another yahoo cam session

Discussion in 'Webcams / Cyber Connections' started by hannah_banana, Jun 18, 2007.

1. hannah_banana

hannah_banana New Member

Im gonna cam at 4pm my time today(eastern). Which is 2 hours from now.

No c2c, dont get pissy if i dont show enough for you or I cant reply to every message I get.

hannah_bananerz on yahoo...my cam will be open

2. Victor

Victor New Member

Someone a voyer... HOT!

3. classyron

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hahahaha, nice try! Rebroadcasting Hannah's shows from CamWithHer.com - The Hottest Girls On Cam! and pretending that you are really a hot chick chatting on Yahoo is a neat trick. You had me completely fooled the first time.

Too good to be true, people!

4. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

nice catch ron, we all knew 'she' had to be a fake :)

5. CamWithHer

CamWithHer New Member

Greetings, my name is Abbie and I own the website CamWithHer.com ... someone emailed us about this person and I appreciate whomever it was on this forum who took the time to do so.

This person is NOT Hannah. On our website, we offer not only video clips but also 1-hour video archives of member chats (which are not watermarked/tagged). This individual is simply scamming you people by streaming those archive videos via a program such as FakeWebcam (Fake Webcam - Play movies on your Yahoo/MSN/AOL messengers without having an actual webcam) ...

If you were to ask this individual to do things on cam such as make you a sign while you watch with your name, hold up a fork, and more they would not be able to do so as they are simply a video recording of one of the real Hannah's member chats from our website.

I'm sorry this person has fooled you and I understand that they even scammed some people for money using this little game. We will be working with Yahoo's legal department to nail this individual...sadly, this is an old scam and has been done before.

Once again, I appreciate the individuals who took the time to contact us about the matter.

Draft saved Draft deleted