Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well i started pumping again today. Bought a cheap 9 inch long tube that came with a handle pump and a nice cock ring for 40 dollars. Since it has been a while since i pumped i was hoping some fellow pumpers can remind me of the rules so i don't mess up my little buddy.

On a side note the cock ring was a great addition, much better then the cock ring i bought when i first started pumping as it actually works to block of the venous return from the penis and has handles to easily fit over the shaft before or after pumping.

Another side note is i am using a PE and pump routine, still being developed, but if you have suggestions or tried combining both for maximum permanent gains please let me know.

pdxjoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No gauge here. Why 5mmhg
?
Higher hg may cause blisters and brake small vessels in your cock. Also will cause a big donut behind your glans. The best way to enlargement through pumping is low hg and time, months to years. Buy a pump with a guage as soon as you can, if you want to continue to pump.

big woodman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
kmiller,
Just got the 4000 myself.
Have been playing around with different settings.
Let me know if you a good one with your experimenting.

kmiller

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i never did measure when i 1st started i just mainly did for fun and it felt good but now im starting to get into it more now but with out doing anything right now im 5.5'' long on ave but if im really turned on im 6'' long and for thickness im 5'' at head 5.5'' mid shaft and 6'' at base

kmiller

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How much have you gain in PE so far?
How long you been pumping with CTC DP? And how you like it?
oh and as for the ctc dp its ok if you have the cash i was wanting to get the electronic pump from pump toys but they were have troubles gettin a part made for it and was trying to find another company to make that part but i like it so far wish these damn things was cheaper lol

chrisone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh and as for the ctc dp its ok if you have the cash i was wanting to get the electronic pump from pump toys but they were have troubles gettin a part made for it and was trying to find another company to make that part but i like it so far wish these damn things was cheaper lol

Alright I would like to know what is your routines look like?