Ant Eaters

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Last week as I enjoyed the build-up to the College World Series of Baseball I observed one team that had the Name of "Ant Eaters." This caused me to wonder if the members of this team had to pass a physical examination to prove that they were properly equipped to bear the Name. See my gallery for an image of an anteater and a foreskined penis, which I have also been told is an anteater. Anteater, a nick name I was called in my tender youth.

Again, check out my gallery.

Long&Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I sincerely doubt that UC Irvine's baseball team had to pass an examination to allow them to be a part of the Ant Eaters. Thats just the school mascot. What about the Oregon St. Beavers. Did they have to have a physical examination to be a beaver? This makes me chuckle. :tongue:

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Laughter, which was the purpose of my thread. Glad you picked up on the Beaver idea. The Beavers certainly did well and I enjoyed the win and the Family atmosphere that these Young Men displayed. Well done. Events such as the CWS Baseball do much to maintain the idea that there are plenty of young people who deserve our respect. No matter if they are Anteaters or Beavers.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I too have been told I have an 'anteater dick' (very uncut as well)- intriguing to hear other having been called that...

needthesupport

1st Like
Media
You old timers :tongue:

Anteater was definitely a total derogitory term in my time. That was how us uncut guys were made fun of all the time. Ahhh...the joys of turning beat red when circumcision was brought up at a young age knowing I was different...but I'm having the last laugh now with all this sensitivity :smile:!