Another sick mother

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sarah Burge, known as the "Human Barbie" because of her many plastic surgeries has given her 7 year old daughter, Poppy, a voucher for a boob job.

Poppy says: 'I wanted a new computer, a holiday and a voucher for surgery. When I got it all, it was a dream come true. All my friends were jealous.
'I can't wait to be like Mummy with big boobs. They're pretty.'

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
it's the saddest day ever
I believe that a feminist and a cheuavenist would actually team up, to throw that woman out of a window

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i am kinda amazed all the silicone didn't render her sterile.

Barbie, Dearest. now with botox and wire hangers :smile:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow times sure have changed. When I was growing up the kids in school with unsightly noses were usually promised a nose job for their 16th Birthday! (They usually did it during summer break and it was fun on the first day of school to go on rhinoplasty patrol)

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I really wish I felt shocked, but it's probably happening more than anyone knows. It's so easy to change the way one looks now, make-up, hair color, nails, fake tan, creams, lotions, drugs, surgeries... it's unfortunate that children are subjected to it.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To be fair,the mother gave the child a voucher to have a boob job done when she is 16 years old, not immediately. Apparently, it is only legal to do that type of plastic surgery at 16 years of age.

I am of the opinion that a girl of 16 is probably a bit too early to have a boob job done - I am not sure if her boobs have finished growing. I think the whole idea is not logical in the first place.