Another ultrasound vote...in Wis.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hunters should have to watch the movie Bambi before they get their license to kill.

C.

paigexox

Sexy Member
Media
Hearing about this made me really grateful for living in a province where the choice for a woman to have an abortion is fully supported by both medical practitioners and the law alike.

I think it's a shame that they're wasting resources trying to get that ultrasound movement to pass, and I hope it gets shot down.

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hunters should have to watch the movie Bambi before they get their license to kill.

C.

Omg, that ^ is funny!

Believe me, I live in Wisconsin and nobody can believe this. I seriously don't have one friend who isn't offended by knowing this. I never had an abortion and hope I never will but how insulting, degrading, and demeaning do they want it to be?

B_KnotTBrooke

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*blink*

never had kids.. my life is great.. *ponders*
yeah.. i now support mandatory abortion of all pregnancies.

sure.. ya might say every situation is different.
that what makes me happy/makes my life awesome might not work for everyone.

clearly.. you would be an idiot.
silly cows, wanting self determination? hahahahhahaa

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Meh, I think it's a good thing. I thought about aborting my first born, and am so glad I didn't. Being a mom made me such a better person. Sure, I had to give up some of the stuff I loved to do and missed out on Spring Break, etc. but it is so worth it. I support any and all non violent method to discourage abortion.

Smh.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Meh, I think it's a good thing. I thought about aborting my first born, and am so glad I didn't. Being a mom made me such a better person. Sure, I had to give up some of the stuff I loved to do and missed out on Spring Break, etc. but it is so worth it. I support any and all non violent method to discourage abortion.
ladeefuckin' da. What do your decisions have to do with other women and their choices? You gonna raise unwanted children, send unwanted children to university, and nurture them into responsible citizens who don't grow up to commit sociopathic acts? No? You're only planning to raise the children you choose to raise? Oh, I see. Mind your business, and stay out of other women's uteruses. Uteri. Uter-whatevers.