Another questions for guys that top

bwhip1011

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Interesting comments.... I think as bottoms ... We do not focus on our dick, we could careless if we are hard or not, because of the pleasure we are receiving from being fucked. It is no way a reflection on the top. It should be obvious by our physical response to getting fucked... moan and groans, and expressions on our faces. For most of us who are total bottoms like myself... anal play does it for me ...100%

Ditto

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I also like it when by bottom has a stiff one. It is an indicator of fun and arousal - which is a big reason why I have sex in the first place.

Yeah, my partner enjoying him (or herself, as I'm bi) is mandatory for me to enjoy myself. An erection from a guy I'm topping is a pretty solid indicator that he's enjoying himself. If a guy never or rarely gets hard while bottoming, I'd want to know that ahead of time. I can work with that so long as he gives me cues as to whether he's enjoying himself. If I don't know ahead of time it will cause great frustration as I will assume he is not enjoying himself. In such a case I won't enjoy myself, either. I want to fuck another passionate person, not a lump of flesh.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, my partner enjoying him (or herself, as I'm bi) is mandatory for me to enjoy myself. An erection from a guy I'm topping is a pretty solid indicator that he's enjoying himself. If a guy never or rarely gets hard while bottoming, I'd want to know that ahead of time. I can work with that so long as he gives me cues as to whether he's enjoying himself. If I don't know ahead of time it will cause great frustration as I will assume he is not enjoying himself. In such a case I won't enjoy myself, either. I want to fuck another passionate person, not a lump of flesh.

Okay .... what some of you tops seem to be missing is that a total bottom is really enjoying having is ass fucked. Most of do get all pleasure from there. With your assumption that if we do not get erection while we are having sex is a sign that we are not enjoying ourselves is totally wrong. It has been my experience when making a "hookup" once I tell a guy ..Oh, by the way I don't get hard on when I'm getting fuck" ..... the conversation is over. Guy in general do not want to hear those word..

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Okay .... what some of you tops seem to be missing is that a total bottom is really enjoying having is ass fucked. Most of do get all pleasure from there. With your assumption that if we do not get erection while we are having sex is a sign that we are not enjoying ourselves is totally wrong. It has been my experience when making a "hookup" once I tell a guy ..Oh, by the way I don't get hard on when I'm getting fuck" ..... the conversation is over. Guy in general do not want to hear those word..

If a guy does not get an erection while being fucked and doesn't communicate that he is enjoying himself, it is perfectly reasonable to assume he is not enjoying himself. To assume otherwise is borderline sociopathic.

As I said, I can probably work with a guy who doesn't get an erection from bottoming, but he needs to compensate for that fact by clearly communicating verbally and/or physically (erection or not). I will never assume that my partner is enjoying himself (or herself) without some kind of communication or physical reaction. I am there so that BOTH of us enjoy the experience and I'm not going to enjoy it unless I KNOW that my partner is as well.

Reactions: 622675

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If a guy does not get an erection while being fucked and doesn't communicate that he is enjoying himself, it is perfectly reasonable to assume he is not enjoying himself. To assume otherwise is borderline sociopathic.

As I said, I can probably work with a guy who doesn't get an erection from bottoming, but he needs to compensate for that fact by clearly communicating verbally and/or physically (erection or not). I will never assume that my partner is enjoying himself (or herself) without some kind of communication or physical reaction. I am there so that BOTH of us enjoy the experience and I'm not going to enjoy it unless I KNOW that my partner is as well.

I stated this in post # 8

Interesting comments.... I think as bottoms ... We do not focus on our dick, we could careless if we are hard or not, because of the pleasure we are receiving from being fucked. It is no way a reflection on the top. It should be obvious by our physical response to getting fucked... moan and groans, and expressions on our faces. For most of us who are total bottoms like myself... anal play does it for me ...100%

Reactions: Brodie888

face_jism

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Normally, they are hard. I am indifferent unless it affects my fuck. All I know is, if the boy has an orgasm, it had better be at the same time as or after mine. If he has an orgasm before I'm done, I'm going to postpone mine for another five minutes at least to punish-fuck him for putting his bitch pleasure before my man pleasure.