Anthony Weiner

seffnerman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
well the guy is a jerk and not someone you would want to see laying next to you in bed. haha if i was that girl i would be saying nothings going on. i would not want anyone one to know i would have sex with that

jp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
By the way he's handling, it I think it is him. He should have consulted his pr people before he claimed his account was hacked. Because he's a younger politician who is often outrageous, he probably could have made this disappear quickly with an admittance and apology and finally some self deprication. But that's off the table now.

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I like this rascal too. He's clean and lean - and I'd not hesitate to jump his little booty.
Not that hyped on the bulge though....but his wife has those lips like they can handle a wallop.

Absolutely hilarious how he avoids answering the simple question of whether the bulge pic is his or not. The way he continually changes the subject is answer enough I guess.

And if his twitter account was indeed hacked into, then why not use his congressional connections and have the FBI investigate it instead of a private firm? Because he's got something to hide, that's why.

I love it when politicians squirm.

Oh, and the bulge looks above average to me :p

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Absolutely hilarious how he avoids answering the simple question of whether the bulge pic is his or not. The way he continually changes the subject is answer enough I guess.

And if his twitter account was indeed hacked into, then why not use his congressional connections and have the FBI investigate it instead of a private firm? Because he's got something to hide, that's why.

He didn't hide from the questions last night on Rachel Maddow.
Plus, it's super easy to hack a Twitter, MySpace (who uses this anymore??), Facebook or any of these social networking sites. All it would take is for someone to respond to a phishing email and someone can do whatever they please. This happens all the time online. Whether or not it's grounds for a investigation, given how silly the photo is to begin with, is a different story. Then again, I don't think we should be wasting the time of our federal investigators to find out who posted an underwear photo with a semi-erection underneath on a Twitter account.

People just want this to be something bigger than it already is. Pardon the pun. :redface:

Regardless to all of this, even if it is his photo... so what? If Weiner wasn't the one who sent it then there's more substance to suggest that his machine may have actually been hacked.