Another Woman?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe it's just more of an Aussie / Brit insult?

Whew! That's a relief. :smile:

I agree. The only exception would be if it was my idea*, and I certainly can't see any appeal in just watching.

* waits for the "typical woman!" comments from male LPSGers :biggrin1:

No, this makes perfect sense to me! If he suggests it, then that implies that he might have found a more desirable woman, or that you aren't enough for him, or that he doesn't think you're providing him with something he needs, or any number of insecurity causing thoughts.

If it's your idea, then he's happily indulging you while you express your kink, even though you know he'd love an opportunity to fuck another woman.

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't think it's rare but I suppose it's less for women. in forty years of having sex I have met three.

one girl was bi, submissive and loved bondage. she loved playing with the girl then wanted to be put in bondage and spanked by us both. she loved seeing me fuck the girl but didn't want her to have any of the cum. she loved watching the girl jack me off on her or fucking her face.

my second wife was not bi but she loved seeing her friend/s playing with my cock and giving me a blow job. she would wait until they left and fuck me. she would cum in minutes and act exhausted. she would say ''i'll make it up to you '', and within a week or two she would bring home her best friend or someone else, couldn't complain.

one relationship i had was more a swinging one. she loved multiple men at the same time and loved watching me fuck one of the wives while she was being fucked in her ass. i loved that relationship.

as for most of what i've seen is the women only want another women for themselves.

D

deleted136887

buy twonk mugs, tshirts and magnets
A cross between a twat, plonker and wanker. Not used as a serious insult, more of a friendly, playful insult.

Realy had to laugh.
Now back to the women and their opinions.

Last edited by a moderator:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
While not the same thing as cuckoldry, there are women, and I can think of two friends who have brought home women to share with their husbands, who are open and confident enough in their relationships to introduce another woman and watch their guy fuck her without issue.

I had actually answered, then edited and then re-edited my answer. :confused:

I had made my post. Then started thinking along the lines of a permanent relantionship with a man and a woman versus a culkold situation. I believe that it would be acceptable if it were more of a menage situation with another woman/ man. I would have to love them BOTH very much. The entire culkoldery thing gives me the willies. To me it's not about being confident it's about sharing an experience with someone who is special versus someone who means nothing to me. That's why I wouldn't deal well with it. As long as it was a committed relantionship between all parties I feel as though I would be completely comfortable. I am very visual and voyeurism is a big, HUGE fantasy for me.

I then realized the chances of something like that actually happening were very slim and it didn't really suit the topic so I then edited my post again with out sharing more of my thoughts. I'm pretty solid on anything that involves noncommitted sex. Culkolding would fall under that.

Aramis

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
...I believe that it would be acceptable if it were more of a menage situation with another woman/man. I would have to love them BOTH very much. As long as it was a committed relantionship between all parties I feel as though I would be completely comfortable. *I am very visual and voyeurism is a big, HUGE fantasy for me. *
I then realized the chances of something like that actually happening were very slim...

This sentiment I've seen expressed before by women and it's actually a scenario I personally find really appealing and romantic for a lot of dorky reasons. But the cuckold/voyeur thing seems to be just really uncommon in women.

As Petite discussed in another thread, and makes sense to me, men have a lot of shit (hierarchy, confidence, masculinity) wrapped up in their dicks so perhaps few women have the necessary programming to create the "cuckold" profile, which leaves mostly voyeurism.

However I was just thinking that I've known some FTM while they were kinda feeling out their sexuality and I can see a woman wanting almost to fuck another woman vicariously through a partner they care about. And because there's such a spectrum of sexuality (in my opinion) it seems conceivable for a woman to find pleasure under those circumstances as well.*

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This sentiment I've seen expressed before by women and it's actually a scenario I personally find really appealing and romantic for a lot of dorky reasons. But the cuckold/voyeur thing seems to be just really uncommon in women.

As Petite discussed in another thread, and makes sense to me, men have a lot of shit (hierarchy, confidence, masculinity) wrapped up in their dicks so perhaps few women have the necessary programming to create the "cuckold" profile, which leaves mostly voyeurism.

However I was just thinking that I've known some FTM while they were kinda feeling out their sexuality and I can see a woman wanting almost to fuck another woman vicariously through a partner they care about. And because there's such a spectrum of sexuality (in my opinion) it seems conceivable for a woman to find pleasure under those circumstances as well.*

Romantic, dorky... whatever else one wishes to call it. It would have to be an exchange between all three of us at some point. A relantionship, not a night stand type of thing. The woman and I would have to be bi and completely comfortable with each other to feel no jealously in my opinion. Of course these are just my thoughts on the subject, others may disagree. I do think it would be possible to be in a relantionship with multiple people, but I'm not comfortable in an open relantionship.

Nothing about "open" is appealing to me. I personally find the idea revolting. But I also do not separate sex and feelings. I don't wish to separate the two. I like who I am. Anyway I've totally derailed from the original topic. I just wanted to go back and say it's the circumstances that are unappealing to me. Not they idea of sharing someone I loved with someone else that I loved.

Culkolding seems demeaning, though I know some enjoy it. I'm probably mucking up my explanation, because each time I edit it I think of a new way to say it. I certainly wouldn't wish to offend anyone that enjoyed open relantionships, casual sex, culkolding or those against multiple people in a relantionship. I'm not the best at explaining myself.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Before Christmas I was being "courted" by a couple. Although the man found me, it was definitely the woman making the choice. For her, this was not going to be a one night thing, she wanted to get to know me, learn to trust me. She found it very arousing to watch her man have sex with another woman, but there were rules.

This arrangement was for her. Not him. She could play with me without him being present, but he could not. Any contact with him, had to include her.

The arrangement sounded good to me - I did not want a relationship and in this arrangement all my "itches" could be scratched. I pulled out of this tho for a couple of reasons. First of all I was involved in a long-distance thing with someone I cared about deeply and he was hurt by the thought of me doing this (he would never say 'no', especially as we couldn't be together, but I just couldn't hurt him). Second was that the man in this arrangement started to break the rules. He began emailing me secretly and calling me without her knowledge. He had not done that before (he said), but for some reason he said he found me more sexually appealing than the women they had previously had this arrangement. I know that if she knew this - their relationship would be in jeopardy. And I am not into interfering with other relationships.

I thought this was interesting.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Before Christmas I was being "courted" by a couple. Although the man found me, it was definitely the woman making the choice. For her, this was not going to be a one night thing, she wanted to get to know me, learn to trust me. She found it very arousing to watch her man have sex with another woman, but there were rules.

This arrangement was for her. Not him. She could play with me without him being present, but he could not. Any contact with him, had to include her.

The arrangement sounded good to me - I did not want a relationship and in this arrangement all my "itches" could be scratched. I pulled out of this tho for a couple of reasons. First of all I was involved in a long-distance thing with someone I cared about deeply and he was hurt by the thought of me doing this (he would never say 'no', especially as we couldn't be together, but I just couldn't hurt him). Second was that the man in this arrangement started to break the rules. He began emailing me secretly and calling me without her knowledge. He had not done that before (he said), but for some reason he said he found me more sexually appealing than the women they had previously had this arrangement. I know that if she knew this - their relationship would be in jeopardy. And I am not into interfering with other relationships.

I thought this was interesting.

Interesting! I wondered how it would work, who would approach whom and how it would work out. I believe that would be the hardest part about establishing a threesome.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Romantic, dorky... whatever else one wishes to call it. It would have to be an exchange between all three of us at some point. A relantionship, not a night stand type of thing. The woman and I would have to be bi and completely comfortable with each other to feel no jealously in my opinion. Of course these are just my thoughts on the subject, others may disagree. I do think it would be possible to be in a relantionship with multiple people, but I'm not comfortable in an open relantionship.

Nothing about "open" is appealing to me. I personally find the idea revolting. But I also do not separate sex and feelings. I don't wish to separate the two. I like who I am. Anyway I've totally derailed from the original topic. I just wanted to go back and say it's the circumstances that are unappealing to me. Not they idea of sharing someone I loved with someone else that I loved.

Culkolding seems demeaning, though I know some enjoy it. I'm probably mucking up my explanation, because each time I edit it I think of a new way to say it. I certainly wouldn't wish to offend anyone that enjoyed open relantionships, casual sex, culkolding or those against multiple people in a relantionship. I'm not the best at explaining myself.

It sounds like you would be the perfect wife for the submissive woman and her Dom that I wrote about before, if you were into BDSM in a serious 24/7 kind of way. She seemed to have no jealousy issues about "sharing" and deeply enjoyed the companionship she shared with the other wife for 5 years, although some of that had to do with how much childcare and housework there was and how lonely it is to do so many hours of work alone.

They also sort of "dated" together. The Dom would find women and sometimes he would go out alone with her, sometimes they would date all together.

Both the sub and the Dom have blogs which provided a lot of insight into their lifestyle, which was very interesting. Strangely they did not link to each other. I had to use some Google-fu to find his blog. I couldn't find the ex-wife's blog, if she has one.

Aramis

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That always seemed like the hardest part to me. Also LaFemme I find something tremendously sad about the story you just told. I think you did the right thing for you but it's unfortunate that a huge honesty issue surfaced. :/

Since the thread's moving in a different but related direction, I spent some time on FetLife because I heard they have a good poly community (and they do). There's a great thread there of people just talking about their poly relationships working out and it's pretty cool to peruse if you've ever been interested in the idea. Unfortunately for me I didn't really like how the site was set up for my needs.

