Another repeated cycled story....

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by lopo2000, Mar 7, 2010.

1. lopo2000

Gold Member

Today I met a guy, he's gorgeous, likes to smile, has a killer body, loves going to gym, so good looking, and most importantly, he has a nice personality. We had a coffee over together and we spent time with each other for 4 hours and we never ran out of ideas to talk about. He wasn't arrogant, very humble and not pretending. He said I was kind and he never met a person like me, and he wished he could invite me over to his house because apparently it's rude in his culture if he didn't. His chest and feet were directed towards my direction, which is in psychology an indication that someone's doesn't want to 'run away' from the meeting. But again...

He's straight...

*sigh...

2. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    Not sure how you ended up meeting, but if the end result is he is straight and the two of you get along great, you may get a great str8 friend out of it. I wouldn't shut him out or yourself out because he is not gay. I have many "acquaintances" and few friends that I can really count on. For my friends or acquaintances for that matter, their sexuality doesn't matter to me in the least. Look at the positive, not the negative!

3. lopo2000

Gold Member

You're right Stephen, it's just sooo frutrating because the only good friends I have right now are straight! Believe me I have so many nice good looking hot straight friends (although I don't mind adding another one). But, it becomes kinda frustrating that I'm still a virgin because I'm such a magnet to straight friends who are nice but also good looking, whom would be a perfect bf...

but you're right...he can be my good straight friend...i mean again....

Anyways, we met at a train, how fateful the meeting was....

4. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

story of my life (except for the virgin part) ... have very hot, but very straight friends that I first met with love and lust in mind

oh well, one night stands will have to do ...

5. lopo2000

Gold Member

Glad to know a story-mate... :)

And yes, plz, allow me to have a one night stand with you... (I mean the guy I met yesterday...)

6. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

we should treasure each and every friend for what we can both give and receive.

7. lopo2000

Gold Member

Can't say it better... :)

Draft saved Draft deleted