Answers to repeat questions!

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do you workout? No, I haven't since I was 14. I use to power tumble (now a form of gymnastics.) I was 215 lbs when I delivered my son.

How big is the biggest cock you have had? 11.5 in and 7 in girth. Small cocks will never be the same!

Have I met anyone from lpgs? No, not yet. Have to later in the month.

Why am I here? Because I thought I would be meeting a hung guy. Didn't happen and I like it here. I have learned a lot and I am amused by the posts. I do like hung men :wink:

Yes, I took all of my own pics! I added a couple more one juicy one!

Any other questions, feel free to post them! I'm not that shy!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I don't really think you're a nerd, thatgal, I just couldn't think of anything else stupidly juvenile to ask you.

No wonder I couldn't get a date in high school.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You probably haven't met any hung guys on this site because you intimidate most "mortal" men. 11.5 x 7 is a pretty ridiculous size... There's probably only a handful of guys that could match that measurement in this site and they are probably scattered to the four corners of the earth. I'm sure it's just a matter of time and you will happen across something really good from this site! :wink:

You answered some pretty cool questions, but the other ones I would be curious about would be personality stuff... you know, like your interests or hobbies, maybe your pet peeves, been married? I figure these things would be better off asked of you in a PM, but feel free to tell some general things about yourself that you don't mind everyone knowing.

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well I don't mind sharing. I am 31 year old separated mom of one 5 year old. I live in central IL. I am disabled due to an Inner Ear Disease. My hobbies include camping, beadwork, history, rubberstamping, and music. I love sing and making new friends. I am constantly online, lol.

I use to be a volunteer first responder and EMT. I started in the medical field at 15. I was a Phlebotomist for 12 years until I was told I couldn't work. Now I take care of my grandma.

Pet peeves: bad drivers, stupid idiots that don't pull over for police and EMS, inconsiderate people.

Turn ons: Eyes, abs, kindness, compassion, and many other things.

Ask me about anything. I am an open book!

shaguar

Experimental Member
Media
Describe a double penetration experience from your past sex experience. What leadership lessons did that teach you?

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have no experience with d/p. it is not something I would do. i will not ever share my partner or be shared!

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thatgal said:
Turn ons: Eyes, abs, kindness, compassion, and many other things...[quote]

Well said Thatgal...
What a well rounded woman... (her personality, not her T&A!)

Tripod has now added more crunches to his workout routine... :wink:

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Do you workout? Each time I begin to do it on regualr basis and get bored after a couple of months

Ho big is the biggest cock you have ever had? Never had one inside me, just one hanging between my legs or pointing out of them :)

Havee you met anybody from the Lpsg? No

Why are you here? i like sharing experiences, information, ideas and sometimes pics with other big guys.

Turn ons: my girlfriend :) which means feminine and elegant girls, with a body and a head to match, tender, romantic, committed, who shares my ideals and my dreams (or whom ideas and dreams i share)

Turn offs: girls focused on their look, wearing 2 square inches of dress and 15 inches heels....