Answering the door in the nude

dingdong

Cherished Member
Media
i once ordered pizza for home delivery.

whilst i was waiting for them to deliver it, i started having a wank.

When they rang my door i had forgotten that i had ordered pizza, and i quickly put my pants on, and i didn't have time to adjust my erection lol! it wasn't nude, but still a big adrenaline rush!

Reactions: ht8890 and Fitguyz

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I've seen literally thousands of naked people and they've seen me. Hang out in the yard naked all the time. But NEVER would I answer the door in the buff. Sounds like a good way to get arrested.

CoolHanz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It gets rid of the Watchtower people pretty quickly.
That actually happened to me. I was expecting a friend from out of town on a Saturday morning. I had a quick shower after my run when the doorbell rang. I grabbed a towel and hightailed it to get the door. There they were: The Jehovah's Witnesses with their Watchtower in hand. I'm dripping wet with a towel around my waist and they start delivering their message right then and there. As I reached out to take their pamphlets, down went the towel. Funny thing: if I hadn't of [finally] cut them off, I really think they would have carried on.

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I once had to have my treadmill repaired.I was in the shower and threw on a towel to let the guy in.So im showing him where it was etc and my towel had slipped off.Needlees to say I ended up being serviced as well as my treadmill.it was HOT.lol.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The mormons came to the door while I was camming the other day and I thought it was a delivery I was expecting so I grabbed a towel and ran, I was not happy to find it wasn't my orders. They looked uncomfortable but started their pitch so I agreed to listen. I decided to make it as difficult as I could with out illegal, so I let go and let just my now almost soft dick hold the towel like a coat hook and crossed my arms and leaned at the wall. They decided that was enough since there is three steps up from the ground to my door so they were at face-groin level. They handed me theyre pamphlet and took off quickly.

tyson24769

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i once ordered pizza for home delivery.

whilst i was waiting for them to deliver it, i started having a wank.

When they rang my door i had forgotten that i had ordered pizza, and i quickly put my pants on, and i didn't have time to adjust my erection lol! it wasn't nude, but still a big adrenaline rush!

same thing just about happed to me...

me and a friend were alone at my house doing something that caused us to get the munchies :biggrin1:

we ordered pizza and while we were waiting for it i had started giving him a full body massage... that was getting more interesting about the time the doorbell rang

i went to the door in just a pair of black basketball short.. the fact that i had gone down to like half staff by the time i got there only made it show more :redface: but with a bad case of the munchies i opened the door anyways

and yea he noticed even made a comment that he hope i had 'company' and wasn't wasting it on a 'solo' act :tongue:

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't do it on purpose.

Once went into my laundry room in the buff to empty the tumble dryer... and my back gate was open and the people walking past caught an eyeful - poor devils!

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do it all the time at uni. We have people who come and clean our rooms once a week, and my cleaner tended to turn up in the mornings. Since I slept naked I would usually pull back the sheets and firm up my man, so the cleaner would do my room with me there pretending to be asleep with a massive hard on!

I did once accidentally answer the door in the nude one morning to the postman, I realised when I saw the look on his face and felt a breeze. It was obviously quite a sight for him, as I had a semi, he couldn't stop looking at it so I played with my cock until it was hard and he didn't have any reason to stay. That was very funny.

Just about to call by, to see if you want any shopping, feel free to answer naked, although I think unlike the postman, I might find a reason to stay.:wink:

SotonDaddy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The mormons came to the door while I was camming the other day and I thought it was a delivery I was expecting so I grabbed a towel and ran, I was not happy to find it wasn't my orders. They looked uncomfortable but started their pitch so I agreed to listen. I decided to make it as difficult as I could with out illegal, so I let go and let just my now almost soft dick hold the towel like a coat hook and crossed my arms and leaned at the wall. They decided that was enough since there is three steps up from the ground to my door so they were at face-groin level. They handed me theyre pamphlet and took off quickly.

Very similar thing happened to me.... except one of them came back about 10 minutes later. 4 hours later, he left... :biggrin1:

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Very similar thing happened to me.... except one of them came back about 10 minutes later. 4 hours later, he left... :biggrin1:

Yeah, please tell, or I'll have to knock on your door, these watchtower even second hand come in handy then..
I believe you have a steeple to be worshipped. :biggrin1:

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I used to work on a crew out of town so we did Motels/Hotels lots.
Lots of times answering the door nude but hiding behind it with just the head poking around. It was usually someone I knew well enought to just let them in to have a beer while I got ready to go out.

