Another year... Dual Diploma, thanks Gillette :)

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Just finished my final exam. 2 wrong out of 120 questions. 3.87 GPA. This year went by so fast. I went away for school thanks to the direction of Gillette. :smile: Thanks for giving me the belief in myself that I could do it.

I've learned so much, about living and being a grown up. Still haven't kicked my bad habit, but in time I probably will.

Anyone else graduating this spring?

Way to go Tink! A 3.87 is fantastic! I'm blown away! This is, by far, the best decision you've made and will help your future immensely. Me is proud of you. :kiss:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just finished my final exam. 2 wrong out of 120 questions. 3.87 GPA. This year went by so fast. I went away for school thanks to the direction of Gillette. :smile: Thanks for giving me the belief in myself that I could do it.

I've learned so much, about living and being a grown up. Still haven't kicked my bad habit, but in time I probably will.

Congrat's to you my dear. Yes Gillette is one smart lady.:smile:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
COngrats Think Kink!

It is both wonderful that Gillette was able to inspire you and it is also wonderful that you stuck with it to take advantage of your potential. You should be very proud of yourself!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bahaha. Thanks, I only had 2 exams, I didn't need stimulants. I didn't even open notes or a text book.
Okay, now you are just gloating about being uber-smart in addition to your natural hotness. :tongue: Just kidding Tink, I think it's totally awesome that you have achieved such an awesome achievement, in what seems to me like no time at all. :eek: I never would have thought of that combination of degrees. But knowing you I can see you parlaying this knowledge and these skills into something truly great.

I feel so old, it seems like you just started a couple of months ago! :cool:

Kudos, to Gillette for inspiring you in higher education!

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Okay, now you are just gloating about being uber-smart in addition to your natural hotness. :tongue: Just kidding Tink, I think it's totally awesome that you have achieved such an awesome achievement, in what seems to me like no time at all. :eek: I never would have thought of that combination of degrees. But knowing you I can see you parlaying this knowledge and these skills into something truly great.

I feel so old, it seems like you just started a couple of months ago! :cool:

Kudos, to Gillette for inspiring you in higher education!
Hahaha 3 diplomas in 3 years isn't so bad. University is next, might be harder.

Media
Congratulations, TK. I've had the privilege of watching you grow since you first arrived here three years ago. You've come a long way, Baby, and I'm proud of you. I am smiling from ear to ear at your success; and the best thing is that I can finally congratulate you on your success at LPSG myself instead of by proxy. Continued success, TK.:smile:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

:smile: Congratulations TK! On your hard work and sticking to it.. :You_Rock_Emoticon:

I'm not graduating, but my kid is! From McGill. You youngsters working hard and partying harder make me smile!