Anterior or posterior fornix?

gunnaknow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We've been experimenting off and on through the week so it's an ongoing learning process. My partner is (he's new to me) is slightly over 8", but that's really not the issue. His girth is the problem since I can only take about 3/4's of his shaft inside me during the initial stages of sex due to girth nearing the base that flares very quickly.

Still learning the ropes.

How is the experimenting going so far? Is the CDS becoming one of the most pleasurable regions for you yet? I've noticed that if I stroke my dick just at the base, it's not very stimulating because I have grown use to stimulating just the head. However, when I spend a few weeks just on the base, without touching the head, my brain seems to adapt and increase the sensitivity and pleasure from the base. Perhaps this is also the same way that someone who is blinded developes a better sense of hearing over time. I'm wondering whether it's also just a matter of time before continued stimulation of the CDS results in it becoming one of the most erogenous zones for a woman.

gunnaknow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Also, several of you have said that 7" is enough to stimulate the posterior fornix. Is this 7" in total, or 7" of external length? In other words, could a guy with 7" bone pressed reach, or are you talking about 7" non bone pressed? If it's 7" non bone pressed then the total length would be closer to 8", as the average pubic fat pad is about 1".

paigexox

Sexy Member
Media
Also, several of you have said that 7" is enough to stimulate the posterior fornix. Is this 7" in total, or 7" of external length? In other words, could a guy with 7" bone pressed reach, or are you talking about 7" non bone pressed? If it's 7" non bone pressed then the total length would be closer to 8", as the average pubic fat pad is about 1".

I can bump my own CDS very gently with a typical rabbit vibe (about 5" insertable) when playing with myself early on, but after that it takes something with at least 7" of insertable length to maintain any AFE stimulation. Knowing this, I suppose any man with at least 7" of usable length could reach my CDS, but I cannot say that has been the case in the majority of my sexual experiences before my current lover.

Girth also seems to play a role as its spreading effect of the vaginal walls all the way to the rear changes the perceptual feeling.

paigexox

Sexy Member
Media
How is the experimenting going so far? Is the CDS becoming one of the most pleasurable regions for you yet? I'm wondering whether it's also just a matter of time before continued stimulation of the CDS results in it becoming one of the most erogenous zones for a woman.

I am becoming increasingly fond of it as I gain experience, which is any time we make love anymore. The orgasms it brings about are quite different from the clitoral/g-spot variety -- less sharply defined and much more pressure cued. I would like to try and explain it, but it is a kind of feeling that seems to come from another part of my body entirely. They just aren't like anything else, and I think a lot of that comes from having the orgasm roll on while you're already full penetrated. I have always been the type that never liked it when a partner stopped or withdrew from me when I was having an orgasm, so this is sort of icing on the cake. They also seem very easy to have in a "rolling" fashion once you become accustomed to the forceful sensation along the back wall.

gunnaknow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Paigexox, how are you geting along with the CDS? Has it become even more pleasurable as the months have passed? My theory was that the region might become more pleasurable as the brain rewired, through repeated stimulation of the area over months. Can you explain what you meant by rolling orgasms please? If you could have only one type of orgasm, would you choose clitoral, G-spot or CDS? Has the order of preference changed over the last few months, since practising with the CDS? Thanks.

Luvhmlrg

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For the women here that like deep penetration, is it the anterior or posterior fornix that you prefer to be stimulated? Perhaps you like both spots? I think that the posterior fornix is the deeper of the two. How long does a man need to be to reach each of these spots for you? Thanks.

I would guess that most women would prefer the posterior fornix because pushing in the anterior might make you feel like you have to pee. As for penis length needed to reach either fornix, that depends on the length of a women's vaginal canal. It is said that the average vaginal canal is 5 - 6" when aroused and can stretch to 8 - 9", but some women have shorter vaginal canals and some have longer.

Luvhmlrg

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, thanks. Based on your answers, I've looked for natural narrowings on the MRI scan and can see two. The first one is a narrowing before the cervix and the second one is behind the uterus. Is it either of these two regions that I have encircled? If so, which one? Does the popping still occur after you're fully tented or could this be down to the walls still being contracted? Thanks.

The blue boxes you placed on the MRI images look to be in the rectum and colon not the vaginal canal.

D_Hey Sailor

Experimental Member
Media
Mr. Rawdog asked me to post something we shared during pm'ing, so here goes:
(I am oddly embarrassed about this :08:)

What I meant to say was that on a site dominated by huge dongs, it seems like everyone gives much love to the posterior fornix, and very little to the anterior. In some ways this makes sense, since pressure upon the back wall is undeniably special, and takes a hung bull of a man to hammer hot, wet and right. Yet I've noticed that for a man to be able to plunge into my posterior fornix and make the most of it, I need... no *WANT* him to dwell there. Extremely minute strokes deep within, or just a constant pressure is what I crave for peak posterior pleasure. However, this means the stud can't directly be stimulating other areas inside my vagina as effectively as before. I want him deep, I want him to stay deep, and certainly he can make circular movements with his hips to help "girth me," but that doesn't make up for direct stroking friction.

