Anti Aging Products

john625

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe that is product that I forgot about. I wouldn't say 70% is from exposure to UV light. That can be avoided. Everybody knows that if you bathes in the sunlight regularly, you will pay the price eventually.

Now, genetics tells you the thickness of your skin, the speed you will lose its volume as you age and its elasticity. If you have good habits, you can protect and provide the nutrients your skin needs, but genetics will always take the lead.

I cannot disagree more regarding genetics be responsible more for aging than sunlight, and during so reduces diligence. just Google "photo aging".

Years ago I saw a show about UV damage and part of it showed two sisters from Vietnam. One maintained a traditional life there and the other came to the USA and got a job as an Integrated Circuit Assembler. The visible age difference was startling. The women who stayed in Vietnam working in rice paddies looked like her sister's Grandmother.

Frozen Heart

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I cannot disagree more regarding genetics be responsible more for aging than sunlight, and during so reduces diligence. just Google "photo aging".

I already saw many pictures like that, but that is because you are thinking only about skin aging. Genetics is the main factor for the aging processs and several diseases. You just cannot escape it. You may only hope that your genetics spare you from the bad stuff. Yes, some ppl have incredible healthy habits and that helps a lot their health and their looks, but that is not a fight against their genetics, that is a fight to extract the best of themselves.

Some ppl eat junky food daily and don't have heart problems while others only eat healthy food daily and die from heart attack. Some ppl exercise regularly, but arrive in their 60s with lost of motor difficulties while other ppl that never exercised are walking everywhere without any issue.

Hairloss, skin aging, muscle loss, weight gain. That is all about genetics. But again: we can "postpone" aging by being the best versions of ourselves.

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
These posts have all touched on a part of the whole.

Some can "chain smoke", yet never contract cancer; others are not so lucky.

Common sense and moderation are your best allies here; however, that may not be enough of an aid for some.

1.) Get sufficient sleep.
2.) Make time for yourself.
3.) Don't allow others to dictate to you what you "should do".
4.) Eat sensibly.
5.) Treat yourself once a week.
6.) Moisturize.
7.) Exercise.
8.) Eliminate toxins from your life - this includes toxic people.

Good luck!

Reactions: Adam-reborn

john625

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I already saw many pictures like that, but that is because you are thinking only about skin aging. Genetics is the main factor for the aging processs and several diseases. You just cannot escape it. You may only hope that your genetics spare you from the bad stuff. Yes, some ppl have incredible healthy habits and that helps a lot their health and their looks, but that is not a fight against their genetics, that is a fight to extract the best of themselves.

Some ppl eat junky food daily and don't have heart problems while others only eat healthy food daily and die from heart attack. Some ppl exercise regularly, but arrive in their 60s with lost of motor difficulties while other ppl that never exercised are walking everywhere without any issue.

Hairloss, skin aging, muscle loss, weight gain. That is all about genetics. But again: we can "postpone" aging by being the best versions of ourselves.

I am only talking about skin aging, which is at least 75% due to UV exposure.

Frozen Heart

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am only talking about skin aging, which is at least 75% due to UV exposure.
I wouldn't say 75%. At least not for a regular person. If we disregard the extremes examples, ppl usually do their activities indoors most of their lifetime. Most of the time we are protected from the direct sunlight.

I live in a tropical country and I am white as a ghost, so I know what I am talking about. Now, if you want to keep a nice tan without the aid of a sunscreen lotion, like many ppl do around here, then yes, you will look like a raisin by the age of 40.