Another on my "lust" list

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just got around to watching the 2006 made-for-TV movie Flight 93 and an actor who played Mark Bingham, one of the ill-fated passengers, is Ty Olsson.

I did a search here and see no one else has mentioned him. I'll do more of a search and see if I can find out other movies he's been in and hopefully a few photos.

Reactions: Spaniel77

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
iMDB has a good photo of Ty in Defying Gravity but I can't upload it. He was Chief John Hamil in Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes and played in 16 episodes of Men In Trees as Sam Soloway.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And in the made-for-cinema movie United 93 (released the same year), Mark was played by an actually gay actor who's much more attractive IMO - [CENSORED NAME ALERT! This name is blacklisted on lpsg. Please respect this. Any attempt around this will result in a ban. If you see this please report it so we can delete the comment. Thank you.].

Trittman2001

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
FYI, "United 93" is one of the most intense movies I've ever seen. The TV version "Flight 93" is good too, but the theatrical one "United 93" is phenomenal!! I guarantee this movie will stick with you for days afterwards.

rickygNOLA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just as an aside for those who don't know, Mark Bingham was gay--something his family, and particularly his mom, wanted made known.

i've not read a single bad thing about mark bingham. not one. he must have truly been one of the last of the nice guys. and his mother seems to be a phenomenal woman as well.