The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
lol...wow.

you are an exciteable guy.
look at how you blew up this thread.

that should be a clue as to what you may be doing wrong.
r e l a x.

you need to learn to see with your tastebuds.
:wink:

I think you are fantastic, Psidom.
You're the real deal. You are one of the very few doms I'd trust enough to engage in erotic asphyxiation with.
If you ever need a fresh hand on your girls or a rigger let me know.

Last edited:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No one got offended by EllieP's comment because no one believes she's serious any more than a person is serious when they say, "I'd kill for a cheeseburger." No one except for you took her words literally. You're just tone deaf. It was obviously an exaggeration and the wording was witty and humorous.

Chill out. Sweet EllieP isn't really advocating castration. She meant that she doesn't approve of her husband being with another woman.

Your screed defending men who cheat based upon cultural stereotypes won't attract any love from the ladies here.

Last edited:

B_prettyswinggirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm not even going to bother quoting Xspree. I think he did enough damage all by himself to his credibility. I've lived all over the world and seen first hand how men and women interact in other cultures. I don't presume that all men have a gf on the side, and that Xspree thinks that, is rediculous! As far as a woman being able to keep up with a man...I've found that I tend to wear out my lovers to the point of exhaustion, but maybe I have super sexual powers? (Xspree...That's me being tongue in cheek!)

Xspree

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never said that all men do. I thought i said that they think about it!!! While i dont know whats in womens heads i know of some who have men on the side to. And i know of some who want men on the sides to!! I guess thats not a topic for this thread. But growing up in Westchester and NYC i've heard and seen this happen. Thats all.... As far as the sex thing and wearing men out. Well I've never met any women that can wear men out!! I've always been the one doing the work, ive never had the opposite take place..

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Every man wether he has a big dick or a little one wants to have sex with multiple women.

Not all men. Gay men typically don't, men with extremely low libidos don't, monks/priests usually don't, and men who find the idea of multiple partners distasteful don't. They are out there.

You aren't enough women for your man.. Face it!!! If you have asked men this and they said no then they are lieing to themselves and to you.. They are giveing you the answer you want to hear!! Period!! If you get men together and they are being honest with each other they will tell you yes they might love there wives or girlfriends they still want other lovers... It is not something to try and understand.. It is just something that is , its a fact!!!

This is offensive drivel.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am not a bigote, or a misogynist at all, i have always sat back an observed things and this is something that i have observed, in France men are married and have gf on the side, Italians are the same way, Spaniards to. What are you saying that those countries have bigoted men, and they are misogynistic to women. I think not...
You think not, and others think SO. Maybe not as bad as the Pashtuns, but not ideal. Plus the fact that there are cheaters in a nation does not mean all of them are cheaters. In every nation you can find cheating married men. The percentage may vary.
And by the way i did have a a gf for a long time. It just didnt workout in the end because she made out with her ex boyfriend one day, which by the way pissed me off but i guess i should accept it cause if i dont then im being a bigote or a misogynist. While i was pissed of at that fact i said you know what, let me chill, but once i found out she got herpes from him, that is what ended our relationship!!! Sorry if i come of by being obnoxious i cant speak on that i gather you didn't agree on those things i mentioned so you just write me of on being obnoxious..

You just didn't want to get herpes too, so you broke it off. It was dumb of her, but not typical of all girlfriends. Too, you do not say whether you were being faithful yourself.

It is proven that we think about it every 5 seconds, how often do women think about it? Dont know about women but i do know that if we dont ejaculate we feel alot of pain!!! How about women?

You need to ejaculate IF you are sexually aroused. Every five seconds, are you sufficiently sexually aroused to need to ejaculate? Both sexes think about the subject frequently, but I do not think we take it that far.

The point of this thread is to discover if a broad-minded female could enjoy more than one partner, and if so, how to reconcile this with having a steady couples relationship. You are confusing this with the issue of cheating. Cheating implies that one of the two involved is being dishonest. A threesome is far from dishonest; it is very up front. It is something agreed upon.

Xspree

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not all men. Gay men typically don't, men with extremely low libidos don't, monks/priests usually don't, and men who find the idea of multiple partners distasteful don't. They are out there.

This is offensive drivel.

I dont know alot of these catholic have been either messing with men or boys on the DL or women. I watch alot of BBC news and a fair portion of these priest's have girlfriends on the DL....I should have said most men who have normal libido's think about sex frequently and want to have it frequently, some of the things that hinder us is hurting the woman your with, fear of what she might do to you, fear that the other women might talk, fear that someone might see you and most importantly fear of getting an STD. I know that is the thing that scares me the most, i dont want an STD, I've never had one..

As for the second part, some women aren't enough for there men, thats why these men cheat or have another woman on the side, its not the only reason, but it is a reason!!

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Christ up to recently I've had 3 permanent casual men I was seeing.
Not one of them was enough, in and of themselves and their limits in their sexual expression to keep me fully happy.
Keeping three in my string who were very good at their particular style of sex was a good thing for me because I get bored so easily.
I make no promises of monogamy and so that's one promise I never have to break.

Xspree

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You think not, and others think SO. Maybe not as bad as the Pashtuns, but not ideal. Plus the fact that there are cheaters in a nation does not mean all of them are cheaters. In every nation you can find cheating married men. The percentage may vary.

You just didn't want to get herpes too, so you broke it off. It was dumb of her, but not typical of all girlfriends. Too, you do not say whether you were being faithful yourself.

I have never cheated on any women ive been with.. She actually cheated on me twice, the second time she actually slept with another dude(she told me this a month after we broke up) Even the FB's i have been with I never had two FB's or a girl friend and an Fb at the same time. Looking back i've had numerous occasions in which i could have had two at a time but, at that time i didn't pickup on the signal's they were putting out there, I tend to very rarely pickup when a girl is interested in me.. For me its gotta be out there in my face otherwise im just gonna think your being nice to me, or you are just play'n games..(to many times i've misconstrued signal's and felt like an idiot after i realized the women were just being nice or they just wanted to paly some kind of dumb game)