ALL the above leads into my love for the anterior fornix. When I was in my early 20's I began to lose my hate for cervical pressure, and gained an appreciation for the anterior fornix. My anterior fornix does not require constant pressure, instead I prefer quick, colliding strokes into it. My cervix, however, seems to retract to a peculiar angle when I am aroused, so in order for a boy to get into my anterior fornix, we need to be at steep and mis-matched bodily slopes, making his penis pointed as though he's about to fuck up and down my slit (also fun :evil: also why I love curves :aargh4:). As you can imagine, this angle when combined with the sharp and hard strokes I want makes for an excellent way to haphazardly fumble my g-spot. This brings about the sensation I described as feeling like "there was someone within my skin tickling and rubbing me all over before the orgasm crests." The last brilliant thing I will mention about my anterior fornix is that all the above can be performed with dextrous fingers if need be. :silly:

Caveats:
-Anterior fornix stimulation means denial of posterior fornix pressure :02:
-I've never tried one of those g-spot stimulators like the we-vibe thingies in-conjunction with posterior fornix penetration to see what that result is like.
-Everything can come down to penis shape and size... I had one partner who had a noteworthy size and an obsurd S-shape that made him feel like he was everywhere inside me. Hooks, curves. straight, soft, hard... it's all going to change the "when and where's"

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

You get over that pretty quickly. Especially if RawDog decides to adopt you as a friend :tongue:.

Definitely :frown1: for me. It's not that I DON'T like anterior stimulation. It's just that I do so love having my deep spot pounded.

Beautiful post! Thanks

Knowing you as I do, I can see why you were so enamoured of it :tongue:.

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

What I meant to say was that on a site dominated by huge dongs, it seems like everyone gives much love to the posterior fornix, and very little to the anterior. In some ways this makes sense, since pressure upon the back wall is undeniably special, and takes a hung bull of a man to hammer hot, wet and right. Yet I've noticed that for a man to be able to plunge into my posterior fornix and make the most of it, I need... no *WANT* him to dwell there. Extremely minute strokes deep within, or just a constant pressure is what I crave for peak posterior pleasure. However, this means the stud can't directly be stimulating other areas inside my vagina as effectively as before. I want him deep, I want him to stay deep, and certainly he can make circular movements with his hips to help "girth me," but that doesn't make up for direct stroking friction.

ALL the above leads into my love for the anterior fornix. When I was in my early 20's I began to lose my hate for cervical pressure, and gained an appreciation for the anterior fornix. My anterior fornix does not require constant pressure, instead I prefer quick, colliding strokes into it. My cervix, however, seems to retract to a peculiar angle when I am aroused, so in order for a boy to get into my anterior fornix, we need to be at steep and mis-matched bodily slopes, making his penis pointed as though he's about to fuck up and down my slit (also fun :evil: also why I love curves :aargh4:). As you can imagine, this angle when combined with the sharp and hard strokes I want makes for an excellent way to haphazardly fumble my g-spot. This brings about the sensation I described as feeling like "there was someone within my skin tickling and rubbing me all over before the orgasm crests." The last brilliant thing I will mention about my anterior fornix is that all the above can be performed with dextrous fingers if need be. :silly:

Caveats:
-I've never tried one of those g-spot stimulators like the we-vibe thingies in-conjunction with posterior fornix penetration to see what that result is like.
-Everything can come down to penis shape and size... I had one partner who had a noteworthy size and an obsurd S-shape that made him feel like he was everywhere inside me. Hooks, curves. straight, soft, hard... it's all going to change the "when and where's"

Whoa...I never thought something so technically described could be so hot at the same time!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What I meant to say was that on a site dominated by huge dongs, it seems like everyone gives much love to the posterior fornix, and very little to the anterior.

Speaking from experience, it's pretty difficult to angle up before the cervix on purpose. I've heard it done by accident, by shape of cock, or by a concerted effort from both parties to move here, angle there, slide to, nudge fro,

In some ways this makes sense, since pressure upon the back wall is undeniably special, and takes a hung bull of a man to hammer hot, wet and right.
Most of the women I've spoken with except you, red44 and subgirrl prefer grinding the backstop as opposed to hammering. Maybe the cervix comes to play here? Hammering would require a bit of back and forth distance, probably longer than the distance from cds to cervix. Not sure there, kinda stabbing in the dark.

