Another view of...

misterh

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello:

Everybody, I just asked men about how do I look in this picture, and I would like to as for you opinion about everything you see in it, that is me.

I know I'm not the most handsome guy in the world, but at least I think I have a nice body.

Please, if you want, post an obective comment and your personal opinion too. This is an artistic/erotic nude of myself.

Thanks

Attachments

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Very neat picture, beautiful cock and body...nice gallery as well. I give you a 10, plus 10 more for having the biggest cock head I've seen.

misterh

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very neat picture, beautiful cock and body...nice gallery as well. I give you a 10, plus 10 more for having the biggest cock head I've seen.
Thank for your comment, shall I upload more of these pictures for you to still comment?

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Both views, from the frontside and from the backside, are very artistic and attractive. You have beautiful skin. And you have a very handsome and desireable penis. You must be very proud of your body.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I really like the 2nd one from behind. With the light and dark shadows it makes me think of the good and bad (dark) sides you must have within.

The first is good but if the silhoutte was clearer and more defined it would be a very honest and erotic pic.

You are attractive and have a nice body btw