Answering the door in the nude

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I have answered the door in the nude, but only ever to get rid of the door-to-door jesus salesmen.

No offense to some of our members here on LPSG whom I know belong to churches that have a strongly evangelistic dogma; but if they knock on my door to try to sell me their religion, I can certainly feel free to harass them, offer conversion-for-sex, talk dirty to them...

Sometimes, I'll even answer the door very normally, invite them in to "share" with me, then start stripping as soon as the door is closed.
Very funny.:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to do cable work. Never had any guys come to the door naked, but had plenty of girls do so. Most just tried to seduce me. Either for free cable or dick while their husband was away. It was kinda lame, really.
Hmmm, I should post an ad on CL for a young cable guy.lol,not really. i love my consort.

boatnhard

Experimental Member
Media
I ALWAYS open the door nude when it is one of my FUCKBUDDIES cumming over for a BJ or a piece of ass.Then their clothes are off 30 seconds later!!

MusclePrinceXXX

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I answered the door one time wearing a cheetah print thong thinking that my ex was on the other side. Come to find out it was the DHL guy delivering a package. I was so embarrassed and apologized to him a thousand times. The DHL guy had a huge grin on his face. LOL

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
sometimes as a joke to friends ill answer the door with the towel hanging on it, not hard thatd be a little to much but i can hold a towel with out my hands soft so its good for laughs especially on trips in hotels.

biggunlover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am in sales......the kind where I respond to online requests, TV requests, and mail-request. I call to make appointments with those requesting our products and then go to a agreed upon meeting place. These places could be a place of business or someone's home. Back in February was my chance for my eyeball sockets to be measured.

Ringing the doorbell at just before 9am for our 9am appointment, I was greeted by a female in her mid 20's with nothing on but a smile. She had large boobs that you could see from the street. She opened the door saying come on in in one motion and then covered up being embarrassed that I wasn't who she was expecting. Now I don't sell women's lingerie or anything of the like and she wasn't expecting me at 10am. She said I was supposed to come at 10am and I was early. Well you know the customer is always right so I excused myself to come back in an hour.

An hour later when I went there for what she said was a 10am appointment, she ask me if I could see her. Are they that stupid? I said of course I could see, as well as all the Fords and Chevys passing on the street 60 feet away crystal clear. She seemed like it was no big deal and I ask why did she cover up if I wasn't who she was expecting and it was no big deal. She thought for a minute and said well I just thought I'd give you a show, and said I noticed you couldn't take your eyes off of my tits. I said well you were showing the world and I was the world's representative at that moment.

In sales, similar things have happened but not quite like this. Incidentally, she bought what I was selling

NudeJersey

Just Browsing
Media
A few months ago the mailman left a letter for my next door neighbor in my mailbox in error. I called my neighbor to make sure he was home and told him I would be over in about 5 minutes to bring him the letter. I did that and he answered the door naked and hard. I was wonderfully shocked. He told me he didn't think I would be over so soon and was "just about to get into the shower." However he made no attempt to cover up. He invited me in for coffee and I accepted. We had coffee, sugar and a lot of cream... also a shower. It was kind of awkward and wonderful at the same time. He's still my next door neighbor and we're still friends but it was a one time event so far.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I have answered the door in the nude, but only ever to get rid of the door-to-door jesus salesmen.

No offense to some of our members here on LPSG whom I know belong to churches that have a strongly evangelistic dogma; but if they knock on my door to try to sell me their religion, I can certainly feel free to harass them, offer conversion-for-sex, talk dirty to them...

Sometimes, I'll even answer the door very normally, invite them in to "share" with me, then start stripping as soon as the door is closed.
Has this ever started an impromptu party? :biggrin1:

bottombuddy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i used to work delivering mail many many years ago and i couldnt begin to tell you how many times nude females answered the door knowing it was the postman.......they of course didnt know i was gay and not remotely interested..........was funny though...used to make me laugh.

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
"starts stripping soon as the door is closed"...
LOL Absolutely hilarious.!!!
They tell you "theirs", and you "show" them yours....crack me up!!!:biggrin1:
Gotta remember that one the next time....they show up!
I'll bet they ran out pretty fast,.. Now a video of that performance would
be priceless!!!

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i used to work delivering mail many many years ago and i couldnt begin to tell you how many times nude females answered the door knowing it was the postman.......they of course didnt know i was gay and not remotely interested..........was funny though...used to make me laugh.

I delivered pizzas in college. I caught a few views like as well.

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
I have ordered room service a few times in hotels, then taken a shower...and when the knock came, answered the door dripping wet with a towel loosely on. When I go to sign for the charge, the towel "slips" off...usally no reaciton I can tell (never any "action") but I saw one guy was smiling....never said anything. Judging f rom this thread, I guess theyre used to stuff like this.....

Reactions: imasuperqueen