Another One Bites the Dust

Discussion in 'Politics' started by str8up8x6, Jan 9, 2009.

1. str8up8x6

str8up8x6 New Member

Albums:
  2. B_starinvestor

B_starinvestor New Member

I wonder if they can put some of these Democratic politicians through some type of criminal justice class or something.

Crime is such a cornerstone of the Party, at least they could learn how to hide their crimes better.:rolleyes:

3. nudeyorker

Gold Member

Oh star please democrat or republican has nothing to do with morals you can line both parties up side by side.

4. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

Why do so many of you take the bait? These threads would disappear if you'd leave it alone.

5. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Indeed...of all people, the moderators should know better.

6. B_starinvestor

Indeed...of all people, the political leaders should know better.

Quite funny and quite ironic...never an admission of wrongdoing in any of these scandals by HazelGod or Hootie...only 'redirects' and ignorant editorials.

Nudeyorker, who I don't agree with on anything political...at least demonstrates that he has a brain and demonstrates the ability to behave like an adult.

HazelGod and Hootie...I hope that you can touch or see Obama on the 20th so that your lives will make sense. Both of you act like a 4 year begging Shaq for an autograph. I hope it works out for ya.:rolleyes:

7. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    As an ardent Democrat, I want every single crooked Democrat dealt with. If they are crooked, get them out of office and send them to jail... I understand 85 years in prison is hanging over her head. She is being investigated by a ruthless personal enemy of hers, but that doesn't mean that she is not guilty.

I want my party purged of the piles of shit crooks, I'm sick of this shit.

8. B_starinvestor

If only there were more Tripods.....

9. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    :friday:... Your check is in the mail Star! lol! You are too kind good sir!!

10. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    StarInvestor, I can't recall you ever complaining about illegal Republican activities. There are plenty of examples, Ted Stevens, Scooter Libby (he should have been up on treason charges instead of just perjury, obstruction of justice and making false statements), and others, yet you only focus on Democratic politians in your post.

Why is that?

11. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

Well, we all know the answer to that.
    Most of the antics by starinvestor are done because he "thinks" everyone on this board are blind liberals who picks on conservatives for no reason. That's why he (along with faceking, the departed 1BiGG1 and soon to be str8up8x6) post all sorts of anti-Democratic stories to try and "balance" things out. However, in their attempt to balance things they've gone completely overboard. If you count the number of threads started by them, you'll see that it's actually THEY who do more of the spamming, flame baiting, and character attacking than the liberals. So funny how they've essentially become the actual person they claim to be fighting. But try telling them that.

And as for this another politician scandal... if we REALLY want to be anal and turn lemons into lemonade, we can point out that the current "Democratic Ruled Congress" is actually willing to look at people heading into the White House and try to clean out the bad ones BEFORE they do any harm, even if they are fellow Democrats. If history proves anything, Republicans rarely impeach or investigate their own.

12. str8up8x6

str8up8x6 New Member

Albums:
    Vince, the answer is in your question, isn't it your job to Bush bash? Why would StarInvestor take it away?

13. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    You haven't been here long enough to know if I Bush bash.

I asked Star because I have some respect for him and he may give a reasoned answer.

I didn't ask you because I think you are just a troll with a bigoted agenda.

14. B_starinvestor

I bitch about Republicans all the time. Tho in terms of illegal activity...its been dominated by the Demmy's in recent history.

15. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    My fave is the republican Vitter(Louisiana?) who admitted to using "call girls" and then re-intoduces the federal Marriage amendment so he can protect HIS marriage from gay people...too funny......anyways.......corruption is corruption and should be rooted out in whatever political party in which it is found.

16. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

You do? That's a new one to me. Funny how most of your threads are about "dem libs" and Democratic problems. Shall we go through your list of OPs again?

17. B_starinvestor

I bitch more about Dems. Repubs suck too. Just not as bad.

18. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Which party are you discussing? The GOP has lots to hide, currently. I know you means the DEMs, but you needed to gibe to clarify your thoughts next time.

19. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

He's not here to clarify, he's here to infuriate and flame bait.
    The fact that he tends to write things politely doesn't take away from that fact. Doesn't matter what type of documented stories or proof you post to suuport your claims, he won't recognize or even consider it. People like starinvestor are beyond convinced that their way is the only way, and anything else needs to be converted, discredited or destroyed. There's absolutely no reasoning with him, so I have no idea why anyone is trying.

Trying to split political scandals and crimes between the two parties to show that one is better than the other. You'd think a fool would focus on their successes (if they had any). Talk about having that "glass is empty" mentality?

20. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Someone's else's trash is always worse than your own. I know that.

StarInvestor would get along with many of us if he'd half way agree that Bush was a disaster. Instead he says the Administration is at fault on certain points, but the President is right. Always has been.

What did he say in another thread? That employment has been increasing in the last 52 months? Do we not have a record number of people jobless? Carl Rove, your shill is dying!

Draft saved Draft deleted