Anthony Smith

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by Imported, Nov 28, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

mm5166: Ok. My first ever erotic story. Please keep in mind english is NOT my first language, so they may be a lot of errors. This story is a fantasy one, wich means extraordinary stuff can happen. The way it'll work, each time somebody ask for more after a part, I'll add another one, and you'll see what happen ;)

So here it is, first part.

-edit-
    part 2 posted.

2. Imported

Gold Member

mm5166: I was there, laying on the bed, and him seating on my stomach, my hand on his dick. How did I get there ? Never would I have imagined one of my close friend could become even closer. I was pretty lonely in school, but there was this guy that I found really cute : Anthony Smith was his name. On the first day of school, he was placed just besides me. When we got to recess, I proceeded to meet him as casually as possible :

- Hey ! Anyone ever told you you look like Ryan Phillipe ?
    - Yeah, I get that a lot, he responded. My name's Anthony.
    - I'm Ryan.

From that point, life was good, and we did all the school year together. Next thing I remember, we were close by on the sofa, watching a movie, when suddenly, I realized I could feel the heat from his body. We were so close. I could smell his odor, nice and clean. He turned his head to say a comment about the movie, but I didn't hear really. I turned, and I saw how close our faces were to each other. When he talk, I only noticed his full red lips moving. Next thing I know, I was leaning on him, and then it was paradise. His long hands were all over my hair, and our mouths were tight-locked. He gently pushed me aside, closed the television, and took me in his bed. We did not say nothing, just a smile was enough. I took his shirt off, then proceeded to take his jeans off. As strange as it is, it's the first time I noticed he was taller then me. About 4 inches taller then my 5'9";. He seated himself back on the bed, waiting for me to finish what I had begun. Only his boxers and his socks were left. Being a tease by nature, I started with the socks. I removed them to reveal his two long feet. Then I slowly approached his middle section on all fours. And slowly, slowly, very carefully, I removed his boxers. I looked up at his face, a big smile was what I saw. I took his boxers off. He was hard as a rock. The surprise I got when I saw what he had ! Oh, his dick was what I'd call average : approximately 5.5 inches long. But the cock head on that ! Half covered by skin, it must have been 3 inches across, and 2.5 inches long, with a wide piss-slit. I grabbed it with my hand, and put my mouth around it. I heard him moan.

- God it's sensitive ! he whispered. Keep up.

While I had one hand jacking at the base, my mouth on his cockhead, my other hand made it's way to massage his balls. It's only then I realized they were as big as large chicken eggs and hairless.

- Do you shave ? I asked.
    - Uhn... no, I just don't have any hair there, don't know why. Oh god that's good, don't stop.

I've never seen somebody that hot. His well defined body, although not muscular, you could still clearly see each muscles. Nice and lean. He couldn't keep up with it. I saw his cockhead flare by about another inch ! Making it 4 inches wide ! And then he came... and came... and came...

- Oh fuck... uhn.... I... oh shit... gah...

It wasn't ending. My hand was covered by his hot seed, and more was coming out. He grabbed my head and lowered it on his geyser. I catched the last wide spurt. And then it was over. I calculated that it must have lasted approximately 20 seconds !

- Damn ! did you jack off this year ? I asked him.
    - Just this morning.

The bedsheet was covered by his cum between his legs, and my chest also. His hands grabbed my head and he kissed me, overtaking me with his large mouth, bringing his tongue deep in mine. Damn he was hot !

PART 2

Right after this exausting moment (well, for him at least), I took a quick shower and changed the bedsheets. When I got back in my room he was still waiting for me, nude. His dick was shrunk back to it's soft state, wich looked nothing like hard ! Two inches long and one wide. Heh... good for me. I always liked growers more then showers, seeing a small dick become big is always a turn on for me. So I turned off the light, and we went to sleep. As corny as it sounds like, it's the birds that woke me up ! I always like it when it happens. Better then an alarm clock anyway. I turned my head and looked at my tall lover, only to catch him watching me.

- Hey ! How long were you awake ? I asked him.
    - Oh, about 10 minutes. Didn't want to wake you up. Anyway, this night was really rejuvenating.
    - Rejuvenating ? hehe..
    - I mean, it felt good !

I got up and went to the bathroom, when I came out, he only had is boxers on him.

- Wait a sec ! I said.
    - What ?
    - You look... taller !
    - You think ? I'm only 6'1".
    - Don't move, I'll get a tape.

I was dumbfounded to read 6'4" on the tape. Now I see what he meant by "rejuvenating".

- So, he asked me, how much ?
    - Oh, you're 6'2" and a half. You must have hit a growth spurt last night.
    - Bah anyway, I'm horny right now...
    - Can't you think about something else sometimes ?
    - Not when I have a hard-on ! he said while smiling.

I looked down to see a tent in his boxers. I pulled them off. Unless my eyes were cheated, he didn't grow only in height. And by looking back up at him, he, too was surprised. How can somebody grow form 6'1" to 6'4" in a night ? And how can a dick get from 5.5" hard to 6"? I took his dick in my hand and started licking the bulging cockhead, probing the piss-slit with my tongue. It tasted precum, and it looked like a lot more was coming out ! His large hands took the back of my head and pushed me on his prick. One thing for sure, he was wider ! not by much, but still, I had much more difficulty to take it all in my mouth. While he was moaning like crazy from the sensitivy of his dick, I took a quick look at his balls, only to see they were a lot bigger then yesterday. Damn... if he was a gusher before, what is he going to do now ! "Oh god, don't stop, he said. It's so sensitive ! Ungh... if you keep this up, I'm going to cum !" Just this phrase was enough to make me lick toroughly his huge cockhead. I inserted my tongue in his piss-slit, sending him over the edge. He started cumming like crazy. For a long while, huge wide shots got out, literally splashing on the wall behind, splashing on my face, falling down to the floor. And it still kept going. "Damn damn damn damn..." he kept saying. His knees buckled and he almost falled on the floor, since is orgasm was nullifying every other functions of his brain. Now that the full shots were over, he started breathing again. His dick tough was still letting a full relaxed jet come out now and then. And after two long minutes, it was over. He looked at me before saying : "That... was.. the... best... orgasm... EVER ! On another note, you better clean up before it sticks everywhere !" I laughed at that comment and did so. Later he had to go back home to get some things. I looked at my little giant going away. This summer was going to be a fun one !

-edit-
    - corrected &8117; error.
    - Part 2 posted

3. Imported

Gold Member

Tender: mind if i ask your first language?
    :)
    Tender

4. Imported

Gold Member

spiff0695: More, more, more. Please!

5. Imported

Gold Member

mm5166: [quote author=Tender link=board=Fiction;num=1070052320;start=0#2 date=11/28/03 at 22:02:06]mind if i ask your first language?
    Tender [/quote]

French is my first language, why?

For the others : I haven' started to write the second part, since I have a LOT of other, more important things to write, but I will do it eventually. Before next year for sure :p

6. Imported

Gold Member

Tender: just curious i suppose...

and hon you only got one month, so write fast lol
    Tender

7. Imported

Gold Member

mm5166: Posted part 2.

Draft saved Draft deleted