Another Time With The New Girl

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As I lay in bed recovering from a night of partying I hear the door bell ring.

“ Get the door Trish! “ I growl then relieved to hear my sister stomp through the house above me.

That was soon followed by her banging on my bedroom door.

“ Get up!…You got company! “
She yells through the closed and locked door.

“ Shit!…Who is it? “

“ It’s a fat girl! “ She yells in her annoying bitchy voice.

“ Fuck! “ I say dragging my naked hungover ass out of bed.

I slip on a pair of shorts and a tee shirt. And make my way up the stairs. Looking through the glass storm door. I see Kris standing there.

I walk out on to the front porch with her. She looked upset as if she’d been crying.

“ What’s up? “ I asked, and looked over towards the driveway, not seeing her truck anywhere around.

“ I just got dumped! “ She said with a tear running down her cheek.

“ What? We just saw you and Rick last night?…Y’all were getting along great? “

“ Yeah that’s what I thought to. “ She said taking a cigarette from her pack and puts it to her lips. And lights it.

“ Where is your truck? “

“ It’s at home. “

I looked down at her feet, noticing she was wearing high heels.

“ You walked all the way over here? “ I asked curiously.

“ No he put me out a few streets away. He’s on his way to Nicole’s house. “

“ Nicole? “

“ Yeah apparently they’ve had a thing going on between them now for a while. “

Hearing that was news to me. Though I felt sorry for Kris. I couldn’t really blame Rick though. I mean Nicole was really hot. Everybody wanted a piece from her. She never liked me and wouldn’t give me the time of day. I was surprised that Rick got a chance with her. In my mind he wasn’t all that. But apparently Nicole thought otherwise.

A cold wind blew. I saw Kris shiver a little.

“ You want me to give you a ride home? “

“ No I was kind of hoping Misty would be here with you?…I kind of need somebody to talk to. And don’t want to be alone. “
She said before taking another draw from her cigarette.

“ She’s at work right now. She’s gonna be pissed when she finds this out. She’ll probably want to kick Nicole’s ass. “

Kris chuckled a little hearing that.

“ You want to come inside? “

“ Sure “

And the first time that day, I see her beautiful smile appear across her face.

She thumped away her cigarette as I open and hold the door for her. We step into the foyer of my parents house.

“ Mind if I freshen up a bit? “

“ Down the hall. First door on the left. “
I said directing her to the bathroom.

I then join my sister Trish in the kitchen.

“ Seriously?…The girl from the welding class?…What is it with you and the fat girls? “

“ She’s not fat!..She’s just big! “

“ You got that right!…You see the arms on her?…She’s built like a fucking dude? Girls ain’t supposed to be built like that’ “

“ She works out! “ I informed her.

“ No doubt about that! She looks like one of those Bulgarian weight lifting women we were watching on Tv the other night. Better be careful she might have a cock between her legs! “

I then let out a laugh.

“ I’m serious! “ Trish said with a serious look on her face.

“ Oh no!…She’s all woman down there! “ I said to myself. Not wanting Trish to know that I’d already explored all that.

Kris returned she’d obviously had brushed through her dark blonde hair, and totally redone her makeup.

When I saw her my dick started to stir in my shorts. Being in just a pair of jogging shorts and going commando. I turned towards the kitchen counter to hide my growing cock, from my sister of course.

“ You want something to drink? “

“ Sure “

I open the dishwasher and get us both a glass and then get us some ice, and sweet tea.

Trish shakes her head and starts mumbling.

“ Why can’t he find a normal girl? “ She returned to her bedroom and slammed the door.

“ I don’t think she likes me? “

“ Don’t worry about it…She’s just being a bitch! “

“ Yeah I see that. “ She takes a sip of the tea. We then proceeded on downstairs to the den. I then turned on the Tv. Flipping through all 40 of the channels twice. Finally finding an episode of The six million dollar man on.

“ Oh I loved watching this show! “ Kris said.

“ Yeah? “

“ Oh yeah!…Lee Majors was so hot back then. “

“ Well all righty then. “ We settled in to watching the show.
I put my arm around her and pull her into me.
While watching the show, she noticed my attention was more on her. I kept noticing how her big tits moved so freely, under the zipped up hoodie she wore.

“ She’s not wearing a bra! “ I said to myself.
She followed my eyes further as I scanned down her blue Jean covered legs, and focusing on her sexy high heels. Which I didn’t see her wear often.

My dick throbbed.

“ You don’t mind if I take these off?…There killing my feet. “

“ Of course not. “ I said watching her slip them off.

“ Bring them here. “ I said reaching for her feet. As we move about on the couch my cock pokes out the bottom of my shorts.

“ Does Steve Austin make you hard to? “ She said with a giggle. I look back to the Tv

“ No I’ve always had a thing for Jamie Summers. “
I said as we watched the two of them race along each side of one another down a wooded pathway.

As I sit there massaging Kris’s feet. Her soft hand gently takes my cock and begins stroking it.

“ Like that? “ She whispered.

I then turned my attention from her feet directly to her face. We start to kiss. I reach for the zipper of her hoodie. She doesn’t resist as I slowly pull it down. Seeing more and more of her skin coming into my view.
Not only was she bra less, she was also top less except for the hoodie of course. My hand reached for her right breast. Feeling it up. Finding her sensitive nipples rock hard.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She lets out a moan. Before darting her tongue into my mouth. I meet it with my own. With both our tongues in action. Her tit in my hand, and my cock in hers. We continue making out, until Trish stomps down the stairs, carrying a basket of laundry.

We both jump apart from one another. Kris quickly pulled her top together to conceal her breasts.

“ What y’all doing? “ She asks with a laugh and a knowing smirk on her face.

She walks into the basement. Leaving the door open.

“ I don’t like her! “ Kris said in a whisper.

“ Like I said she’s a bitch! “

“ Yeah I’m finding that out….Don’t you have a Tv in your room? “

“ Yeah lets go! “

Kris gets up first, leaving her high heels behind. Trish watched her walking barefoot towards my room.

As I get up from the couch. My cock was rock hard. Sticking straight up from under the leg of my shorts. As I look through the open door at my sister. I see her eyes focused on my crotch. I then glanced down and realized I was totally exposed.

“ Naughty!…Naughty! “ I heard Trish say.

“ Fuck! “ I said with a gulp, looking towards Kris, who was looking back at me. Out of my sisters sight. Kris opens her top again and flashed me quickly before turning her back. She then looked over her shoulder with that amazing smile again.
With my hand I put my cock back into my shorts and quickly get out of Trish’s view. By following Kris into my bedroom. Making sure that I lock the door.

I turned on the Tv and quickly went through the channels to find our show. As I turned back to Kris I saw the hoodie she wore fall to the floor.

“ So what you think? “ She holds and rubs her big tits. “ You like them? “

I just stood there speechless looking at them.
She then knelt before me, going right for my shorts. Pulling them all the way down. I step out of them and immediately pulled off my tee shirt and stood there totally naked.
Kris wasted no time taking my cock between her lips. As she sucks me. She continued to look straight into my eyes.

“ Ahhhhh!…Fuck! “ I said in disbelief of the perfect day I was having. As Kris works my cock in and out of her mouth.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She continued to work my cock between her lips, taking me all the way. She comes up and off of it and smiles as she pumps my cock with her hand. She then started examining my balls, gently squeezing them and feeling how full they felt. She started licking and taking them into her mouth, sucking on them also.

“ Love your taste. “ She said as she smacks and licks her lips.
She turned her full attention to the back side of my balls. I feel her tongue dragging towards the crack of my ass.
I take a deep breath feeling her fingers spreading my cheeks, then her tongue against my sphincter she teasingly rims me.
My heart was racing my breathing quickens. She pulls away only to spit on her fingers.
I take another deep breath to prepare myself. Then feel my cheeks part again and her fingers against my sphincter gently pressing

“ Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh “ I groan as she breaks into my tight little hole. My ass tightened around her fingers as she pushed them deeper finding my G spot. My cock flexed powerfully in front of her eyes.
In no time I was oozing pre cum. She stuck out her tongue and licked it, then flicked the tip of her tongue against the sensitive head.
She then opens wide and takes my entire length again. As she sucks me. My ass continues to contact and grip her fingers as she massaged my prostate. Taking me almost to the point of no return before stopping and looking up at me.

“ Don’t forget I need a little to! “ She said softly. As she stood I knelt down. Reaching for the snap and zipper of her jeans, and could smell the wetness of her pussy through her clothes. She watched at how quickly I unfastened her jeans. Underneath she wore a pair of light blue full back panties. The outline of her pussy bulged through them perfectly.

My mouth waters for her taste. As I take in her scent. I go go for her panties slowly slipping them down right behind her jeans. Taking in the look of her freshly shaved pussy. She pulled her feet from her jeans. Then laid down across my bed, spreading her legs wide. I move in parting her lips and going down on her, licking away at her slit. And driving my tongue deep into her fuck hole. I look up her body to see her pulling and stretching her nipples.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As I feast away at her lovely cunt she starts moaning constantly.

“ Damn! Your so good at that! “ She blurts out between moans.

Of course I loved comments like that. It just goes to my ego and makes me want to pleasure my women even more.
I slip my fingers into her while sucking away at her clit.
Her pussy was so wet, but felt tight to just 3 fingers.
My own girlfriend Misty was quite larger in that department. Four of my fingers could saw easily in and out of her sloppy wet box. And could even accommodate my entire fist on occasion.
But no way did I want to do that to Kris. Her pussy was just right for my average sized cock.
I then slipped my fingers out of her cunt, and started to explore her tight ass.
Her body tensed as I parted the cheeks of her ass. I then let her clit go from my lips. And darted my tongue straight into her ass.

“ Oh my! “ I heard her say. As I stretched my tongue as far as it would go up her ass. I pulled back and slipped my pussy lubed fingers up her tight hole. Feeling her ass clamp around them. With my right fingers up her ass, my left ones up her pussy. I returned my lips to her swollen clit, while I pressed and humped the bed, to pleasure myself.
I looked up at her seeing her play with her tits.
Her body starts to convulse. And even shake. Her toes curl as she slammed her head against the mattress and let out a squeal.
Her thighs clamp down around my head. As the orgasm flows throughout her body.

She then goes limp and looks down at me with her mouth wide open for a moment.

“ Come here! “ She says to me. As I pulled my fingers from her holes. I make my way up to her face.

“ That was totally awesome!…I ain’t never had a boy eat my pussy and ass like that! “

“ Well sometimes a guy has to compensate you know? “

“ Compensate for what? “
I lift myself up and we both look down at my cock.

“ You got a nice cock? “

“ Really?…You don’t think it’s small? “

“ Hell no!…Who told you that?…Never mind!…Just shut up and Put it in and fuck me! “

I didn’t have to be told twice. As I happily obliged. Mounting and pushing it into her felt amazing. As I slowly fucked her she pulls me down to her. We kiss as if we’re lovers. I break the kiss only to suck on her neck.

“ I want it up the ass to. “ She whispered. I almost lost it hearing that. Misty never wants it up the ass. So this was a real treat.
We stop only to get in position.

“ Pound my pussy first. But I want your cum up my ass! “

My dick slides into her cunt and I hold nothing back by pounding her.

“ Yes!…Yes! “ She cries out. I slap her ass for more punishment. Before sliding out, fearing I’d come to soon. I part the cheeks of her ass and press the head of my cock against her tight hole and push in.

I let out a groan feeling the tightness of her ass around my cock. Balls deep up her ass I flex my cock again, stretching her tight hole.
Before pulling back for a faster thrust. In no time our bodies were smacking together in perfect sync.
Her moans got louder. As she reached down from underneath and rubbed her clit vigorously. My load was quickly coming. I held off as long as I could to enjoy this awesome treat.
My cock starts to twitch and pulse uncontrollably as I sunk it balls deep into her and blasted my hot load tossing my head back, I let out another groan, as I fill her tank.
After coming I held my cock there until it shrunk and slipped out. We lay together and kiss more for a few minutes. Before I noticed the time on the digital clock.

“ Shit! “ I said not wanting this to end.

“ What? “

“ I got to meet Misty after she gets off work. “ I said with a sigh.

“ You know I really wish you were my boyfriend. I think we could have a lot of good times like this? “

“ Yeah I know. “

“ You should think about that. Or one day it might be to late? “ She said in a soft caring voice.

My mind wondered with the possibilities of that. After all we always seemed to get along so good together, especially when we were alone.

But I also wondered about Misty. Even with all her mood swings and faults. She’d been my girl since the first grade. We’d even talked so much about having our lives together no matter what.
Her mom had even fixed me up with jobs. And Misty along with her sister would someday inherit an empire of a real estate business. And I’d be along for the ride. Could I possibly pass that up for a chance with a girl I’d only known for a few months?

“ I need a shower. “

“ Me to. “ The two of us get up together and go into my small bathroom. I turned on the hot water and we get in together. And spend more time exploring each other’s bodies as we soap up and bath one another.
And in no time I was rock hard again, needing another round. Kris leans against the tiled wall, and I fuck her again. This time I leave my cock in her pussy as I shot another load into her.

She then just kissed me again. I wondered if she was on the pill, cause I just did it without thinking, since after all Misty was always on the pill. And we never thought about her getting pregnant.
But Kris concerned me. If I knocked her up I’d have to do the right thing, and That would probably be the end for me and Misty.
Kris was definitely driving me crazy as far as thinking these things were concerned.
I re washed and rinsed off my cock, just as the hot water runs out.

“ Shit!…That’s it! “ I quickly turn the water off and step out of the shower and get a clean towel and wrap it around Kris, and dry her off.

“ Oh your so sweet…I’ve got to say this is a first for me. “

“ What’s that? “

“ Oh Showering with a guy. I liked it. “

“ That was my first time to shower with a girl to. “ I said drying myself off.

“ You got a hair dryer? “

“ Sure do. “ I opened the closet and got it out for her and plugged it in.
Then retreated back to my room to dress myself.
I couldn’t help but watch from my room as Kris blow dried and styled her hair. Still standing naked. I loved watching her as she moved about looking so comfortable with her nudity. I gathered her clothes and took them to her, allowing her a little privacy to dress herself.

And unfortunately all good things must come to an end. Once she was dressed it was time to go. I unlocked the door and opened it.
And the two of us spotted my sister Trish cuddled up on the couch with one of her boyfriends Sam. I kind of wondered where Brad was. Cause the three of them always hung out together. Sam and Brad from what I’d found out by observing them was gay or bi. And was definitely in the closet about it. Cause that shit just wasn’t cool at the time, unlike it is today. And they just used Trish to make people think they weren’t. Seeing Sam alone with Trish kind of surprised me. Maybe he wasn’t. But he also wasn’t the dominant one of the trio either. And was definitely the bottom or more submissive one. When it came to Brad fucking him in the ass, which I almost walked in on one night in the garage.

There was kind of an awkwardness between the four of us. I watched as Kris made her way over towards the couch.
Sam was sitting exactly where Kris sat earlier. From the short distance I watched as Kris slid her bare feet back into her high heels. And Sam looked on as she did. I saw his eyes slowly look her luscious body over.

“ Mmmm….Maybe he’s not gay after all? “ I said to myself.
But unfortunately for Sam I wasn’t the only one that noticed his lingering look. Kris picked up her purse from beside the couch. I followed her out the door. Sams eyes stayed focused on Kris.
Before I even got out the door, I heard a loud slap.

Followed by.

“ What the fuck are you looking at her like that for? “

I then slammed the door behind me. As a heated argument breaks out between the two of them.

I then drove Kris home. And parked in her driveway.

“ I really enjoyed our afternoon together. “ She said to me.

“ Me to. “
I said leaning across the truck seat to kiss her once more. She then gets out and I watch her walk herself into the house. Again I wonder what it would be like to be with her exclusively.

I sigh and noticed my cock was hard again. Then backed out of her driveway to go meet up with my own girlfriend.