Anyway whether monogamous/poly/open/gay/straight/whatever trust and honesty always turn out to be really important.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It sounds like you would be the perfect wife for the submissive woman and her Dom that I wrote about before. She seemed to have no jealousy issues about "sharing" and deeply enjoyed the companionship she shared with the other wife for 5 years, although some of that had to do with how much childcare and housework there was and how lonely it is to do so many hours of work alone.

Both the sub and the Dom have blogs which provided a lot of insight into their lifestyle, which was very interesting. Strangely they did not link to each other. I had to use some Google-fu to find his blog. I couldn't find the ex-wife's blog, if she has one.

As long as I loved them both very much I know I would be perfect in a situation like that. I am very loving, it's in my nature and I crave approval, so the power balance of a D/s relantionship would fill a part of my soul. Realistically it would depend on the depth of the bdsm involved and the people. However, I could just as easily see myself happy in a relantionship with two bi men. Once again all three of us would have to be committed to each other. The words love and commitment are the main focus for me when it comes to any type of relationship.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As long as I loved them both very much I know I would be perfect in a situation like that. I am very loving, it's in my nature and I crave approval, so the power balance of a D/s relantionship would fill a part of my soul. Realistically it would depend on the depth of the bdsm involved and the people. However, I could just as easily see myself happy in a relantionship with two bi men. Once again all three of us would have to be committed to each other. The words love and commitment are the main focus for me when it comes to any type of relationship.

See, we're different again!! And this time YOU'RE the more outrageous one :biggrin1:. While I (think I) could handle sharing sexually, I would never be comfortable sharing his day-to-day love and affection.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
See, we're different again!! And this time YOU'RE the more outrageous one :biggrin1:. While I (think I) could handle sharing sexually, I would never be comfortable sharing his day-to-day love and affection.

I'm speaking hypothetically of course.

And no you have to remember that I said all three of us would have to be in love and committed. I'm talking about a fully shared threesome. Not someone is always in the middle and the other two are only interested in the center. So realistically we would all be sharing each other.

You couldn't possibly think I'm not outrageous? I do spew puppies and kittens and fairytales, but there is a wonderfully dark mischievous side to me that I don't share very often.

mouthspace

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
my wife wants to see me loose a cock size contest and worship the guy who out sized me. she wants to see his cock over power mine and crush mine infront of her

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm speaking hypothetically of course.

Of course. Until we do it, we have no idea if we'd be able to actually cope with the reality. The same goes for my acceptance of an open relationship.

And no you have to remember that I said all three of us would have to be in love and committed. I'm talking about a fully shared threesome. Not someone is always in the middle and the other two are only interested in the center. So realistically we would all be sharing each other.

I still couldn't do it. If I loved both of them, it would just give me an extra person to get jealous over!

You couldn't possibly think I'm not outrageous? I do spew puppies and kittens and fairytales, but there is a wonderfully dark mischievous side to me that I don't share very often.

It's all right, I acknowledge your outrageous side, despite the puppies and kittens :tongue:. It was more a reference to our recent first date discussion.

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a question for the women here, and that is what is it about your man having sex with another woman that bothers you the most? Is it the thought of him getting pleasured by someone other than you whom he finds very attractive, or is it the idea of your man giving the same kind of pleasure he does to you to a woman who desires him?

I know most of you are thinking both would be an issue, but try and narrow it down to which one stings the most when you think about it. I asked my GF this same question and for her its definately #2 that bothers her more, the idea of me pleasuring and especially fucking another woman the way I do her (I`m the dominant type in the bedroom) makes her see red she says, so now I`m curious to see what you ladies have to say about it.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Any other woman in my bed would be there for my benefit and at my behest. Mr can share.....maybe....if he asks nicely.:biggrin1::newangel:

ArtofDesire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a question for the women here, and that is what is it about your man having sex with another woman that bothers you the most? Is it the thought of him getting pleasured by someone other than you whom he finds very attractive, or is it the idea of your man giving the same kind of pleasure he does to you to a woman who desires him?

#2: the idea of him giving the same kind of pleasure he does to me to a another woman who desires him would bother me more.

I refuse to share my guy with another woman (except for in one unique instance where I would be the other woman, but I will not talk about that because it is not something that I would consider any other time outside of this one situation).

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
#2: the idea of him giving the same kind of pleasure he does to me to a another woman who desires him would bother me more.

I refuse to share my guy with another woman (except for in one unique instance where I would be the other woman, but I will not talk about that because it is not something that I would consider any other time outside of this one situation).

Thank you for answering AoD, as for the other part of your post I`m a bit confused as to what you mean by you being the other woman and what this scenario is, but since you don`t wanna talk about it I won`t ask you to clarify.