Another one bites the dust

blaquehorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just the other day, I responded to a thread and the OP a lady (?) ask me to send her some pictures as the ones on here are in thumbnail and as such, too small.
I had a funny feeling about it but went ahead and sent the pictures, asking her to reciprocate.
Of course, that was the last I heard from this person.
I guess i've been played and I have no problem rolling with the punches but a few people do spoil it for others.
Bottom line is (no pun intened) next time, i won't be so quick sending my pictures.

D_Hey Sailor

Experimental Member
Media
I don't understand why people would want direct picture sharing by email or otherwise, when this site seems to have a pretty decent photo gallery feature. I guess if you were apprehensive about friends on the site seeing such content, then OK, but it seems fishy to me.

Now if it is someone you've know a long while, and it's to exchange images that would help identify one-another, or are very personal in nature, that's quite different.

blaquehorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes Sklar, i am seriously considering naming the person.
MsMoxie, i was a bit suspicious at first but i guess i slipped and i bit the dust.
I guess the give-away that i ignored was the fact that he/she/it (thanks Sklar) does not have any pictures on here.
To the point you raised MsMoxie, about how long you've known someone; what i have come to realise is that sometimes, you don't necessarily have to have known someone 'a long while' before u can send them pics or even agree to meet them. With some folks, you just hit it off real good.
I mean, I met a very nice couple from this site some months ago and we exchanged pics before we met. It all happened within a couple of months.
I guess on here, just like out there in the world, there is the good, the bad and the downright silly.

Last edited:

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
I learned a lesson about sending out my pics. I don't send anything out unless I totally trust the individual. One never knows where they will end up or how certain body parts will show up on other websites with an ass claiming that they are his.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I learned a lesson about sending out my pics. I don't send anything out unless I totally trust the individual. One never knows where they will end up or how certain body parts will show up on other websites with an ass claiming that they are his.

I think you should let me hang onto your ball, Rico!:wink::biggrin1: