Another toilet question!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
No, guys, it's not what you think it is.

My question is, what do you do to keep busy while sitting on the toilet?

I work crossword puzzles or read Robert Frost.

C'mon, fellas, fess up....

prepstudinsc: I think reading tends to be a guy thing. There was discussion on a local radio station about this same subject a while back. All the guy callers were saying that they all read while in the bathroom, the women callers said they went in and came out as soon as they were done, but would add that their husbands/boyfriends would stay in there and read. lol
It must be some genetic quirk we have that females don't.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=prepstudinsc link=board=meetgreet;num=1070895346;start=0#2 date=12/08/03 at 11:00:48]It must be some genetic quirk we have that females don't.[/quote]

Perhaps we feel it's the only safe place we have to do our reading, Monty.  We all know we're continually interrupted when trying to read in other rooms:  

"What are you reading?"  

"What is it about?"  

"Do you like it?"  

"How long are you going to read?"  

"You never talk to me anymore."

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!

wvalady1968: Nuh-uh! I'm the one getting pestered like that all the time while I'm trying to read.

And reading 'in the bathroom' isn't good for you, ya know what I mean? All proctologists advise against it.

:eek:

TaMarquis: I read different novels and magazines.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
wvalady1968:

I agree that reading on the john is detrimental, in that it cuts off blood circulation to the legs. I do read (keep Men's Health magazine handy) and sometimes finish up the cross word puzzle, but I often try to shift my weigh, I hope helping to keep good circulation to the lower lower extremities.

I suspect a reason males linger longer than females is b/c that was the place to jack off after puberty and we are such habit forming individuals! Any comments?

Luke

mhk: Funny topic :D Actually, I enjoy reading novels, or when I get tired of that, I play a little electronic Yahtzee. I quit when I reach the end of the chapter or when my legs fall asleep. Whichever comes first ;)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
"Honey! Oh, honey!"

"What is it, dear?"

"Um, would you come in here for a second, please?"

"Okay, what is it?"

* grins sheepishly * "Well, uh, I sat here too long and my legs have gone to sleep. Will you help me get up, please?"

* tapping foot on ceramic tile floor * "Okay, but you have to promise to clean out the garage Saturday."

feared: i have a bunch of books that i bought off the internet last year (i'm talking 30+ books here) that i havent read yet, so i'll normally take one in there.

if not that, then since i carry my phone with me all the time, i'll play one of the games on it.

SpeedoGuy: [quote author=Pecker link=board=meetgreet;num=1070895346;start=0#3 date=12/08/03 at 14:02:34]

Perhaps we feel it's the only safe place we have to do our reading, Monty.  We all know we're continually interrupted when trying to read in other rooms:  

"What are you reading?"  

"What is it about?"  

"Do you like it?"  

"How long are you going to read?"  

"You never talk to me anymore."

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!![/quote]

So true, Pecker. So true.

SG

Mighty_Joe: At home I usually watch TV in the bathroom. If I am in a public place, I try and read the graffiti on the wall.

Tender: :D
i *have* been guilty of the graffiti thing!
but no i dont read in the bathroom.
UNLESS, i am cold, and then it is a nice spot because i turn on the wall heater next to the potty...
but that is rare. usually i just do my business and get out!

SB however, ugh! he reads!!
i think it is so wierd!

Tender

fratguy01: I read everthing from novels to Stuff to Mens Health, I also read books for school, If I have any reading to do, I tend to do it on the shitter.....

FratGuy01

randy58: Sorry, but I'm one of the rare ones. I go in and leave as quickly as possible. My partner, on the other hand, will take a book in there every time.