Anthony Weiner

kidfresh832

Just Browsing
Media
I think the body shots are hot and if that IS the Weiner weiner, it's ALL good. Why don't people leave the guy alone and let him show it off? Aren't we a bit uptight here in the old US of A??
He is an idiot, he made it much worse than it needed to be. Lying and making up the silly twitter hacking story, then saying his lawyers were looking into it.

he should have just said yes i was dumb and was sexting sorry the end when it first happened.

bigsby112

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here is what I don't get. Why to politicians (Regardless of party or political views) do anything like this? They have to know with todays techonology even something that happened back in 1970 is gonna come back eventually! Escpecially since our society is looking for the dirt!
OH yeah, not a huge bulge but i still think he is hot.

kidfresh832

Just Browsing
Media
Here is what I don't get. Why to politicians (Regardless of party or political views) do anything like this? They have to know with todays techonology even something that happened back in 1970 is gonna come back eventually! Escpecially since our society is looking for the dirt!
OH yeah, not a huge bulge but i still think he is hot.
Exactly lol and on twitter ffs who in his position posts that on twitter like it wont get out. We all get horny and wanna get our freak on everynow and then but damn you would expect celebs and polititians would be a little smarter when they KNOW their every move is followed.

oralslut464

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Weiner is such a weiner. I can't stand to listen to him because of his big mouth. I iwould LOVE to see a nude picture of him though. I wish the underwear were not there.

D_Ben Twilly

Experimental Member
Media
Why does this get so much media attention? Why is this even news?
Because the media is an embarrassing circus less interested in objectively reporting facts and events for the purpose of informing citizens than in amusing stupid people with shocking information that doesn't even shock anyone anymore.

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is getting so much media attention because Weiner has a big dick, is a well built man and to me not bad looking on the eyes. LOTS of the news reporters (men and women) are actually impressed by that bulge and it gives them the opportunity to push an envelope a little they don't get hold of very often. Wow - this is the second case in the past few months of hot politicians sporting their wares Online. Woof.....I like it!

D_Ben Twilly

Experimental Member
Media
It said 200 sexual messages, not pictures. The story alleges that he backed out of sending the image singular that he was considering.

Then again, I don't believe any claim, especially a sensational one, that the accuser won't put their name on.

D_Harry_Scholnga

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think we need to see the entire "package" before final judgments. His chest is nice, and in slacks he looks like he has a tight little butt on him. Maybe Pelosi will fuck it before all is said and done.

FleshFan69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's a big, semi-hard bulge. Anyone that thinks otherwise is delusional. Remember the middle of his underwear is at the far right edge of the original, uncropped photo. I don't care about his politics or the non-controversy. I am, on the other hand, a Rhodes scholar in cock and pussy and I'd definitely like to get to know his.
Nice torso too.