Another question if i may?

Crimsonlurker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just wanted to ask you ladies something strange. I've been told by a few people on this site that i may just be the literal devil. Apparently i've been harassing a woman on the site while others say other very mean things about me. So that has inspired me to ask this very important question.

Which do you think is better?

Ice cream or sherbet?

Thoughts?

Why does it have to be a choice?

My most favorite icecream in the world ATM is a coconut cream icecream with a mango sorbet swirled through it.

I had a mind to serve it in a crisp coconut tulle basket but I haven't gotten that far.

Reactions: Crimsonlurker

Crimsonlurker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why does it have to be a choice?

My most favorite icecream in the world ATM is a coconut cream icecream with a mango sorbet swirled through it.

I had a mind to serve it in a crisp coconut tulle basket but I haven't gotten that far.

Seems i'm wrong here by default. Never even thought of that, let alone do it. Ok, i think you've won the internet. :D

Reactions: Bonfire

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, not the literal devil. He's too busy at those conventions, so you cannot be him. Perhaps, a figurative devil? A wannabe? I'm unsure. Could be a minion. Are you yellow?

I digress. I love ice cream. Vanilla because it make a great base for infinite toppings. Much like me.

On the other hand - lemon sherbet. Yum!

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I'm sure the literal devil's speeches sound better in the original German. (Stolen paraphrase from the Late Molly Ivins, originally about Pat Buchanan. It still stands)

Ice cream and sherbet both have dairy.
Coffee and Rainbow for those.
Sorbet and non dairy ice cream needs some love.

I have cold brew coffee and almond milk creamer in Popsicle molds in the freezer right now.

Crimsonlurker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ice cream. Every time.
:eek: How dare you! :p

No, i'm a sucker for cookies n cream.

Well, not the literal devil. He's too busy at those conventions, so you cannot be him. Perhaps, a figurative devil? A wannabe? I'm unsure. Could be a minion. Are you yellow?

I digress. I love ice cream. Vanilla because it make a great base for infinite toppings. Much like me.

On the other hand - lemon sherbet. Yum!

Selfie.
d4675837e9804abbf796930062f8bb77.jpg

Umm i have no clue what you mean by that. Like none.

Reactions: LaFemme

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sure. Go ahead. Rub salt in my wounds. Blue Bell Pineapple Sherbet. That's my downfall. Except they don't make it anymore, not since Blue Bell was shut down for some bacteria scare. They've ramped up ice cream production, but poor little sherbet is nowhere to be found.

I glance longingly at that part of the freezer section whenever I go to the market. Nope, it's not there, and my heart gets a little heavier.

Oh, BBPS, when are you coming home? The candle's been in the window for a long time. There's a yellow ribbon around the oak tree. I even have your freezer spot just the way you left it.

You are the literal devil, you bastard! You're doing this just to make me sad.

I enjoy both, it just depends on my mood. I can't eat that much dairy, or else it makes my stomach super sad. That being said, my grandfather made home made ice cream in my youth, and home made pineapple ice cream is at the top of my list as far as favorites.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Sure. Go ahead. Rub salt in my wounds. Blue Bell Pineapple Sherbet. That's my downfall. Except they don't make it anymore, not since Blue Bell was shut down for some bacteria scare. They've ramped up ice cream production, but poor little sherbet is nowhere to be found.

I glance longingly at that part of the freezer section whenever I go to the market. Nope, it's not there, and my heart gets a little heavier.

Oh, BBPS, when are you coming home? The candle's been in the window for a long time. There's a yellow ribbon around the oak tree. I even have your freezer spot just the way you left it.

You are the literal devil, you bastard! You're doing this just to make me sad.
Try putting the ribbon on the freezer handle?

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i am kinda loving Ben & Jerry's Non-Dairy ice cream.
i haven't been able to find Coffee Caramel Fudge
have been diggin PB & Cookies

Yeahhhh, I'm in lurve.... Feeling the need to kiss Ben and Jerry. Coffee caramel fudge was at Walmart, I tried it.... Ehhh it's good but it has that coffee taste and I dislike coffee for the most part. The little chocolate morsels are yummmmm. I know this is about ice cream... But I gotta share... Kite hill almond milk ricotta... Made pizza this weekend ...yeah that stuff is the BOMB. Just FYI in case you live in vegan hell like I do where the only offerings are a side of bacon with your bacon... And I'm not speaking of the yummy coconut bacon either.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I want coconut bacon.

Ice cream or sorbet? I change my mind. Gelatto.
I'm sort of in love with fruit pops. You know with yummy chunks of strawberry, cherry, Mango, pineapple, etc.

Do you need a recipe for coconut bacon? I use cookie and Kate''s recipe. Although I use 2tbs liquid smoke and 2-2.5 of maple syrup with 3 tamari sauce to a whole bag of unsweetened organic coconut flakes. I only bake about ten mins. Otherwise it burns. If you eat meat it may not be as yummyful to you. For me... Ohhhh sweet coco crack love of minesssss!!!! I have to pace myself or I'll eat the whole pan in a week. I love it. Mostly on top of peanut butter on brown rice cakes cause I'm weird like that, but it's so good in grits. I prefer just it eat it by the snack and grab handfuls. I'm not going to say it's particularly good for you, it issss junk food after all.