another question for the gay guys

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As a matter of fact even though he is 45 and has never been with a woman, he and his partner of 20 years have a deal that if he ever meets Queen Latifah, all bets are off.
Hmm, I wonder if she was in on them making that deal???:eek: I guess they are assuming that she could not possibly resist!

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
quote=njqt466;923070] Me too, what's up with that?? :confused: I know of at least two gay men that have a serious lust for black women with big boobs.

That's funny, actually I'm terrified of them! I am so geeky that I don't pay much attention to how other people appear a lot of the time, mainly because I am thinking about things. I usually respond to women as "people', more an abstract concept rather than physical beings.

In a room full of women and a few guys, I just don't really notice that women are there a lot of the time. I do have trouble remembering women's names.
I like them, but I just don't "notice them".

I do notice ass though. The stuff I have done with women has always involved anal sex with them on their stomachs (or bent over) and their naked horny boyfriends or husband close by. If the guys weren't there, or I saw breasts or a vagina, I wouldn't be able to stay in the same room for long. I'd probably throw up because of fear or anxiety.

More frightened than repulsed I think.

CPearl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The gay guys I know are indifferent to women's bodies as something sexual but a lot of them appreciate the aesthetics of a woman's body, the gently curving lines, the soft grace and I do know more than one gay guy who adores tits.

I know many gay men (and many, many straight girls) who love to give a beautiful pair of breasts a friendly squeeze. Breasts represent more than straight up sex - they can be welcoming, soft and nurturing. Until I slept with a woman, I thought of a vagina as something 'alien' and kind of scary, but once I 'kissed the little man in the canoe', it seemed completely natural and right.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yup, thats the assumption. :biggrin1: He's a hotty and often has women offering to "change him." :tongue: :rolleyes:
I've had women demand to change me, too. But I get the feeling that if I walked up to Queen Latifah and told her, "I'm going to play with your big brown tits, and you will enjoy it!" her reply would be something like, "whachootalkinbout, honkey?!?!?"

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i think the main problem gay men have with vagibna is that they look like some kind of open wound!
apart from that i quite enjoy the female form. breasts are nice and a well toned female is a pleasent experience to look at.
in fact if i had to id rather fuck a fit girl than a mingin fat old ugly man!
how many str8 men would rather fuck a fit bloke than a dirty old skanky fish wife?

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i'm curious as hell now.[/quote]

Hi Dolfette, no not really. It is a joke amongst my female friends.

My phobia really isn't a problem, it isn't hard to avoid seeing naked breasts and vaginas in my world these days. Mixed nudity on beach is fine, no problem. It is more about intimacy I think.

I love men a lot, every kind, and everything about them. There really isn't alot of me left for the gals. Lack of experience with breasts and vaginas is probably part of it, as well as lack of motivation.

If a cute hung guy begs me to fuck his partner's ass then I have never said no. I do it for the guy and less for her I think. My relationship with her is polite, respectful and "effective" in a getting down to business kind of way. I am a bit competitive and I like to see if I can give here a better time than she usually gets too. :tongue:

By the way you are pretty. LPSG women are in a class of their own.:smile:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think the main problem gay men have with vagibna is that they look like some kind of open wound!
apart from that i quite enjoy the female form. breasts are nice and a well toned female is a pleasent experience to look at.
in fact if i had to id rather fuck a fit girl than a mingin fat old ugly man!
how many str8 men would rather fuck a fit bloke than a dirty old skanky fish wife?
Oh, 9ic, your posts are always such an inspiration, filled with such deep insight. I am sure you are a joy to spend time with.

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh, 9ic, your posts are always such an inspiration, filled with such deep insight. I am sure you are a joy to spend time with.

Oh dear, are you upset enough to respond so sarcasticly because you fit in the afore mentioned type? Or are you just a bit of a tit?
i was under the impression that we were allowed to have our own type without recrimination from other members?
Hey ho

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've had women demand to change me, too. But I get the feeling that if I walked up to Queen Latifah and told her, "I'm going to play with your big brown tits, and you will enjoy it!" her reply would be something like, "whachootalkinbout, honkey?!?!?"

Or she would introduce you to her girlfriend and explain that she does not like men. :rolleyes:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh dear, are you upset enough to respond so sarcasticly because you fit in the afore mentioned type? Or are you just a bit of a tit?
i was under the impression that we were allowed to have our own type without recrimination from other members?
Hey ho

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I find beauty in most every woman. From the warm old lady to the young gorgeous model. I'm not attracted sexually to women, but I'm also not repulsed by them. Vaginas aren't any more gross to me than penises. Penises just happen to be what I like!:biggrin:

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I find beauty in most every woman. From the warm old lady to the young gorgeous model. I'm not attracted sexually to women, but I'm also not repulsed by them. Vaginas aren't any more gross to me than penises. Penises just happen to be what I like!:biggrin:

Very nice, agnslz. :smile:

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can appreciate a pretty woman like a nice piece of art. A warm personality, laugh and thoughtfullness are also very attractive but truthfully, physically, I don't really notice them or really give a second glance most times. My eyes do not gravitate their way. The ones I do notice are graceful, confident, fashion forward, and stylish. Also women who smile a lot are attractive to me for some reason.

Unfortunately, most beautiful women I have known were extremely stuck up and dismissive which is a total turn off for anyone but horny straight guys who like the abuse. They always seem to be bothered by any unwanted attention anyone gives them or dubious of anyone who shows an interest in them as a person. Seems like a curse.