Another research topic - help wanted

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Jan 27, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

remotehypnosis: This is a highly experimental and fun piece of research. There is a theory that language throughout the world is composed of sounds that are specific vibrations of energy and that each vibration has a specific meaning. For example in music, arrangements that have a specific musical "key" have been shown to induce certain moods in the listener and in the same way a single word can be said in so many ways for example the word "Yes" can, depending on how you say, it mean many different things to the listener.

What is emerging now in the field of sound therapy is revolutionary and for many of you it will be very hard to believe, so let's just think of this as a bit of fun and see what happens! :D

What I would like you all to do is get your sound recorder program and a microphone hooked up, and get yourself into a state of raging erection (in whatever way that works best for you), then record into the microphone yourself saying something like "i love my penis", "i have a massive erection", or "my dick is 8 inches", or whatever you feel comfortable and genuine saying. What you say is not important. What you are listening for when you play the sample back is that your voice carries the mood of being well endowed, whatever that personally sounds like for you. When you play back the sound you will know if it does so or not, and if not just re-record until you are completely satisfied with the result. Are you with me so far?

Save the file when you are ready then email it to webmaster@remotehypnosis.com as a WAV or MP3 file.

I will then analyse all the recordings with a signal analyser and look for any patterns that may emerge in the sound frequencies. If a common pattern emerges then those frequencies can be translated into notes that will hopefully form a specific musical key and then a composer friend of mine will write some music in that key which should, in theory, be the perfect piece of music for maximal arousal. :wub:

Abandon all disbelief for one moment and let's see if we can come up with some solid scientific research! The results will freely be shared to all LPSG members so just give it a go! :)

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

*cough*perv*cough*

3. Imported

Gold Member

spoolworm: I have a better idea: buy a subscription to a big dick site if you want something to wack off to.

4. Imported

Gold Member

remotehypnosis: More research on this topic was revealed last night on the "This Week" program on BBC1. A linguistic expert was on the program analysing the speeches of various politicians and she said that the musical key that people speak in and the rhythm conveys emotional information that is picked up by the unconcious mind of the listener whereas the words themselves are processed by the concious mind.

So in my research I will also study the tempo and rhythm your voice.

The study is open to all men who identify as being well endowed within the usual understanding of that phrase in the various discussions at LPSG.ORG

I am attempting to detect any statistical correlations between the musical keys and tempos in sound samples of men in the emotional state of maximal arousal.

If any pattern emerges then we may discover the most arousing musical key and tempo which can then be translated into music.

The results could make LPSG.ORG famous throughout the world.

5. Imported

Gold Member

spoolworm: So basicly, if I sing a song to my petunia it'll become real big. :D

6. Imported

Gold Member

remotehypnosis: I've not received any recordings yet so heres a quick instruction on how to make your recording:

Plug your microphone into your computer. If you use webcams then you probably know how to do this already.

Start your sound recorder program. One comes free with Windows called "Sound Recorder". You will find it under Accessories -> Entertainment.

Get into maximum arousal state then just record yourself saying something that conveys your current mood/state of mind.

Play it back, see if it conveys the mood properly, and if it does email it me for analysis.

Your recordings will not be used for any other purpose and once analysed for frequencies and rhythm they will be deleted.

Hopefully a pattern will emerge that may have scientific and entertainment potential.

7. Imported

Gold Member

Sashka: Ya gotta admire the guy's persistant optimism...

~Sashka

8. madame_zora

Gold Member

With an attitude like that, he probably gets laid a lot, he just never hears the word "no". By the way, that's a clear sign of an experienced salesman, I oughtta know.

9. mindseye

Gold Member

Here's a great offer:

Open your wallets, take out all the cash, and send it to me. Now that your wallet's smaller, your dick will look much bigger by comparison!

10. Imported

Gold Member

spoolworm: "Hopefully a pattern will emerge that may have scientific and entertainment potential."

It would be funny to make a record out of it.... :lol:

And nr1 in the billboard charts: its 100 men with big dicks singing "Oops I did it again!" while erm...doing it again.

11. jonb

Gold Member

Does anyone remember my "MAKE.PENIS.FAST" post a while back?

12. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Does anyone remember my "MAKE.PENIS.FAST" post a while back?
    [post=278968]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Here's one, jon. :lol:

13. Imported

Gold Member

remotehypnosis: No voices will be included in the file if it is ever made. It will only be music played in a certain key at a certain speed just like with all other emotive music.

Draft saved Draft deleted