Yet I've noticed that for a man to be able to plunge into my posterior fornix and make the most of it, I need... no *WANT* him to dwell there. Extremely minute strokes deep within, or just a constant pressure is what I crave for peak posterior pleasure.
NUDGEFUCKING!! I love the nudgefucking! :biggrin1:

However, this means the stud can't directly be stimulating other areas inside my vagina as effectively as before. I want him deep, I want him to stay deep, and certainly he can make circular movements with his hips to help "girth me," but that doesn't make up for direct stroking friction.
I can't swivel my hips hard enough and sustain the depth necessary to maintain the stretch necessary when I'm on top, but MrsR does a fine enough job when she's on top. Here are some of the movements I've gleaned from the web as examples:

http://www.jigglegifs.com/data/media/4/s4.gif
http://www.jigglegifs.com/data/media/4/c81.gif
http://www.jigglegifs.com/data/media/4/c76.gif

ALL the above leads into my love for the anterior fornix. When I was in my early 20's I began to lose my hate for cervical pressure, and gained an appreciation for the anterior fornix.
Very cool that you have the analytical sense to discern the different areas within to say this feels better today than it did last month. We've noticed that as the years go by, her vagina seems to grip, release and mold to my cock differently.

My anterior fornix does not require constant pressure, instead I prefer quick, colliding strokes into it.
Somewhere here, maybe even this thread, is an article about how the anterior fornix is actually deeper than the posterior fornix. I need to find that paper.

My cervix, however, seems to retract to a peculiar angle when I am aroused,
Could you expand on that? Petite has the ability to consciously raise it up and out of the way when she feels it necessary. Is that similar?

so in order for a boy to get into my anterior fornix, we need to be at steep and mis-matched bodily slopes, making his penis pointed as though he's about to fuck up and down my slit (also fun :evil: also why I love curves :aargh4:).
Love the description! I also love how the rough g-spot surface slides up and down my shaft when we do that. It feels like it should hurt, but the internal stress just makes it feel better.

As you can imagine, this angle when combined with the sharp and hard strokes I want makes for an excellent way to haphazardly fumble my g-spot.
Can a mismatched doggy do the same thing? Mismatched meaning the guy's cock is riding high making it angled almost perpendicular to the ground. Frenulum contact is so much more pleasurable for me.

This brings about the sensation I described as feeling like "there was someone within my skin tickling and rubbing me all over before the orgasm crests." The last brilliant thing I will mention about my anterior fornix is that all the above can be performed with dextrous fingers if need be. :silly:
Yeah, true, but using my fingers aren't nearly as much fun as my cock. :biggrin1:

Caveats:
Good list, but I want to speak more about your prtner who had the S-shape. It got me thinking that if we could start from scratch and design the perfect penis (ala Bad Dragon), how would it be shaped? Rather than a domed head, would we have a pronounced cup with a wide rim to cradle the cervix and possibly suck on it when held flush against the cockhead? would the brim of this cockhead have a girth to it to properly stretch out the fornices in *all* directions? I wonder, if the cock were more like a contained bag of fluid, what shape would it be if it were pumped into the vagina and expanded into whatever shape the vaginal walls would allow?

D_Hey Sailor

Experimental Member
Media
Somewhere here, maybe even this thread, is an article about how the anterior fornix is actually deeper than the posterior fornix. I need to find that paper.

:thinking: Maybe I am just shoddily assembled, because that would mean I am put together backwards. If the cervix pulls back and up and the posterior fornix is always on the far side of it, how could it not be the deepest? Or do you mean just the depth of the pockets flanking the cervix? (sounds like we're play a game of pool now... 8-ball, off the side, corner pocket! :ponder:)

Could you expand on that? Petite has the ability to consciously raise it up and out of the way when she feels it necessary. Is that similar?

I am no joosebawkx jedi, but I keep a few tricks up that sleeve. :naughty: Srsly, I don't think anything happening down there during secks is precise, but I know my in and out well enough to get it right every so often.

I also love how the rough g-spot surface slides up and down my shaft when we do that. It feels like it should hurt, but the internal stress just makes it feel better.

The G-spot is definitely a member of the orgasm's A-team *insert cheesy theme song*. It's like there's something more going there... it comes late to the party after all the other bits have become intoxicated on pleasure and crowd moshes them all.

Can a mismatched doggy do the same thing? Mismatched meaning the guy's cock is riding high making it angled almost perpendicular to the ground. Frenulum contact is so much more pleasurable for me.

More difficult. My abdomen won't relax as much on all fours, so it's easier for the wanker to miss his stop and end up browsing down town. The silly fool! Though I hear the boutiques there offer great service. :kabong:

if we could start from scratch and design the perfect penis (ala Bad Dragon), how would it be shaped? Rather than a domed head, would we have a pronounced cup with a wide rim to cradle the cervix and possibly suck on it when held flush against the cockhead? would the brim of this cockhead have a girth to it to properly stretch out the fornices in *all* directions? I wonder, if the cock were more like a contained bag of fluid, what shape would it be if it were pumped into the vagina and expanded into whatever shape the vaginal walls would allow?

Oooo this is a temperamental topic. No two Jennie's are gonna be alike and what's ideal at one time isn't at another. Ya'd be bone-pressed to do better than nature... I am sure the peen took on the shape it did for a good reason. If nothing else, it makes for a well rounded plumber. :hump:

/stokes fire

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:thinking: Maybe I am just shoddily assembled, because that would mean I am put together backwards. If the cervix pulls back and up and the posterior fornix is always on the far side of it, how could it not be the deepest? Or do you mean just the depth of the pockets flanking the cervix? (sounds like we're play a game of pool now... 8-ball, off the side, corner pocket! :ponder:)

Didn't make sense to me either when I read that. I need to find that now. Will return with link in tow.

I am no joosebawkx jedi, but I keep a few tricks up that sleeve. :naughty: Srsly, I don't think anything happening down there during secks is precise, but I know my in and out well enough to get it right every so often.

And you're perspective trumps my theories any day of the week, As my post history can attest to, I throw out a lot of theories more for discussion purposes than educational.

The G-spot is definitely a member of the orgasm's A-team *insert cheesy theme song*. It's like there's something more going there... it comes late to the party after all the other bits have become intoxicated on pleasure and crowd moshes them all.

Most importantly (to me anyway) is the almost unlimited amount of abuse that part of the anatomy can take. I have yet to hear of a g-spot that gets too sensitive after an orgasm or two.

More difficult. My abdomen won't relax as much on all fours, so it's easier for the wanker to miss his stop and end up browsing down town. The silly fool!

Makes sense.

Oooo this is a temperamental topic. No two Jennie's are gonna be alike and what's ideal at one time isn't at another. Ya'd be bone-pressed to do better than nature... I am sure the peen took on the shape it did for a good reason. If nothing else, it makes for a well rounded plumber. :hump:

You may be right. Evolution is there for a reason. Still, a pig's penis is corkscrew shaped for some reason, no?

duderino

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
OK - another reason why you're my hero. You've enlightened me considerably as to why the ex loved precisely what you describe - I was "somehow able to hit all her spots at once" and she'd do her little dance on me and squirt until the sheets were soaked through to the mattress, and we'd have to sleep on the floor to stay dry. (Not that we did much sleeping there, either...)

Dexterous fingers do wonders in a - sorry - pinch, indeed; but it's so much more fun to use the real thing :)

Caveats:

J

JR7

Alright, I've read all 8 pages and while I'm intrigued, I have the sufficient length (7 inches) and though it would appear that the consensus is girth is not a factor, if it is, my girth would be thick enough. I'm just a tad concerned that I won't be able to 'find' these chambers. This cul de sac, anterior fornix, posterior fornix. As eloquent as especially RawDogs describes these places and techniques, I'm still a little concerned that imagining this stuff in the abstract won't help me find by feel once I'm inside. On the other hand, I've never been a piston fucker and have preferred to slowly savor and explore the vagina. I too am one of those long strokers in doggy style to orgasm. But I get lost in my car when I have Mapquest directions and the use of my 20/20 vision. How am I going to find these fornices and cul de sacs just by feel and memory of these old sex ed diagrams? And again, as articulate as you each have been about the techniques - finger in glove, nudgefucking, I just don't know if I truly understand, what to do. The other disadvantage is my wife won't be as into experimenting in this way as I am. She would also wonder where i learned about these nether regions (she has no idea I'm a member of lpsg.)

Is this fear/pessimism misplaced?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Alright, I've read all 8 pages and while I'm intrigued, I have the sufficient length (7 inches) and though it would appear that the consensus is girth is not a factor, if it is, my girth would be thick enough. I'm just a tad concerned that I won't be able to 'find' these chambers. This cul de sac, anterior fornix, posterior fornix. As eloquent as especially RawDogs describes these places and techniques, I'm still a little concerned that imagining this stuff in the abstract won't help me find by feel once I'm inside. On the other hand, I've never been a piston fucker and have preferred to slowly savor and explore the vagina. I too am one of those long strokers in doggy style to orgasm. But I get lost in my car when I have Mapquest directions and the use of my 20/20 vision. How am I going to find these fornices and cul de sacs just by feel and memory of these old sex ed diagrams? And again, as articulate as you each have been about the techniques - finger in glove, nudgefucking, I just don't know if I truly understand, what to do. The other disadvantage is my wife won't be as into experimenting in this way as I am. She would also wonder where i learned about these nether regions (she has no idea I'm a member of lpsg.)

Is this fear/pessimism misplaced?
Don't go looking for specific places. Just keep doing what you've been doing; explore slowly, and keep doing whatever elicits a positive response. Also, LOOK AT THIS!