Another sort of new Canadian- And a Happy Holiday

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello All,

I've been around for a while and have posted or responded to a couple of threads from time to time but have never introduced myself. I'm another Canadian on the board. More of a large-penis fan than a large-penis owner. (But I'm not too bad!) As someone that reads the site regularly but doesn't post much, I just wanted to let the group know that I'm quite impressed with (depite the squabbles from time to time) the level of friendship and the quality of many of the posts. I also enjoy that fact that many of the topics and discussions are not penis related. We all know that there is more to life than the male sex organ. I just may be the only member that has not posted a lot because I have not been able to correctly download the "spell check" feature and live in fear of posting a message with a spelling error. Ironically, I am a big fan of correct grammar and spelling but do occasionally spell things wrong. Does anyone really want to upset Alex8 with spelling errors? I was actually quite honoured (yes with a "U") when both Alex8 and Sorcerer responded to private messages I sent them only to learn later that they rarely do this with people they don't know. It was much appreciated!

Also, a happy Thanks Giving Day on Monday to all the Canadians on the board.

Well, that's me for now,
Novaboy

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hello Nova Boy,

Welcome!:smile: :smile: (wtf?) (downloaded the spell checker...now the smiles
are showing up as a dot in a box???) (What's going on with this???)

You've got a good point...
I clicked on the spell check option but it did not work for me.

I can spell well unless I'm tired or in a rush...
but it's a nice option to have!
Would like if it actually worked!

Seem's we have a lot of spelling bee queens on this board (chuckles).

wtf? now I tried to submit...and a whole bunch of syntax show up????Wierd!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Novaboy said:
I was actually quite honoured (yes with a "U") when both Alex8 and Sorcerer responded to private messages I sent them only to learn later that they rarely do this with people they don't know.

I'm frankly appalled to discover that I did this, and can only assume that you caught me on my one magnanimous day that month. :rolleyes:

Welcome, officially, to the Last Outpost of Punctuation, Spelling, and Grammar. :tongue: :wink:

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
alex8 said:
I'm frankly appalled to discover that I did this, and can only assume that you caught me on my one magnanimous day that month. :rolleyes:

I told you that I enjoyed your off beat type of humour and added that it was very similar to the typical dry "Canadian" type of humour that some people don't get. (I hate it when I say something really ridiculous and people think I'm serious!)

Novaboy

Welcome, officially, to the Last Outpost of Punctuation, Spelling, and Grammar. :tongue: :wink:

Another reason to love LPSG

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Welcome and enjoy your long weekend. I felt the obligation to respond to somebody who spells honoured with a U, holds RRSP's instead of 401K's and plays tennis with a racquet:cool: . As for spelling, I usually type it in open office (less support for Gates) and then paste it here. I have always had poor punctuation skills and feel it only right that others suffer for my lack of a proper education.:biggrin1:

AusGuy1818

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Novaboy said:
I was actually quite honoured (yes with a "U") when both Alex8 and Sorcerer responded to private messages I sent them only to learn later that they rarely do this with people they don't know.

Is this a challenge for everyone else to try and do the same? :)

chimes

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I also appear to be Canadian. Hopefully, you're like me, and out in western Canada - then we can consolodate and wrestle power from the eastern Canadians, who only want recognition for their own penises, and forget about the pensises of Alberta who provide an inequal amount of equality payments! Thank goodness natural resource revenues are exempt, or we'd be paying equality payments with our penises as well.

All humor intended.

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
chimes said:
I also appear to be Canadian. Hopefully, you're like me, and out in western Canada - then we can consolodate and wrestle power from the eastern Canadians, .
It is good to see a politically minded 19 year old. But try to remember our pround heritage and the 80's: "Let the Eastern bastards freeze in the dark" should have remained our war cry.:biggrin1:

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I was spending alot of time in Canada for work, I made a joke (to western Canadian friends) THat I was obviously spending way too much time in Canada, because: 1) I was starting to put "eh"'s at the end of my sentences, I was beginnging to think green money looked funny, my beer consumption had gone WAY up, and I was really starting to hate the french Canadiens....they got the joke :)