Answer to Does Penis Size Matter?

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
From most of the posts on the Women's thread and others this question comes up like 100 x 100. Here is video with the best answer that I have been able to find to date:

YouTube - Does Penis Size Really Matter?

For those that want the short version answer to the video
Penis and a vagina comes in different shapes and sizes. You have to find the one that is the perfect fit.

Ladies- that sounds like going through a shoe store, put on a footie (condom) and sampling the sizes. "Yes, I think I would like to try that 7.5 size please."

Men- Okay I will admit (and that doesn't mean PM me to see your cock- take that over to Ms. Candy)for the most part to me a large penis is truly more asethetically appealing to look at. But sex wise, let's just say my vagina is made to take average and a little above. :biggrin1::wink:

Experimental Member
Media
ive never seen a more repetative sight than this one.. lol

Yep and even after this answer has been posted- the question shall always linger when it really should be:

DO I KNOW HOW TO USE WHAT I GOT????:wink:
GUYS AND LADIES- CAN I GET ANOTHER HELL YEAH!!!
"It don't mean a thang if you ain't got that swang...doo wop, doo wop"

Experimental Member
Media
I just had a thought of about the idea of finding the right penis size for my vagina. It takes place in Cinderella's palace, all the fine guys on this site like Monster, Rico, Hardcock, laffitte, and some others in mind:wink: lined up all naked and getting their cocks ready to be tested by the Creole Queen.

Now that would be so much more fun than trying on shoes!!!!
I think I have my theme for my next erotic story!!!

Experimental Member
Media
Let's see- ummmm....the anatomically correct word is vagina. That is like asking you if your tally whacker is too big...man please.

Not on here to ask anyone if my breast or vagina are too big. I am sure my gyneocologist could plot me on a chart and tell me my comparison, like if I cared.

Since most of the guys on here don't seem to believe the answer to the question I thought a sex therapy like video may spell it out better.

Equally - is your cunt too big?

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Concerning to size vagina or penis , the best for the men is be in the search of a woman whose expand vagina be similar size to his penis size , of course are plenty others matters much more importantant than SIZE in a relation ship .
For girls think increase or decrease her vagina think it's matter of no high cost , safe and with out any healthy secunday effect .
Vagina size involve all kind of girls , but isen't very easy to know with a single view which is her vagina maximun lenght ( because all are around 5" , let say flacid ).
But oriental girls ( of native orientakl parents, with out any other race mix ) are the best guaranty .
But they live very frar from America and even Europe .
As if nature would say that they aren't for us just only for asian men ??

quarrel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It certainly makes sense that a woman's vaginal characteristics will influence what size penis is best for her.

However, assuming that most women's vaginas fall within a relatively narrow range - much like most penis' are 5-7 inches - the question is will a woman with an average size vagina prefer an average size penis or will bigger than average be better.

It seems pretty intuitive that a small woman will not want a very large man, nor will a very large woman want a small penis. But I think what most people want to know when they ask, "Does penis size matter?" is whether or not an average size woman would get more enjoyment from an above average penis vs an average or small one.

If this is the case - then the video was worthless in addressing what is on most people's minds.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course it matters, but just like there can be "too small", there's also "too big". I'm not sure why people think it's that extreme pain and sometimes even drawing of blood is normal during sex. That should be a clue that the penis is too big, or from a guy's perspective, the vagina is too small for each other.

Basically I think that each individual penis and vagina have their own "genital soulmate", lol, along with others roughly the same size that would work well. A very big penis is not the solution for every vagina, as it can be too much to comfortably handle for some.

In our society (especially the US), we're all just conditioned to want what we can't have. Most men don't have a big penis. A big penis, like money, good looks, etc, brings status.

Experimental Member
Media
Thank you so very much for your post, I am in total agreement with you. The whole idea of my post was to stimulate dialog that went beyond just "site seen" posting. It is more cerebral and physiological than that. While I can't deny I have fantasized how it would be to have sex with a guy that is 10 inches, I know my vagina most likely will not accommodate. The largest I had been with in my past I would only guess was about 8 inches not sure about the width-rather thick. You know it would not have been lady like to whip out a tape measure and see before beginning sex.
Of course it matters, but just like there can be "too small", there's also "too big". I'm not sure why people think it's that extreme pain and sometimes even drawing of blood is normal during sex. That should be a clue that the penis is too big, or from a guy's perspective, the vagina is too small for each other.

Basically I think that each individual penis and vagina have their own "genital soulmate", lol, along with others roughly the same size that would work well. A very big penis is not the solution for every vagina, as it can be too much to comfortably handle for some.

In our society (especially the US), we're all just conditioned to want what we can't have. Most men don't have a big penis. A big penis, like money, good looks, etc, brings status.

Experimental Member
Media
Yes you are correct, there are more things that matter in a relationship than sex. And you are also correct, how can a man judge if sex will be good with a female by single view (but now how can one view the vagina with the human eye?) But you bring a good point my dear. I am trying to get guys to realize that although "site seen" the women can say hmmm that may match, but so many other things go into having intercourse.

So while vision is the first reason for attraction, genital compatibility goes further than quoting numbers and posting pictures of erections.

Now you lost me on the race card. While I do appreciate your thoughts, I hope to not turn this thread into a racial issue. There are so many other threads that address this point.

Concerning to size vagina or penis , the best for the men is be in the search of a woman whose expand vagina be similar size to his penis size , of course are plenty others matters much more importantant than SIZE in a relation ship .
For girls think increase or decrease her vagina think it's matter of no high cost , safe and with out any healthy secunday effect .
Vagina size involve all kind of girls , but isen't very easy to know with a single view which is her vagina maximun lenght ( because all are around 5" , let say flacid ).
But oriental girls ( of native orientakl parents, with out any other race mix ) are the best guaranty .
But they live very frar from America and even Europe .
As if nature would say that they aren't for us just only for asian men ??

Experimental Member
Media
I should have elaborated more on why I posted this thread. I saw on one thread that a guy was asking why the women were not responding to his penis question.So I posted this video as a response to that.And I thought Women's Issue was the best place to post the woman's perspective.

Let's face it, men think more about numbers (thus the penis length/width) and by visual stimulation. Now mind you we like the visual stimulation too, but it has to be more than that for us.

Yes, the video did address if there can be sexual fulfillment according to the penis size. Well, from a woman's point of view, it was addressed nicely. Did you watch the video, or just read my "cliff note"?
It certainly makes sense that a woman's vaginal characteristics will influence what size penis is best for her.

However, assuming that most women's vaginas fall within a relatively narrow range - much like most penis' are 5-7 inches - the question is will a woman with an average size vagina prefer an average size penis or will bigger than average be better.

It seems pretty intuitive that a small woman will not want a very large man, nor will a very large woman want a small penis. But I think what most people want to know when they ask, "Does penis size matter?" is whether or not an average size woman would get more enjoyment from an above average penis vs an average or small one.

If this is the case - then the video was worthless in addressing what is on most people's minds.