Another Size to Consider

emilywee: I don't know if this has been discussed from the female point of view, but I also think the size of a man's testicles can be highly erotic. It didn't really occur to me that this could be so until after seeing a few men naked and really how different in size the testicles could be. it doesn't seem to have much to do with the size of his penis (he could have huge nuts but a small penis)... BUT i have noticed one thing- guys with really huge nuts come a lot. I know it may seem to have no relation but I really think it does. While a lot of come can get messy and a little overwhelming, that is also part of the allure because it makes a woman feel like their man has really enjoyed his orgasm when he comes so much.

ORCABOMBER: I'm a vari-cummer me, I can shoot like a cannon or dry-cum, I love being confusing!

But yeah, nuts are really cool, especailly when in proportion. It's all aesthetics huh?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=ORCABOMBER link=board=women;num=1080202777;start=0#1 date=03/25/04 at 00:30:43]
But yeah, nuts are really cool, especailly when in proportion. It's all aesthetics huh?[/quote]

Yup.

Sometimes you feel like a nut. Sometimes you don't.

;)

Tender: [quote author=Pecker link=board=women;num=1080202777;start=0#2 date=03/25/04 at 07:52:41]

Yup.

Sometimes you feel like a nut.  Sometimes you don't.

;)
[/quote]

no pecker, sweetie, i 'always' feel like a nut!!

Tender

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
My nuts are about average size, actually. But like Orca, the amount of cum varies.

There most likely wouldn't be any correlation; most of the substances in semen are produced in internal organs such as the seminal vesicles and bulbo-urethral gland. The prostate's where they're all mixed together.

ochoman8: My personal experience has been the opposite. Some fo the best shooters I have met have had average or smaller nuts. One of my friends has small nuts and shoots the longest and copius loads I have seen.

My nuts are larger but my loads are not.