Anthony Recker MegaButt - Minor League Baseball Player

B_thanatos_antinous

Experimental Member
Media
I've seen others say this about his ass and I don't get it. Women's asses are pear-shaped. His looks nothing like that. His is a fat, man's ass.

Where have people said that about his ass? If you have links to places where people discuss his ass that would be much appreciated. Does anyone here think it looks like a woman's butt?

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think what he meant is that women are more known to have round, full, curvaceous buttocks, and to be "hippy", and Anthony Recker certainly does have a big, voluptous ass. One I'd like to bury my face in for a couple of hours! Here's a youtube clip of him being interviewed. Watch how he constantly licks his lips

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LI4D683Aqjw

Here's another of him running

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7vD_rNorAw

Last edited:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Wow, I know that I have trouble finding clothes to fit my fat ass, so that guy's ass had got to be PACKED into anything he wears. I see we have a similar problem, where when things fit the ass, the waist has to be cinched. Big butt on top of nice big legs. The lower half of him is almost a rugby-ish build, but I think people are thrown off, because he doesn't have the expected look where he's as stocky on top. Either I'm still delirious from lack of sleep, or it looks pretty amazing. :wink:

As in he has a butt like a woman...

I don't know Anthony Recker but know people who know him, and I don't think people saying that about his butt would come as a surprise to him. In college they used to say to him that he had a girl's ass on a jock's body, and things like that. He used to play off the comments about his butt and the way it looks, so I think at least he has a sense of humor about it. I was told he once wore a tight dress to a costume party in college to show off his butt.

Reactions: legabored

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know Anthony Recker but know people who know him, and I don't think people saying that about his butt would come as a surprise to him. In college they used to say to him that he had a girl's ass on a jock's body, and things like that. He used to play off the comments about his butt and the way it looks, so I think at least he has a sense of humor about it. I was told he once wore a tight dress to a costume party in college to show off his butt.

Now that I would've loved to have seen. I bet J-Lo would've headed for the hills if she were there, 'cause his ass would have put hers to shame.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here's a link to a thread containing more pics of that big, gorgeously voluptuous ass. That is truly a behind that could make the most ardent of bottoms switch up and become a top. I swear, if his girlfriend isn't at least slipping him the tongue back there, what a fuckin' waste that would be! Come sit on my face, Anthony!

Anthony Recker - Huge Butt Minor League Catcher - Outsports Discussion Board

Last edited: