Anterior or posterior fornix?

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I forgot to ask, does having more length than the minimum required, increase the pleasure further? If 7" is enough to stimulate the area, does it feel even better if the area is stretched even more by say 8"? Or does this area not have much give to stretch back further? Thanks.

not for me.

caveat: a bit more than the minimum is nice but not required

but, i do notice 7 x 5,5-6 (girth) is a bit more pleasurable than 7 x 5.

Last edited:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I forgot to ask, does having more length than the minimum required, increase the pleasure further? If 7" is enough to stimulate the area, does it feel even better if the area is stretched even more by say 8"? Or does this area not have much give to stretch back further?

Oh yes! 7" is great but bigger is even better! My FB is 10". He makes me very happy :biggrin1:

Does the girth of the head make much difference when contacting this spot? If so, what is the prefered girth? Thanks.

But, I'm not at all fussy with girth. Girth really doesn't make much difference for me.

gunnaknow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not for me.

but, i do notice 7 x 5,5-6 (girth) is more pleasurable than 7 x 5.

Is that just because the extra shaft girth stimulates the vaginal walls more, or because the extra head girth stimulates the posterior fornix more for you?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
MrsR and I have gotten so much more in tune with the cds stimulation since our first conversation last year and we've noticed recently that there's a definite POP into the space now. Do you notice that too?
I notice a pop as well. It used to startle my husband. He'd get in, and I would grunt or moan or whatever it is I do, and he'd think he hurt me.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hallelujah!! I've been doing this sex thing for about 23 years now and it's only been about 6 months now that we've felt this sensation similar to what you two have mentioned. Like I've entered another orifice deeper inside.

I've described that *pop* as being similar to plugging into the Matrix. It's almost as if I'm transported to some kind of a dream state Nirvannah. Subgirrl and Empathizer have described it more eloquently. Suffice it to say that to me, my length and her depth only matters in that we can get my glans into this space and girth matters in that the bigger the mushroom that she can clasp, the better it feels for both of us.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've described that *pop* as being similar to plugging into the Matrix. It's almost as if I'm transported to some kind of a dream state Nirvannah. Subgirrl and Empathizer have described it more eloquently.

No way am I more eloquent than you! Your 'plugging into the Matrix' statement sums it up perfectly. I've been tempted to use it myself more than once.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Aww, it's like it's coming home! I guess my question was more the motion than the method of entry. Do you prefer it sliding in and out of the fornix, or grinding/gnashing the backstop?

I've come to the conclusion that I prefer the gnashing/grinding over the sliding in and out due to the psychological can't-get-any-deeper feeling. It feels good kinesthetically and emotionally.

I've read about how much you love grinding the backstop and a when we were fitting together better, it did feel wonderful, grinding in general balls deep and total genital to genital contact, from the head of his cock all the way down to pelvic contact with my clitoris and labia. I loved it! It is my favorite thing ever, that full contact. I prefer grinding like that over pounding any day. Now that he's sometimes bottoming out really badly sometimes, he's cautious again about depth again. I should talk to him about trying grinding gently and see what he thinks about it. (Edit: I just asked him and he said that the problem is that grinding against the backstop is awkward when he's trying not to penetrate too deep. I know what he means. It isn't like he can't push his cock all the way inside me, but that final bit of stretch really hurts in a Bad Way, and not a Hurts So Good sort of way. Maybe we'll fit better after TheBaby is born.)

I've noticed that TheBF prefers long slow strokes most of the time when we're in doggy style and when he's bringing himself to orgasm. I made a video of us having sex together for the first time ever (and I can't believe that I waited until I was sooo incredibly pregnant to do it!) and that was something that I noticed when I was watching the video. It was cool since most of the time he orgasms when we're in the doggy style position, so I don't get to watch his face like I got to while watching the video. I think I'm hooked. :tongue:

I know the feeling. Although more often than not, I'm done for the night no matter how much coaxing I get. Once I freak, my brain spirals and fucks up my erection for a while.

It's possible that's what happened. I was in this brainspace where I didn't want the whole night to feel "ruined" and I thought that if we tried again and we had a great time on our second try that it would feel easier to forget the mishap and our night could be "rescued," but maybe he wasn't in the same place as me mentally. He seemed to feel really sorry and I felt bad that he felt so bad. There was a lot of feeling bad going around. :frown1:

(Edit: I asked him about that time and he said that yeah, he probably couldn't get it up again that night. He said, "Screaming and crying is a little bit of a turn-off.")

Last edited:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is this pop when the head pushes past the cervix?
If he hits my cervix, he's at the wrong angle to pop into the cranny where my sweet deep spot is. He has to angle around the cervix. Brushing it with the shaft is fine, but nudging it with the head will cause us both to be writhing in pain. (Me, because...ouch, and he, because I'll push him off and he'll land on the floor.) So, once he's gotten past my cervix, hopefully without touching it, there is a point where it feels like he cant go any further, and then BAM he's in. There's a brief tension, and then a feeling like he's stuffed his head someplace it doesn't fit, and then delirious pleasure if he just stays in there and grinds.

Is that helpful?

Reactions: Wild_Bill_Big_Cock

D_Reuben Stallpisser

Experimental Member
Media
My wife seems to prefer the posterior fornix. Since my penis has a downward curve, I'm able to hit it reliably with her legs over my shoulders, or with her on top grinding. She really loves doggy style, but that's because of the pressure on her g-spot, not her anterior fornix.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is this pop when the head pushes past the cervix?

AE described it best:

So, once he's gotten past my cervix, hopefully without touching it, there is a point where it feels like he cant go any further, and then BAM he's in. There's a brief tension, and then a feeling like he's stuffed his head someplace it doesn't fit, and then delirious pleasure if he just stays in there and grinds.

I think I stared at the screen for about 2 minutes after reading that. That is exactly how it feels on my end as well. I'm bookmarking that post for future reference.

Hell, this whole thread is making my eyes glaze over after reading every post.

I've read about how much you love grinding the backstop and a when we were fitting together better, it did feel wonderful, grinding in general balls deep and total genital to genital contact, from the head of his cock all the way down to pelvic contact with my clitoris and labia. I loved it! It is my favorite thing ever, that full contact. I prefer grinding like that over pounding any day.

At the rate I'm re-reading everything and staring blankly, it'll take me an hour to reply to these posts. Again, that paragraph hit home hard (and deep).

There are a couple of things that I want to get out of the way though, before actually responding;

Firstly, I am by no means saying that not having the right incompatibility means you're missing out on this experience. It's just that this experience completes me more than anything else I've experienced with sex. (By the way, when I say the right incompatibility, he's gotta be a tad bit longer than she is deep. That's the only way I can see reaching that zone.) Some people love the pleasure of stroking in and out, some love the full spreadout feeling of girth, some love the intimacy of bonding with the one you love. For me, this -- this posterior fornix/cds contact -- is it.

My second point is that when we're doing cowgirl we can grind and grind and grind that area to our heart's content. But she has to be perfectly perpendicular to my body and my butt has to be on a pillow. For some reason, my cock extends out furthest if we do that. When we switch to a more intimate position and our torsos are in full contact, my dick retracts ever so slightly and this area suddenly gets out of reach. This is what makes it so frustrating and so alluring at the same time... the fact that I can't get that deep in all positions.

I need to cut this response short... I got some business to attend to (an appointment, not jerking off, you perverts)

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Back for more of this thread...

No way am I more eloquent than you! Your 'plugging into the Matrix' statement sums it up perfectly. I've been tempted to use it myself more than once.

Use it as often as you see fit. I get karma points as my royalty, so I feel no need to patent the phrase. :biggrin1:

Now that he's sometimes bottoming out really badly sometimes, he's cautious again about depth again. I should talk to him about trying grinding gently and see what he thinks about it.

I thought the relaxin from your pregnancy fixed all this?

(Edit: I just asked him and he said that the problem is that grinding against the backstop is awkward when he's trying not to penetrate too deep. I know what he means. It isn't like he can't push his cock all the way inside me, but that final bit of stretch really hurts in a Bad Way, and not a Hurts So Good sort of way.

Have you tried or even found those jelly rings to put on his base so he doesn't penetrate so deeply?

Maybe we'll fit better after TheBaby is born.)

I love the fact you already have a username picked out for the kid!

I've noticed that TheBF prefers long slow strokes most of the time when we're in doggy style and when he's bringing himself to orgasm.

Even though I love the backstop grinding, I've always found it difficult to orgasm in that position. My whole cock has a lot more pressure longitudinally so I have a hard time letting go when that pleasure/pain cycle starts (yes, it does hurt in a very very good way). I have cum a few times, but like your boyfriend, I need the long strokes from doggy to actually orgasm.

It's possible that's what happened. I was in this brainspace where I didn't want the whole night to feel "ruined" and I thought that if we tried again and we had a great time on our second try that it would feel easier to forget the mishap and our night could be "rescued," but maybe he wasn't in the same place as me mentally. He seemed to feel really sorry and I felt bad that he felt so bad. There was a lot of feeling bad going around. :frown1:

(Edit: I asked him about that time and he said that yeah, he probably couldn't get it up again that night. He said, "Screaming and crying is a little bit of a turn-off.")

That's the spiral I was talking about in another thread when I go limp and need to take a bit of time off to unravel my brain. I'm sure it's also the physiological response to stress that activates the catecholamines which in turn ruins the erection until the body gets rid of it.

My wife seems to prefer the posterior fornix. Since my penis has a downward curve, I'm able to hit it reliably with her legs over my shoulders, or with her on top grinding.

After I got done staring blankly at that, I realized part of the *pop* does feel like a deep downward (towards her spine) push. When I'm on top all I can do is slide in and out of that space (parallel to her torso). When she's on top, she can glide perpendicular to my torso to create the grinding "orange juicer" effect.

She really loves doggy style, but that's because of the pressure on her g-spot, not her anterior fornix.

Hmm, I need to spend some time figuring this out. If you have a downward curve and in doggy... oh wait, now it makes sense. The long strokes presses your cockhead intensely down on her g-spot when it's close to the introitus. For some reason my brain was stuck on your shaft somehow stimulating her g-spot. With an upward curve, that would happen, but the natural curve of the vagina would still be pointing down making it totally uncomfortable... unless her shoulders were above her butt.

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Amazing, absolutely amazing reading. This has solidified an indescribable experience I have had a few times and only recalled after reading through all of this. Thanks all, very informative and demystifying - almost a second re-awakening. (First is discovering that you have a penis - *laugh*) I have never experienced so much as a pop as much as a *pause*. Like we both instinctively knew something - and then a slow, guided glide into place. I have been reading this thread with an "Oh! So THAT is what is going on?!" sort of wonderment.

I admit, I do not know *everything*. Just a teensy bit about broad subjects all around. ;D

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I thought the relaxin from your pregnancy fixed all this?

I talked to two gynecologists about it way back in June and I was told that it might not last my entire pregnancy. Even though I am stretchy, that doesn't mean that I'll keep the depth advantage I had before. I can tell that the relaxin is still working because even when we don't have sex for a while now, his girth never makes me feel sore any more. Ever. There's no need to keep me stretched out girth-wise using sex toys.

As the womb grows, women's back become swayed and her hips become tilted downwards, in order to accommodate the growth. Eventually the womb isn't just growing upwards, pushing all the organs above and to the back and the sides of the womb, it will also start sitting lower eventually, and I believe that's what that gynecologist meant when he said that any vaginal depth changes may be temporary during my pregnancy.

I've also wondered if some of the depth changes might be related to how TheBaby is positioned in my womb. He's been hanging out a lot in the birth position, which is head down, and it's very uncomfortable when I walk, his head bumping against the inside of my cervix. You can actually see a major difference in my gait from when he's breach, which is far more comfortable. When he's breach, I can usually still walk like a lady, feet together, and I can even swing my hips, which makes me feel like I'm not so pregnant that I can't be sassy. When his head is up against the inside of my cervix, I walk like a duck, feet pointed outward, knees an unladylike distance apart. Sometimes I'll use my hands to move him into breach position, but the stubborn kid will move back sometimes!

Have you tried or even found those jelly rings to put on his base so he doesn't penetrate so deeply?

I found two brands and I made a thread asking members if they had tried either one. I was also concerned about girth, since he's bigger around than average. No one ended up being able to give me a first hand account of how comfortable either one was, or give me the internal diameter of either one.

I should try one out. TheBF really wanted to try them, even though I told him that I thought it would look a little silly. It would solve the problem, I'm sure of it!

I love the fact you already have a username picked out for the kid!

LOL! I thought it was too cute to resist. :tongue:

Even though I love the backstop grinding, I've always found it difficult to orgasm in that position. My whole cock has a lot more pressure longitudinally so I have a hard time letting go when that pleasure/pain cycle starts (yes, it does hurt in a very very good way). I have cum a few times, but like your boyfriend, I need the long strokes from doggy to actually orgasm.

Interesting! I hadn't realized how much I miss when I'm in the moment. I was worried that watching us have sex on video would be disappointing, but on the contrary, I thought it was really hot. At least, I thought TheBF was really hot to watch. :tongue:

That's the spiral I was talking about in another thread when I go limp and need to take a bit of time off to unravel my brain. I'm sure it's also the physiological response to stress that activates the catecholamines which in turn ruins the erection until the body gets rid of it.

It's so rare for TheBF not to have an erection and be ready to go when I am that it didn't even occur to me that he might not be able to after I freaked him out. That idea didn't even cross my mind.

The only other time I think he's ever lost his erection was when TheBaby would freak him out by kicking him in the middle of sex, which started around the end of July. The first time that happened was the only time I've literally felt him go soft while inside me, right in the middle of sex. At least he didn't have to explain to me how he felt about the baby moving around during sex. I could read his body language. :rolleyes:

paigexox

Sexy Member
Media
The whole posterior fornix topic is a bit new to me since I don't think I ever really experienced much sustained contact with it during the act of sex until this past weekend, but I certainly found out with haste that something very different and foreign to me was going on. I cannot say I am totally on board with it being one of the "ultimate" pleasure points of penetrative sex as of yet, because it felt rather peculiar to me -- it certainly heightened the experience in terms of intensity and awareness of sheer depth, but I constantly felt a dull ache along with the pleasure every time that rearmost area was contacted and then pushed on. I am not really sure what that is all about, because I am typically someone who doesn't mind a little cervical contact or pressure, but it felt like it some part to do with that.

From this thread and my brief experience, I am inclined to believe a lot of pleasure from that spot comes from a partner who's skilled enough to constantly stimulate it in a pleasing manner, rather than just hitting it haphazardly or by unintentional motions (I know, obvious)... but I think I got a little bit of it all, which has left me curious about next time. :tongue:

Anyways, I hope I am not sounding dumb or re-iterating anything that's been said a thousand times on the subject; just figured I would finally get over my apprehension and talk about the subject.

And a PS while I think of it: I experienced a lot more vaginal lubrication than what I typically do (and of a different consistency) when I was stimulated so deeply. Is this a response typical to posterior fornix contact, or is there some other "touch point" back there that I am not aware of?

gunnaknow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I cannot say I am totally on board with it being one of the "ultimate" pleasure points of penetrative sex as of yet, because it felt rather peculiar to me -- it certainly heightened the experience in terms of intensity and awareness of sheer depth, but I constantly felt a dull ache along with the pleasure every time that rearmost area was contacted and then pushed on....

From this thread and my brief experience, I am inclined to believe a lot of pleasure from that spot comes from a partner who's skilled enough to constantly stimulate it in a pleasing manner, rather than just hitting it haphazardly or by unintentional motions (I know, obvious)... but I think I got a little bit of it all, which has left me curious about next time.

I'm wondering whether this is something that a woman could grow to love with enough practise. Perhaps it takes some getting used to and for the brain to start to associate the feeling with pleasure. Are there any women here who didn't start to love this spot being hit until they had gotten used to the feeling? If so, how long did it take? Perhaps most women could grow to love it, if regular practise can rewire the brain and cause those nerve endings to be associated with pleasure.

And a PS while I think of it: I experienced a lot more vaginal lubrication than what I typically do (and of a different consistency) when I was stimulated so deeply. Is this a response typical to posterior fornix contact, or is there some other "touch point" back there that I am not aware of?

I don't know about for the posterior fornix but stimulation of the anterior fornix has been found to increase lubrication. Perhaps your anterior fornix was being hit, or perhaps stimulation of the posterior fornix can cause lubrication also.

The AFE zone was discovered by Malaysian sex scientist Dr. Chua Chee Ann. In his research with female subjects suffering from vaginal dryness he found that stimulation of an area deep in the vagina on the anterior wall resulted in rapid lubrication and arousal.

Last edited: