another question for the gay guys

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by dolfette, Jul 20, 2007.

1. dolfette

Gold Member

about women...

how do you feel about women's bodies?
    is it like "ewww! gross! cover that shit up!"?
    is it just a *shrug* of apathy?
    or do you appreciate the beauty despite feeling no sexual attraction?

2. psidom

Gold Member

Albums:
    one of my friends said he thought a vagina looked like open heart surgery.
    it kinda' gave me a new perspective. (he was 100% gay)

he love the form of women though...like i as a straight male
    like the looks of a muscular dude in shadows.
    beauty is beauty.

that is how my half gay side feels.
    except the open heart surgery part.

3. dolfette

Gold Member

the one i heard was the face huggers off alien :biggrin1:

*checking the mirror*

unsettlingly, not that far off!

4. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

dolfie, doll, did I stimulate you to post this? You know how I feel, but I'll reiterate for those who didn't see my PM to you...

I appreciate beauty wherever I see it. You certainly fit that category. I don't find the female form sexually attractive, but I do enjoy the aesthetics. (funny thing, though, I usually don't find "pop culture beauty" to be beautiful at all. Fashion-model-types have never done a thing for me!)

While I do understand a person having some preferences as to what they consider beautiful or attractive, I can't understand how someone of either gender or any orientation could think that "all women are gross" or "all men are gross".

5. LouisVauban

LouisVauban New Member

Albums:
    I can find a woman's body extraordinarily beautiful... like admiring great art.

But, it rarely brings a sexual reaction.

On the street, where straight guys are ogling breasts and female asses everywhere, my eyes go straight for the male crotch, a tight tank top, or an occasional male ass in tight clothing.

Purely a sexual thing....

6. LaurenceO

LaurenceO New Member

Albums:
    Yeah, if a vagina looks like "open heart surgery" then what does a stinky hairy fart hole look like when it's designed for the excresion of feces and rife with bacteria? Open heart surgery looks uncomfortable to any of us who've not gone through 8 years of med school. I can think of a few sick chicks here who would celebrate it with no medical qualifications. But, anyway, I think the view indicates a lack of interest. That's not all bad, other than when it comes to intellectual curiosity, individuality, and a willingness not to ghetto-ize one's thoughts and identity. If it's a lack of interest in something that is unfamiliar, it's worth looking into, so to speak. I don't want to convert anyone. I think we have enough human beings scuffing up the planet right now. Another hot topic - so I'll let the dreamers keep their dreams. But, I sense an intense lack of interest in the world from fellow human beings. Well? Just look what we're doing to it... Lack of interest in vaginas may indicate fatal predictions for the planet. But, it may also cure over-population, another Politically Incorrect topic banned from discussions. And no help from the Catholics. :rolleyes: Bye.

7. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I agree with DC DEEP.

I can totally look at some woman and say--wow--she is beautiful, she is sexy. Like DC, I do usually find fashion models to be unattractive. In fact, since most models have NO form and look like little boys, it amazes me that so many straight men find them so hot.

I don't find vaginas or assholes particularly stimulating but that is just me.

8. dolfette

Gold Member

kinda, sorta, but not really.

it reminded me of an experience i had over a decade ago.
    i was lgb officer for the student union & got sent to a training conference.
    i think i was the only bi amongst the gay guys and some pretty damn scary butch lesbians.
    in the evening everyone got drunk & was having fun, playing games & stuff.
    anyway, this gay guy made a pass at me...we went to bed BUT with him being drunk & gay i thought is wouldn't be right to do more than just cuddle up & sleep.
    in the morning he was just mortified! he'd almost had sex with a woman and he was totally freaked out. {i feel bad laughing at the memory of his reaction but i was nice at the time, which is what counts}. poor guy! real sweety too.

remembering that got me wondering.
    there's this vast spectrum of sexuality and it's interesting to learn how people feel.

9. dolfette

Gold Member

ahhh...
    ok, i can compare it to how i see teenagers.
    i can see that they're stunning but the age thing makes it an entirely non-sexual admiration.

10. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

That was about the most bizarre and surrealistic post I've seen in a long, long time.

11. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Actually - my brain fused half way through and I gave up - L_O is in a 'funny place', methinks...

12. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

I just hope yours doesn't bleed acid!

I really don't mean to hijack, but these two "descriptions" of female genitalia made me think of another humorous description...

I don't remember the show I was watching, but the characters were having a discussion that somehow got around to Reba McEntire's genitalia, and one of them claimed to have seen it, and described it as looking "like a dead moth with cinnamon sprinkled on it." I don't know why that struck me as so funny, but it did.

13. dolfette

Gold Member

why is that so funny??? :biggrin1:

no idea. it just is!

14. LouisVauban

LouisVauban New Member

Albums:

Heh heh. Yes, exactly.

Unfortunately, most men are dogs at any age... (including myself). Although our equipment may not be teenage, our minds function the same way. LOL. :biggrin1:

15. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

It seems a lot of gay guys are anti-vagina. Its not on! :mad:

Maybe tis because of the fascination many have with straight men, and a straight man's girlfriend is a barrier to the straight man...

Or not, but it is strange...Are lesbians anti-cock; do they think cock is the most disgusting organ going?

16. dolfette

Gold Member

a lesbian friend i have online...her av is often a pic of a guy lowering his tackle into a meat grinder :eek:

a meat grinder!!!!!!!

i think most of it isn't intended as nastiness. just slightly off centre humour.

17. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

I feel sick after that image...why all the hate for genitals?

18. dolfette

Gold Member

don't ask me!

i'm an equal ops genital admirer :tongue:

i have to say, i've heard straight guys show that much revolt at hairy cunts.

19. LaurenceO

LaurenceO New Member

Albums:
    Surrealistic isn't really a word. But, then again, we've added 'ginormous' to the dictionary thanks to some handy work from add agencies in the publishing industry. So much for sense and principles. What's the quote? "Money beats soul, every time..." You might consider one possibility here is that the post appears bizarre and surreal to you because it's not a familiar idea. (Kind of like vaginas, unless you have one.) We like everything to have neat packages and bar codes so that we can trust them, because we've been told and programmed for decades and with billions of advertising dollars and government funding, or tax rebates to corporations (our money) that we should only trust bar codes and corporate sponsored - pushed drugs, products, and ideas. Meanwhile, we're depleting the water, atmosphere, and our language at rapid rates of speed. Enjoy the dream! We all get to wake up from it DEAD. Fight with me on this at your own peril. Your life - life as you know it or don't - is spinning by, "within you and without you," as a presently dead man once said in a "surreal" and "bizarre" song. Please don't accuse me of comparing my writing to the work of George Harrison or his Guru. "He's a great man, I,.... man.... I am a SMALL man..." - Dennis Hopper in "Apocalypse Now."

20. LaurenceO

LaurenceO New Member

Albums:
    I'm delighted that you saw the humor in it. That gives me hope. Some people can't pull it out of what it's allowing you to think, and put it into your our uniquely mindful p.o.v. Humor and "funny places" are an absolute must in the steps to getting there.

Draft saved Draft deleted