Anthony Recker MegaButt - Minor League Baseball Player

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here is a site LOADED w/links to Reckers delicious butt!

Thanx for the link! BTW, I was checking out his Twitter page, and I saw that, although he hasn't made a tweet since last May, the one he did make is in response to "menwfeminineass". Apparently, he's aware that folks think he's got a luscious booty!

forked

Just Browsing
Media
Thanx for the link! BTW, I was checking out his Twitter page, and I saw that, although he hasn't made a tweet since last May, the one he did make is in response to "menwfeminineass". Apparently, he's aware that folks think he's got a luscious booty!

Below is a link to his Twitter page. Why would he reply "What the heck?" to "menwithfeminneass" when the "tweeter" didn't even mention him? That's an unusual response.

anthony recker (anthonyrecker) on Twitter

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
^^Well, I've read that if you go to a Recker game you can hear people catcalling at him and making remarks about his butt. Maybe "menwithfeminineass" wanted to follow him, and he was like "What the heck?"

caldron

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks for posting this. I've been trying to find out who this guy is for a while after first seeing one of those pics you posted to find more. I googled his number and "Oakland Athletics" but never found anything about him.

There's another catcher with a great ass (and also, bulge) whose name I've been dying to know. I'm attaching a pic below and hope someone might know who he is..

I know I might be a little tipsy right now (yeah... it's early afternoon, but I am snowed in, so I'm drinking and watching movies) but I thought the "catcher" reference deserved at least a few puns.

with an ass like that, I hope he is a "catcher..." :biggrin1:

I am here all week, try the veal.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
  • Love
Reactions: deleted2887931

forked

Just Browsing
Media

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
^^LOL I don't think I'd have the guts to really do it, but you'd better believe I'd be oggling that ass and taking plenty of pictures!

forked

Just Browsing
Media
Any pics from spring training? They would be much appreciated. Also, the season is about to start for minor league baseball.