another Virgin on LPSG

Hello All i'm new here and think I have a big dick :biggrin1: but am a Virgin on LPSG

at least I know I have 3 Balls... :eek:

can anyone else say that ? :redface:

:rolleyes:

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Welcome there "Big III"

Surprisingly guys this is not as uncommon as you would think. It is far more common for men to be born with only one than it is for getting "one extra". Medically the third ball is often not active and is not "plummed in" in the normal way. If the third testicle is fully functional it then does become even more rare.

Welcome again there "Big III" and I hope you have fun and make a great number of new friends in this group and site.........

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! STEP RIGHT UP! Don't be shy...right here we have a young man with not ONE, NOT TWO, BUT THREE BALLS!!! Yes, just like Santa at this time of year...HIS BAG IS FULL! :smile: ONLY 3 TICKETS lets you see one of the greatest wonders left in the modern world...otherwise keep moving down the midway, and HEY! That cotton candy is great!:cool:*

(Sorry bud - I'm a Carny at heart and couldn't resist:redface: WELCOME to lpsg but a pic would be nice because I've never heard of the 3-ball thing but the marketing potential is there!:wink: Peace, bud and again WELCOME!)