Anthony Weiner

SunDude

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
We are getting an era where Many upcoming and new breed of celebs, politicians, etc. will have some pics or dirty texts or tweets floating around it seems.

atn564

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Totally agree! what is the big deal to let people know that you have a healthy
bulge?!

Although the idiotic way of him handling the whole issue is just terrible, and probably reflect his political personality....?!

I think the body shots are hot and if that IS the Weiner weiner, it's ALL good. Why don't people leave the guy alone and let him show it off? Aren't we a bit uptight here in the old US of A??

AustinTX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There is one thing that EVERY man does when he gets his digital camera....Take a pic of his cock. Your cock is something you see every day, many times a day.....but seeing it on your camera, phone and computer is a fascination to every man. Go figure!
Now sending that pic out over the net is another thing. It will stay there forever and eventually, someone you don't want to see it will see it. If you have a problem with other's seeing you junk, don't put it out there.
Been there, done that myself. It's been seen and I've heard the comments and been embarassed. I am comfortable with my nudity but there are limits.
Many men have their pics right here and we all look and enjoy seeing them. Don't think for one moment though that some of these pics haven't made it out of this site and into the world.
Mr. Weiner is guilty of bad judgement as are most men who have access to a digital camera. My self included.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There is one thing that EVERY man does when he gets his digital camera....Take a pic of his cock. Your cock is something you see every day, many times a day.....but seeing it on your camera, phone and computer is a fascination to every man. Go figure.

I've never taken a picture of myself shirtless, never mind a picture of my dick. More power to those who do and are willing to share that info to the world, but that's just something I don't have any real desire to do myself.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Politicians lie.....

Who would think such a thing.

Dear politicians,
If you want to impress someone take a picture of your integrity and show that to them.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Well, I have certainly have no right to throw stones at anyone else who has posted pics and made comments to others....for all of us who do that are not using good judgement..myself incuded.
However, I do think Weiner handled it extremely badly.
But then, I am not sure how I would have handle it, should I have been in the same position....it must be an awful thing to admit to and to have to go through!

Am I worried about him as my representtive? I believe that I am able to split the human foibles part of the man...from the politician...and still like the man and vote for him again.
Of course it would depend on WHAT those foibles were. If it is no more that what we have learned as of today, then I can. However, child molestation, or rape, or other things would make it impossible to do so.

As he stated yesterday in his press conference, he has been in contact with 6 women over the last 3 years which he says his wife knew about before their marriage...and a few since his marriage which was less than a year ago..about which he just told his wife. The contacts since his marriage do worry me and I hope he and his wife can work it out and stay together. I think they both may need counciling.

I understand the pics in question are of his upper body...a bare chest (quite nice for a man of his age)...and the less than revealing, gray briefs pic. I have not heard there are any more revealing pics, nor any completely nude pics that were sent. I see nothing obsene or lewd about his briefs pic, and certainly not with regards to the upper body pics.

His briefs pic is no more lewd that a lady's plunging neck line showing her cleavage, which is a very common everyday thing in public and most think nothing about it. I've seen more revealing
and interesting things at the beach, the local swimming pool, or gym. His briefs pic don't even show a good bulge....now a nude shot of his genitals would be another thing.

He is not a handsome man in a normal manner of speaking, but he is not unattractive either. I have seen him in person a number of times, have talked with him for a few minutes, and have found him strangely interesting with a certain magnetism about him that draws you to him...making you wish you could spend more time with him. On a personal level (when not giving a speech), he has a soft, sexy voice that is quite different than his TV one.

I wish him luck and hope he is able to make right with his wife...and stay in public service.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ozmah21

ShroomHead9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
YES, I wanna see the censored pics! All we know at this point is that he is circumcised (always a shame). And good for him to stay in such great shape. Hot toned bod!

B_frednethel

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Personally, I'd rather see him in tighty whities--grey doesn't do a bulge justice. And while his bare upper torso is nicely muscled, he's also a bit on the skinny side.

rekrap

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wish people would find it in their hearts to forgive Weiner. He did not murder anyone. He just got his freak on like a lot of us has done. I personally always had a crush on him, so I am not mad it him at all.

BigD_2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I knew I'd find a lively discussion of Weiner's wiener here at LPSG.

I called shenanigans on him in a facebook post as soon as I heard that he wouldn't say the pic was not him, because *every* guy knows how their cock looks in and out of underwear, both soft and hard, because we see it daily. So this "I don't know if it's me or not" stuff was ridiculous.

I find the whole story icky. Regardless of political substance, if you've ever listened to Rep Weiner talk for a while you can tell he's an obnoxious jerk. I personally find him 0% physically attractive either. And so now, not long after he got married, to a person who from the pictures and articles seems to be both sexy and intelligent, he is exposed (pardon the pun) doing this foolishness, including shots of himself with his wife's picture in the background. And then lying about the whole thing to try to make it go away.

So...he's pretty much a douchebag. But, a lot of this was being reported through Breitbart's site, who is a douchebag also, so you've got the double-douche. And did you see the (admittedly attractive) single mom from Texas with whom he was sexting on ABC this morning, chomping her gum and sounding all trailer park-y? Blech.

Have to agree that Weiner's chest is looking good - if mine is anything close to that when I'm 46 I'll be surprised (since it's not close to that now!).

