Another Woman?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Aramis, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Aramis

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    So this isn't exactly a Women's Issue but rather a question to the women of LPSG.

From what I've seen here and elsewhere it's a generally accepted idea that some men derive pleasure from the idea of their wife pleasing or being pleasured by another man; as well I've seen gay men feel that way about their partners. I've also seen women who find the idea or act of their husband pleasing or receiving pleasure from another man erotic. However I can't say I've ever heard of a woman saying the parallel to the first scenario (enjoying the idea of her husband having sex with another woman).

I asked Vaeyinn and she said that she'd read one post by a woman wanting to see her husband make another woman squirm. But aside from that one instance it seems like a vacuum in experiences and desires I've heard people express.

I'm just curious, have I simply not run across this? Do you think it's just as common among women as it is among men? If not, any thoughts on why not?

2. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Cuckqueens are extremely rare. I've only met one actual cuckquean online, although now that I think about it, I seem to remember a woman here also saying that she would enjoy that, so I guess that's two cuckqueens. The second woman might not qualify as a cuckqueen since I don't think there was a humiliation aspect involved. She just thought it might be sexy to see her man fuck another woman. Those are the only two women I can think of who have expressed a desire to watch their own SO have sex with another woman.

#2 petite, Jan 19, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2011
  3. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

I don't think it's very common amongst women at all. Maybe it's an evolutionary thing - if he fucks her, he might support her children instead of mine?

4. ArtofDesire

ArtofDesire New Member

I had a boyfriend one time that wanted to see me with another man while he was in the room watching, after which he would fuck me to reclaim my pussy as his.

Also, I too like to see men together and would have absolutely no problem with my man being with another guy if I could watch or be included. I think it's just a natural part of exploring our sexuality. I just wouldn't want him being secretive about it, as long as he's open about his desire to experiment, or if being with another man is something he's done in the past and craves again, I'm totally okay with it.

On the other hand there is absolutely no way that I would ever want my man to be with another woman. I love sex and am a very generous lover and will try to do anything my man wants, as often as desired, so as such I feel that if I cannot give my man the satisfaction he desires from a woman then we simply do not belong together.

5. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

Being Bi I'd want to have a say on the other woman, meaning I'd have to be sexually attracted to her and I'd want in on the scene. Sitting on the sidelines cheering wouldn't fly at all!

6. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

I have stated something similar to my partner, as I would *love* to watch him with another girl, fucking her hard, but more in a sense of it being kinky and playful (maybe voyeuristic). Although, joining in would be fun as well! :biggrin1:

However, I do not find the idea of my man with another woman necessarily pleasurable in the sexual sense of a cuckold. I am just naturally oriented to an open sexual expression that can include more than one partner for us both and accept the side-piece, again, for both (as long as we're all on the same page--our relationship is primary and while the side-piece may be or become a close friend, is still on the side).

While not the same thing as cuckoldry, there are women, and I can think of two friends who have brought home women to share with their husbands, who are open and confident enough in their relationships to introduce another woman and watch their guy fuck her without issue.

7. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Nuh uh, not me. I'm old fashion that way. Actually, I'm very selfish that way. I tell him that he has more than enough to make many women happy, but if he so much as tries he won't be left with enough to make himself happy.

8. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    It was you! I was sure it was you, but I didn't mention you by name just in case I misremembered. Yeah, I was sure that you weren't into the humiliation part, which seems to be an important aspect of why so many men are into it.

Very well put!

9. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ha! Sounds like something my bestfriend would say, actually I believe I've heard the grumblings of flaying him alive and then dismantling his man parts at the meer mention:tongue:

I couldn't imagine watching a man I love with his hands on another woman. I'm possessive, but there doesn't seem to be much point in getting angry at the idea. However, I'm not sure that I would even feel the same about a partner if he broached the subject with me. I believe my illusions about the type of man I thought he was would be shattered.

I don't know anyone in my personal life that would want to watch, but I do know some couples that have switched
    partners.

#9 HiddenLacey, Jan 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2011
  10. LaFemme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    In a casual fb/fwb scenario - I have had no problem with my friend fucking another woman and myself. And not in a humilation kind of way - either. Just for fun and excitement and because he liked it so much (well, I enjoyed it too...)

In a ltr? Nope. I would not like it at all, and I'm not sure that emotionally I could handle it. It's funny, I was talking to a guy I'm very close to about this very issue - he is bi (far more than I am) and I was saying I would be good with an mmf/mfm if he needed another male. And he said 'no'. He didn't want another man to touch me - and I have to say I feel the same. I don't want another woman to touch him. I think each couple has to negotiate their own boundaries; but though I'm very sexual - in a relationship, I'm a one man woman and want to be with a one woman man.

11. sizequeenNY

sizequeenNY New Member

Albums:
    There are times I have been involved as the third and as inviting the third. The woman has never been one to get off by being humiliated, we complimented each other. I am noticing more that guys say they are in open relationships when they are not and it bothers me if I find out they are lying because I prefer the honesty of a situation and I do not want to be the object of cheating

12. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Now I'm starting to look at things in a different light. Earlier I was envisioning a situation where the woman was distanced from the scene - maybe only watching, maybe fucking someone else but not playing with her partner and the other woman (not sure if it was the way the OP was written, or if my brain just went there automatically). I still think that few women would want to participate in something like this.

However, if she were directly involved in the play (ie. her and her partner were sharing the other woman), I think you'd find more women would be interested.

13. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

I've discussed it quite a bit on board, so out me anytime you wish, sweetheart! Good to see you back!

Yes and yes.
    The women I know, should probably include myself in this description, think more in terms of something added to the relationship or a shared experience, even showing off a big partner - not humiliation. :shrug: But, respect for those out there getting off on it.

I also prefer, actually demand, honesty, as it is the only way one can make an informed decision about a potential partner. But, as someone who has experienced a person I was very clear with, previously a close friend, attempt to break up my relationship, have to also say that sometimes people hear what they want to hear. :shrug: (I double shrugged :))

14. DasLeezard

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I knew a couple that were stationed at the AFB near my hometown, where she was totally into watching. I was even invited to their house so she could watch (I was still a virgin at the time, so...no)

Then again she bat for both teams, and thought her and her man could take both aspects of my virginity. Ha.

15. Patchos

Gold Member

I'm more woman than any man can handle. They don't need anything else.

16. EmJay

EmJay New Member

That's it right there!

17. Aramis

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    That was more the bent of my question, I've known a number of women open to the idea of inviting others to join the two of them but this is more specifically about women who either:

A) enjoy the humiliation factor like cuckolding (still unheard of)
    B) enjoy the idea of their partner receiving or finding pleasure (not mentioned)
    C) enjoy the idea of their partner pleasing someone else (_exotikittie)
    D) other things not yet mentioned

I'm glad exotikittie mentioned the kink factor of this and expressed the potential voyeuristic nature of the desire. I'm glad for the responses, as I said before it seemed like a curious blank space in the landscape of sexual kink (diversity).

18. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    I like variety. I have been in threesomes MMF and MFF also. What bugs me is NOT being included. My partner has no business sneaking away to diddle somebody else and exclude me.

That is why I currently do not have a spouse per se. All three of us reserve the right to step out.

19. sizequeenNY

sizequeenNY New Member

Albums:
    Honey, you don't know men. Men are visual creatures that appreciate seeing beautiful things. If you think that one woman is enough with out any other at least visual stimulation, you are delusional

20. Patchos

Gold Member

No need for jealousy, dear, there are plenty of men to go around.

Draft saved Draft deleted