Another reason not to get a boob job...

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by molotovmuffin, Sep 13, 2010.

1. molotovmuffin

Gold Member

2. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    There is another link to this here. I saw it last night :eek:) Living is more important than boobage IMO.

3. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Wow! Yeah, it's not worth dying for.

Over 30 plastic surgeries, too? That's crazy!

4. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    Personally I would rather throw my money up in the air and roll around on it once it hits the ground:tongue: I think I put in the other thread that I would run it through the shredder.

5. ConstantComment

ConstantComment New Member

I have only read one article about this woman. But it annoys me that there is no mention of the father of her children; how they are coping with a sick mothers. Is she making money off of these enormous breats. A few months ago I read that a Peru woman had natural N cup breasts (she also had a breat reduction, but they may have grown back).

At least Katie Price has made GBP30 million off her breasts. What is this woman doing to afford all that medical care?

6. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    LOL! I know! I take a trip around the world! Snorkel the top 10 spots, visit a whole buncha nude beaches, and see a lot of ancient ruins. Dammit. Shoulda done those things before I had a munchkin. Guess I'll have to take him with, everywhere except the nude beaches at least. :tongue:

I was wondering the same thing! Is she just seeking fame? Or is she actually earning money off this stunt?

7. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Slap some sunscreen on him, and take him to the nude beach too! Trust me. If he's not welcome at the beach, you don't want to go either. There are always children at my favorite nude beach, and every single regular there would do anything to protect those children if someone predatory came along. Our attitude is this is our beach, and we will keep it clean and safe.

8. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    Snorkel at the top 10 spots and visit ruins sounds like fun! I love hiking and swimming. Not to keen on the nude beach part. :redface:

9. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    That's cool! I didn't know that. I've never been to one, but TheBF expressed an interest in visiting one someday, so we've put that on the wish list! I don't think it's realistic or healthy to leave the munchkin at home while we have adventures, heck my parents didn't do that with me, so I plan on dragging him everywhere. :tongue:

10. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Snorkeling was something that we discovered that we love on one of our vacations together! The nude beach part? That was TheBF's idea! I think it would be fun. I'm used to nudity in single sex situations, but I've never experienced public nudity around men. That would be interesting!

11. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yep! Definitely do a little research before you go. Pick one that has a reputation of being family friendly. Otherwise, you may end up on a beach that is used for cruising, which might make your whole day uncomfortable. And in the unlikely event that someone gets inappropriate with you, begin telling them off loudly, and some regulars will likely come to your aid.

We love snorkeling too, especially in Puerto Rico. I want to get S.C.U.B.A certified and start going deeper. The ocean is incredible!

12. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Um... just an fyi, quoting articles in their entirety has earned people bans in the past.

Stay safe, kids :smile:

13. whatireallywant

Gold Member

It could simply be that she had a kind of fetish for the idea of having huge breasts, like I have (although I haven't had any implants - no money! - and am on the smallish side). Although earning money off this stunt would be an added bonus. :biggrin1:

That said, there's a REASON why implants this large are illegal in the U.S.

And relating back to me, I think huge implants like this are weird looking. Unfortunately, I fantasize about having huge natural breasts, which I will never have. Now, implants that are not this huge are not so weird looking. The kind that are legal here are probably ok looking, although a lot of people don't even like the way those look or feel.

I've never been to a nude beach/resort (although I might be going to one in the near future), but I've been to a few nude parties, and one of them did have a couple of children attending. I don't have any kids myself but I know that there are nude beaches and resorts that are family friendly, as well as ones that are more adult-oriented.

I've never been SCUBA diving or snorkeling. One of my bucket-list things (that I will probably never have the money for) is to go SCUBA diving in the Great Barrier Reef.

14. itsallyours

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    to me natural is soo much hotter. i thought of a partner have fake tits is kind off a turn off....i guess its just knowing they're fake?

15. B_Uni79

B_Uni79 New Member

Boob jobs are a turn off for me. What is wrong with small titties?
    It's the person that counts...imo.

16. nicettech

nicettech Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I have been with several women who had breast augmentation done. It is not something that I enjoyed. I like a real woman that is real from head to toe, and soul to skin. Plastic parts were made for shit you buy at the store. No offense intended to anyone who likes sugicaly enhanced breasts or who has them, it is just not my prefference. My current wife considered getting implants and I encouraged her not to do it after we talked about it some. I think women are the most beautiful thing in the whole damn world and each one of them was made the way they are made for a reason. Everything in today's society is enhanced in some form or fashion. If I find out a woman has had breast implants for me it takes something away from her attractivness. This does not effect my opinion of the person in any way at all, it is just something I can not help in regaurds to how physically appealing they are.

17. nicettech

nicettech Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Think about it for a second. You are attracted to large breasts and wide hips because it is supposed to be a sign of high fertility. It was a biological factor that was put in a man's mind from the begining. It is part of natural selection. You choose a mate who has features about them that to you says they will be good for having children and providing. I suppose the big turn off for some men comes when they find out that these features that they are biologicly drawn too are not real. Something in your mind clicks and you are going to think, ok got to find a better source for my offspring. Not that you even know you are thinking it. Now on the other hand you have guys like me that are more attracted to a woman's ass, legs, and feet. I used to always check the face if that passed then I would head down south to see what they were working with. I almost always skipped the breasts, if they were large and full then so be it but it was not a selling point for me.

18. JetID

JetID New Member

Albums:
    Do what I tell you submissivegirl83. Do it now.

:)

19. JetID

JetID New Member

Albums:
    I think, Brazilian basketballs are not sterile and maybe she should not try to fit them in her torso.

20. Sdt123

Sdt123 New Member

I love fake boobs those are great

Draft saved Draft deleted