Another one bites the dust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
That's very funny. You not only do not understand the term discussion, you are such a stoopyd kunt that you link back to a page where you demonstarted for all with half a brain that you have the comprehension skills of a festering turd.

What an arsehole.

And that isn't a compliment.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Cunt, qunt, stoopyd dumb kunt
there's no one quite like him
for boring auld ckunt

So ban the dumb cunt
ban the thick cunt
ignore him and ban him
ban the dumb cunt.

I thank you. :biggrin1:

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What is your purpose for coming here? Is it to try to get everyone to hate you?

It’s not my problem others get upset when they find out they have no-game. You know, kinda like those that get really mad and argue forever like those that claim “ones wit” and “ones wits” are two different things. :smile:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
It’s not my problem others get upset when they find out they have no-game. You know, kinda like those that get really mad and argue forever like those that claim “ones wit” and “ones wits” are two different things. :smile:

"One's wit" and "one's wits" are different things.
You lack both.
The site would be so much better with you gone.
You are only a trouble maker.
(I hope that's not too clairvoyant of me.)
Why don't you go?

PS, I think it's kind of sad that his spat with 1BiGG1 is enough to get DC_DEEP to leave. That person isn't even worth the bandwidth his posts take to load, from what I've seen.

This is so true.

To me, people like that justify my feeling that the ignore button is ultimately the best solution for the individual here.

Of course.
Unfortunately, in his heart, DC is still a Marine.

Last edited:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

You seem to argue forever yourself. I don't really know you enough to dislike you, I've never gotten into a personal one on one argument with you here (not that I recall) The fact that so many people are at odds with you leads me to think that where there is smoke there is fire.

I know that I do not like your politics, but there is someone that I very much dislike here who has similar views on politics to me.

Not everyone thinks like you do. Just because people interpret wit and wits differently does not make them wrong.

As much as I like to think that I am always right, I realize that no one is always right. Some people are always hard-headed and stubborn, those are the ones who are "always right".

Status
Not open for further replies.