Here's a differnent one though. One time out of town with a hockey team I had a room in the corner. Layout was weird and after going to bed drunk, got up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, walked out in the hall butt ass naked thinking it was the bathroom and the door shut behind me just as I clued in.
There I was knocking on a couple doors I was sure had other team mates in trying to wake them up before someone else opened their door to see what was going on. Finally got someone up. Happened about 4 yrs ago and the story still has legs

Reactions: ht8890 and jockbros

Jasper72

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It gets rid of the Watchtower people pretty quickly.
LMAO!
they were making the rounds yesterday!
A few years ago, they knocked and I had on a pair of skimpy gym sorts, she apologized for bothering me, and said something about getting me up...at 11am. I got the hint she thought I was in my underwear.

and while I am a home nudist, I usually keep the curtains drawn for neighbors.
My mother did stop by one day and walked in without knocking. Luckily, I had just gotten back from comic shop and had a stack on my lap! LOL!

Other than that, was just in my underwear and let a friend in who was picking me up. for his part, there was that one time when I came by to pick him up for night shift, and he came right out of shower to ask his wife where his underwear was. She and I were talking, he came in, I glanced over at him, back to TV, then doubletake back to him.
I was polite enough to cup my hand over my eye.
but that incident lead to other things later on.:wink::biggrin1:

Jasper72

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i used to collect on my paper route as a kid and i've seen more than one customer in the nude or in their underwear from the front door.

Never had a paper route, but my brother and I were forced to go door to door one spring to push some election ballot proposition for our father's job. It was mid-late Saturday moning, and most people were already up and about. Except for this one couple. She answered the door wrapped in a blanket, and I immediately went into my spiel before I realized I had woken her up and that was all she was wearing. Then he came out behind her with only a sheet around his waist. I quickly finished the spiel, apologized for getting them up, and went on my way. Then I noticed dad giving me a funny look from across the street.:rolleyes:

btw, don't think cops/emergency workers or delivery people (food/packages) haven't seen it ALL before. I know enough of both to know it goes on a LOT more than you would believe! I did two short stints at Pizza Hut, and one time a driver came back from delivering to a local motel. He said there were two guys there, and they invited him to stay. He passed saying he was married, and they told him to come back when he got off. We had a good laugh about that, and another guy even asked for the room number! (never did find out if he stopped by later.)

Last edited:

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been to the door many times in a towel or underwear... not a big deal. It's part of the hazards of their job :) I'm sure these people have seen MANY naked or semi naked people doing what they do. *May be part of the reason they do it.*

ON a funny note... I had the Witnesses come by last week...first time since i moved into the new house. Older woman and a really hot lookin' younger girl. Anyway, the older lady starts asking me quesitons....and i turn it on them. Growing up in Church...3 days a week and teaching bible school as a teenager, I started quoting stuff back. The younger girl was cracking up laughing that I had a counter answer and scripture for the older woman. Funny thing was she started agreeing with me! hahaha Maybe I should have done it nude just to get the point across better. :)

I guess she kinda freaked that I was a gay who was/is also southern baptist. hahah Guess thats like being a log cabin republican or jewish nazi. :)

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
The JW's used to come around...I told my wife I was going to answer the door nude...tell them I was a nudist, if they would come in and take their clothes off and listen to me, I would then listen to them...Her reply...you wouldn't. I did even better. The next time they showed up I told them I was Roman Catholic.....I did not know old women could move so fast. If any of you have ever been to Cedar Point and Top Thrill Dragster.....well that is how fast they moved....122 mph in 3 seconds....talk about fast.

Last edited:

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
never answered the door totally nude (well, except once when the guy coming over asked me to do it)...but I have answered the door with only a towel for room serivce in a hotel, having just gotten out of the shower. Once, as I bent down to sign the bill, I let the towel "accidentally" slip, but I grabbed it before it fell completely off me. Still, my cock was revealed for a flash. I think the guy gave a small smile but I was a little too nervous to look too directly at him.
Stories like this that end in a blow job are so hot to me....I wonder how often they really happen. I'd sure love an experiecne like that.
I thought I was a pretty bold exhibitionist -- but compared to some of you guys here, I need to step up to the plate a bit more <G>.
(Any guys in NYC into showing off outdoors, get in touch.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Fitguyz