Another roommate situation

Okay, I posted here a while ago about a situation with my college roommate. Well that guy turned out to be a jerk, so I moved out and in with this other guy in my building who seemed pretty cool and needed a roommate.

Well for the first couple of weeks living with this guy, our schedules required that I wake up first. I would make every effort not to wake him up as I left the room to shower, come back to get dressed, etc., and there were no problems.

Well after a few weeks this kid gets a job and now he has to wake up a few hours before me. For a few days this went without incident, and he never even made enough noise to wake me up.

One morning, I wake up to find the door of the room wide open, and my roommate standing out in the hall "shout-whispering," if you know what I mean, to one of his buddies who is apparently down the hall. "Hey, [name,]" he's saying, "you've got to come here and see this!" He's laughing as he says this.

What he was talking about was the fact that in my sleep, I had apparently kicked off the sheets, revealing my full-on morning wood which had found its way out the fly of my boxer shorts.

I was taken aback that he would bring anyone over to gawk at/make fun of my penis while I was asleep, and I didn't know what to do, so I just pretended to sleep as they stood there laughing at my erection. To make matters worse, when they left to go to the showers, he left the door wide open with my bed framed right in the square of light from the hallway so that anyone passing by on his way to the bathroom would see my cock sticking out of my shorts!

Since then, I've woken up several times with the door wide open, but he has only done it on occasions when my cock was out.

After this happened, I just never pursued any kind of friendship or anything, never mentioned it, and we lived together fine for the most part, but I won't be in a position to avoid him totally in the future, as we're living with some mutual friends in a suite next year, not the same room.

What do you think of this? Have any of you ever been in a similar situation? Should I have confronted him? I'd like some outside input. Thanks in advance for any thoughts you have.

brentrobin

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i went to boarding school, I shared rooms with 2 people and up to 8.
I would say something to the guy. Thats not really that funny and really how would he like it? try to have a low level chat with out making too bigger deal? see how that goes? good luck hope he realises and stops it.

xrush_uncut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To me, having roommates will always cause problems such as these. You sort of have to just get used to it. It's part of the college experience that prepares you for dealing with people in the real world. After 4 roommates, I gave up because I just couldn't take it, and stuck to being a loner from then on.

I preferred to be on my own, choosing to live in the middle of a ghetto-type area because that's the only place I could afford at the time. If you choose to stick with roommates for cost-reasons or whatever, you just have to deal with them and their stupidity. In the long run, you'll be better off for going through all the experiences, and "I think" be better able to handle the real world.

Positive things will come from it. Try not to let too much stuff bother you. My roommate told a bunch of people that I had a small penis, even though I went to great lengths to hide it. They all had 7-inchers and thought it was the funniest thing ever, claiming to only have seen penises that small on a 10 year old. To me, it lowered my self-esteem even more. Oh well!!! My first roommate almost killed me by spraying poison in my face, thinking it was funny and sending me to the ER. I have so many "bad" stories!!!

wesley6900

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
try asking him if he is gay cause you've heard that he has been looking at your hard cock while you've been sleeping, tell him it's ok if he is gay but if he wants to look at your cock so badly you'll let him see it when you are awake
he'll stop pointing out your hardon's fast or if he doesn't let it be known publicly that you've heard he's fascinated with your morning hardon's
turning the shame back on him should do the trick
good luck
and hope you at least get some blow jobs out of the attention your cock has been getting

BarebackJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with wesley up to a point.

You should ask him if he's gay and tell him word has gotten back to you that he's doing this (or you could even fess up and say you know he's been doing this because you have been awake a couple of those times). But then I would let him know that this looking at your dick busienss and leaving the door open creeps you out (not to mention it's a security risk for the both of you), and that his habit of showing others your cock while you sleep is not only weird, but makes him look queer.

If he's not gay, that should end his escapades. It might end them if he IS gay too, as he'll know you're on to him and he might fear your outing him to others. You can tell him that you think it's OK if he's gay, but that may lead to other problems in private if he is. Just take the upper hand in the situation and let him know that what he is doing is NOT ok. And if the problem persists, tell him you'll take the matter up with the housing director.

I had a roommate from hell in my freshman year of college, but for the opposite reason. I was the gay boy in the dorm and my roommate caused me all sorts of grief and basically turned the rest of the guys in the dorm (and in my classes) against me. So I know what crap college guys can pull. Just remember that he's doing it out of some sort of insecurity, whether it be a latent homosexuality he's trying to hide, or penis envy, or perhaps even a matter that you don't even know about.

Best of luck in resolving this issue.

Thanks for the advice, guys, I should've thought of that myself!

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess I'll chime in with the minority opinion. First of all, this is hilarious.

And if you were really awake and your boner was still hanging out and you didn't take any steps to hide it as people gawked, then you contributed to the situation. All you had to do was roll over on your side, back to the door, people roll in their sleep all the time, it could appear natural.

Perhaps your roommate isn't particularly fond of being greeted by your exposed erection first thing in the morning. If you have a continuing problem with exposing yourself as you sleep, perhaps a change is in order. Either learn to make your bed so that you don't kick off the sheet, or sleep in some gym shorts that don't have a fly instead of boxers.

And finally, I find it hard to believe that your nocturnal erections have the ability to work their way through the fly in your boxers on their own.

It's understandable that you're skeptical, I suppose, but I should've mentioned that after that first time, I did figure out to do just as you said and rolled over and/or pulled up the sheets to cover myself. It's just that I was so surprised that first time that I just kind of froze there and didn't know what to do. Maybe I should've just sat up and said, "hey, what's goin' on?"

I would understand totally if he didn't want to see it would've had no problem if he had woken me up or thrown something at me and said "dude, cover up!" or just told me later, "You know your cock was hangin' out this morning and I don't want to see that."

And I do have a few pairs of boxers that I guess I'm prone to pop out of because of the cut or the way the fly is situated or something. Once in a while I can feel myself pop out even when I'm fully clothed and I have to find a bathroom or something and stick it back in. Maybe I should go underwear shopping.

traithoinay

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i don't really have any suggestion, but during my freshman year, when i had a problem with my roommate i tried to confront him and the said he understood and shit but then he kept doin things worst for me, i end up getting 2 different roommate then my own room. some people are easy to live with some people are hard to live with, but i guess what you shuld probally do is wear boxer that doesn't reveal much

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
theres two ways you can handle this.

1) discuss it with him calmly but basically say "knock it off". a cool roommate wouldn't do stuff like this. if he knows you won't respond and it bothers you, it will continue. he sounds like an asshole.

2) if the above does not work, turn the tables. do something embarrassing to him. he'll stop if you make it good. :biggrin1: sometimes, ya gotta be mean.

there are certain boxers, which i don't wear anymore, that are prone to this happening. and if its hot while yer sleeping, covers and sheets can get kicked off. i remember returning to school once in early september (back in 1927 when i was in college haha) when it was 100 degrees outside during the day. we lived on the 7th floor of an un-air conditioned dorm. i don't know anyone who would like bed coverings in a situation like that.

palicao

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
loool this is gross...
i had a lot of roomate, but i didn't have such problems...

btw u loose the perfect smashing-face moment...

while they were watching u, u could wake up and tell them: want to taste it?

lol :D

btw i must say that even if i'm gay i will never do such a think... i mean, maybe if the cock in question is very nice i would just look at it :eek: but i would never calla friend to see it and to laugh at it...

i mean, this is part a behaviour of a dork and part of a person who doesn't have a good relation with sex and body... laughing could be the reaction to a degree of embarass... but calling a person to watch... well this is totally dorkness

(or, could be that both guys are gay and they were just having fun loool)

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im sorry but i find this hilarious. like other people said i cant figure out why you just laid there with your cock hard and didnt roll over or whatever.....

Greekdick69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree, I mean in college there is so much nudity that this should not be a big deal (well that is my extroverted side talking). But if you find it disrespectful it sounds like your roommate is not very mature, if he isn't do the "word has gotten out that you stare or make a big deal about my cock" and that should scare him enough, if he is mature then discuss it and state you don't think those things are cool if you want the roommate situation to be respectful. Good luck!

Star69Them

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Greekdick69 said:
I agree, I mean in college there is so much nudity that this should not be a big deal (well that is my extroverted side talking). But if you find it disrespectful it sounds like your roommate is not very mature, if he isn't do the "word has gotten out that you stare or make a big deal about my cock" and that should scare him enough, if he is mature then discuss it and state you don't think those things are cool if you want the roommate situation to be respectful. Good luck!
I agree with this. College is a place to "feel yourself" so to speak, but that does not mean you should be put on display like some side show attraction. As Greekdick69 and others have stated, a healthy dose of shame should put a stop to this. Then maybe a mature resolution can be made.

l_a_dude

Experimental Member
Media
Dude, it's an interesting situation. Hard to know where your roommate is "coming from" (if you know what I mean) without further information.

Even if my roommate's cock came out of his boxers in the morning, I certainly wouldn't invite other guys over to look, stare, and laugh!

Are you hung?

If you are big, that might be the reason they were staring. If so, let them enjoy the sight of your big cock! :biggrin1:

If you aren't sporting a baseball bat down there, then...I dunno. If it really bothers you, then I think that you should say something. If nothing else, YOU will feel better.

Keep us posted!