Anthony Recker MegaButt - Minor League Baseball Player

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Isn't that the same guy? It looks like Recker.

I can't tell for sure, but I don't think it is. I still hope someone who knows definitively who he is will say so here.

After looking again at the photos posted in this thread and at that Facebook group I realized that the picture I first saw of Anthony Recker's butt actually isn't among them, though it is similar to a couple of them. Here's the pic of him and his ass which first enchanted me..

Attachments

B_thanatos_antinous

Experimental Member
Media
I can't tell for sure, but I don't think it is. I still hope someone who knows definitively who he is will say so here.

After looking again at the photos posted in this thread and at that Facebook group I realized that the picture I first saw of Anthony Recker's butt actually isn't among them, though it is similar to a couple of them. Here's the pic of him and his ass which first enchanted me..

Thank you, thank you, agnslz! My good lord, that's beautiful. Where did you find that picture and are there more? Did you know Anthony Recker was his name when you saw it and were they discussing his butt on some forum? Wow, tell us more, please. I need to take a cold shower now.