Another Vick the shroom

kdnielsson

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I've seen the other clips, and I don't think I realized how big and thick his willy really is! Seeing him naked and lying on his back, it's huge!

lcrm357

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Teenburg has been calling him "Mandel" in those vids, it seems. That vid is titled "Mandel and Rozalia" and was posted on March 28th. There's another clip with him and her posted on April 2nd. There are other vids with other girls listed with him as "Mandel" that have been posted recently.

Strange though, is that there are other vids with a guy called Mandel who is obviously not him(Vick) There even another vid where Vick is called Vincent...

Are they just picking these names out of a hat?

Last edited:

iceman888888

Experimental Member
Media
Teenburg has been calling him "Mandel" in those vids, it seems. That vid is titled "Mandel and Rozalia" and was posted on March 28th. There's another clip with him and her posted on April 2nd. There are other vids with other girls listed with him as "Mandel" that have been posted recently.

Strange though, is that there are other vids with a guy called Mandel who is obviously not him(Vick) There even another vid where Vick is called Vincent...

Are they just picking these names out of a hat?

Yes, doesn't seem to be a great marketing tool. They should promote him as vick, and they would get more subscribers.