another pump thread

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
Digital pumps are far better and more accurate than what a mouth can do and you can easily get an inch or more in diameter without a year or even 6 months of pumping. Your mouth isn't pulsing (spiking) the pressure like the 10 stages on a digital so there is no comparison.

I find this thread humorous. Of course I wanted to know the appropriate pressure when I first researched pumping, so these posts are certainly useful. I'm just saying it's funny to consider hand pumps and electronic models that cost a day's wages like it's a requirement to pump when I just use my mouth. I can perfectly fine tune to exactly how much feels right, drop the pressure immediately or vary it up and down at some frequency :p, all for free. I like when browsing through chans for pr0n I can immediately pull a high vacuum and flex/kegel for as long as a I can to a very attractive image, and if a turn-off shows up the pressure is released as fast as I can react. Who do I need to be talking to anyway?
However, it's wise to advocate 5mmHg and to get a pump to monitor it for new pumpers, because the mouth can draw 200mmHg. Not easily mind you, 100mmHg is equivalent to sucking water up a 4ft tall pipe, which I did to prove for myself more could be possible. But it took over a dozen of those tounge manuevers to extract the air (and with my teeth together so my tongue wouldn't get stuck in the 1/2" pvc tube), therefore I'd judge one complete 'suck' to be 10mmHg or more. Even at my usual twenty minutes in a warm water filled tube there is just 1/4" length improvement, and I'm pulsing the pressure higher with my mouth, so.. more pressure does not help at all, only length of time in there. Those guys who improve their diameter by an inch in the tube must have been doing this every day for years, or more than an hour each time, or some combination I've not been lucky enough to find out.

chrisone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My unpumped measurements are 7x6, but I can pack a 2.75 inch tube, which is over a 2.65 inch increase in girth and even a 3 inch tube partially which is nearly a 3.5 inch increase. It just takes a session lasting like 2-3 hours with some breaks inbetween.

How many minutes do you pump without break?

Last edited: