View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

slurper_la

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
fun fact: in the time since I posted this thread some of the more active righties have had much to say in other threads but none have commented here.

lesson learned: hit them with hard, truthful facts, as told by "one of their own" to squelch the vitriol

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
fun fact: in the time since I posted this thread some of the more active righties have had much to say in other threads but none have commented here.

lesson learned: hit them with hard, truthful facts, as told by "one of their own" to squelch the vitriol
Enjoy it while it lasts. Any moment now h0neymustard will swoop in spewing it's usual manure

AtomicMouse1950

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

JTalbain

Experimental Member
Media
David Stockman, budget director and former head of the OMB for republican patron saint Ronald Reagan says military spending is out of control and Romney's ideas won't cut it...

Reagan budget director slams Romney's 'secret budget plan' - Lean Forward
It gets better. I looked up David Stockman on Politifact to see if they could dissect his statement. Pretty much any broad, sweeping condemnation of a plan in politics comes off as half-true at best, so I decided to check out what Politifact had to say about his analysis.

PolitiFact | A service of the Tampa Bay Times

So David Stockman was rated as 100% true in his assessment, which is a pretty strong statement, considering he called the Romney-Ryan plan "a fairy tale". In the same search, a statement from 2010 addresses the concept of supply-side economics, which has been the Republican economic mantra ever since the Reagan administration. The rating there? 100% False.

I think that about sums it up there. Have the Obama administration call your plan a burden on the poor? That's just politics at work. Have the Congressional Budget Office call your plan "mathematically impossible"? You might argue they're leaning to the left. When your fellow Republicans in the know call your plan a fairy tale and say you'll destroy the economy... Might be time for a new plan, Mitt.