Same question arises as with the other shirtless Rep from a few months back:
How stupid are these politicians, and don't they have REAL WORK to do?

Sure a lot of people take body/cock shots, and some post them online, and some maybe even do these things during work maybe. But when you are supposed to be a public servant, doing the public's business, and there seems to be so much to be done, when do you have the time, or maybe WHY do you TAKE the time, to send hundreds of messages to random women?

For those who think the whole thing is no big deal, just like a woman showing cleavage, etc - true in the abstract...I see your point. But to me, when you add up the whole thing - the poor judgment (some might say stupidity) of doing any of this in the first place, the pattern of doing this type of stuff while he probably should have been working (on our dime as taxpayers by the way), the lying about it and attempt to weasel out of it - I think the incident is not at all minor.

It's of course up to each individual pol to decide whether/when to quit after their idiocy is exposed. Rep Lee, the other shirtless Rep, quit right away, almost too quickly it seemed - I suppose there was a lot more to that story. Weiner says he's sticking it out (excuse pun again....I really didn't mean it!) in the House. We'll see.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Apparently his constituents are backing him. They're the ones who put him in office.

That being the case, the only reason I can see for him to resign is if he thinks that he can't ever work effectively with his colleagues in Congress.

I've admired Rep. Weiner's candor, even bluntness, in the past regarding issues. Ultimately, this is the kind of honesty that counts in his position.

mikey007

Legendary Member
Media
ya ya I know there's another thread, but they're all uppity and serious. I'm gettin into this dude. I have a thing for thin bodies with no fat - nice little bubble ass - and he's apparantly horny as all hell. And yes, you 'other' people, that dick in the gray boxers IS fairly big. I'm average, and I don't show like that...

so yea, im getting major wood thinking about meeting up with this horny sexed up politician drunk in a bar and me, offering up my wet mouth to his congressional cock and balls. Those bitches could never deep throat like me, Sir.

trjnhrs9

Expert Member
Media
Well, I have certainly have no right to throw stones at anyone else who has posted pics and made comments to others....for all of us who do that are not using good judgement..myself incuded.
However, I do think Weiner handled it extremely badly.
But then, I am not sure how I would have handle it, should I have been in the same position....it must be an awful thing to admit to and to have to go through!

Am I worried about him as my representtive? I believe that I am able to split the human foibles part of the man...from the politician...and still like the man and vote for him again.
Of course it would depend on WHAT those foibles were. If it is no more that what we have learned as of today, then I can. However, child molestation, or rape, or other things would make it impossible to do so.

As he stated yesterday in his press conference, he has been in contact with 6 women over the last 3 years which he says his wife knew about before their marriage...and a few since his marriage which was less than a year ago..about which he just told his wife. The contacts since his marriage do worry me and I hope he and his wife can work it out and stay together. I think they both may need counciling.

I understand the pics in question are of his upper body...a bare chest (quite nice for a man of his age)...and the less than revealing, gray briefs pic. I have not heard there are any more revealing pics, nor any completely nude pics that were sent. I see nothing obsene or lewd about his briefs pic, and certainly not with regards to the upper body pics.

His briefs pic is no more lewd that a lady's plunging neck line showing her cleavage, which is a very common everyday thing in public and most think nothing about it. I've seen more revealing
and interesting things at the beach, the local swimming pool, or gym. His briefs pic don't even show a good bulge....now a nude shot of his genitals would be another thing.

He is not a handsome man in a normal manner of speaking, but he is not unattractive either. I have seen him in person a number of times, have talked with him for a few minutes, and have found him strangely interesting with a certain magnetism about him that draws you to him...making you wish you could spend more time with him. On a personal level (when not giving a speech), he has a soft, sexy voice that is quite different than his TV one.

I wish him luck and hope he is able to make right with his wife...and stay in public service.

There a few to consider here.

He is a staunch Democrat who had the voice of a lion when it came to railing against Republican ideology. Now? After this? Forget it. You'll forever be able to hear a pin drop when he is screaming at the top of his lungs. He has lost his vocal power.

His own personal integrity was placed on the line at the very start and he threw it away. He was willing to lie about his accounts being hacked to save face. Then he opted to go along with the media against Andrew Breitbart for outing him, threatening retribution all the while maintaining his innocense. He was willing to let the guy take the fall for him if it kept investigators at bay from discovering the truth. (Ironic how he was forced to apologize to Breitbart at his press conference.)

And consider this. There were how many women? Five? Six? He, as a congressman, put himself in a postion for blackmail and his constituants in a position to pay for it. How? Silly as it may sound there are several possible scenarios. Here's one: If the gals in question are, themselves, constituants, how difficult would it have been for them to ask Weiner for favors? "Hey, Anthony, my neighbors and I would love to have all our streets repaved. And while you're at it, we like those lamp posts like they have in Central Park. Think maybe you could order us a few dozen of those to light the streets at night? We're talking only $3.5 million. Oh, remember, I saved all those texts of your cock and all the nasty little words you used to try to turn me on. Well, I'm using them to my advantage now, sweetie." Don't kid yourself if you think this doesn't ever happen.

Personally, if I were in his district, I'd fire the guy at the next election. Morality aside, he's damaged goods when it comes to being an effective public servant.