Anti-Canadianism here at LPSG

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it's clear that at least one of the moderators here at LPSG has something against the great, noble nation of Canada! (See here: http://www.lpsg.org/76876-is-canada-as-good-gets.html )

How could you close a thread about the homeland of the benevolent beaver? The majestic moose? The loony loon?

I am getting sick and tired of the Canada-bashing on this forum. It's truly disgusting and it's past time it stopped! Why, someone even suggested resorting to Aunt Jemima over real Canadian syrup in one thread somewhere at some time.

Look: Canada is America's hat, okay? Without it, the male-pattern baldness that is America's Northwest would be exposed to the frigid north directly! And that would be a travesty.

I salute our French-talking neighbors to the north, and I hope this thread will spurn a bit of decency in a world of shameful, misbegotten distaste.

PS, PM me if you're from Canada and want to send me cheap maple goods.

Wow... not sure what you mean.... Canada has always been one of my favorite states.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I applaud the canadians for their health care system, the u.s. has greedy little paws and would never let such a thing happen, the politicians in my country are so caught up in dollar signs that children die every day here because of it.
Horrific and sensless deaths, the number of children under the age of 12 would shock you, especially when you hear of children who are going blind just because their parents cannot afford vitamins, i'm embarrassed for my own country.
Yet you never hear about the sensless deaths and horrific stories when politicians are trying to get re-elected, it's very taboo here.
What happens is the big companies pad the pockets of politicians so that they can run ads for their campaigns, therefore they have to lie to the public and promise change just so they can get elected or re-elected into office, once they are secure in their office terms the only promises they keep are to the big businesses.
I'll give you a example, obama has over 32 million dollars to help win the election. Who do you think he'll be loyal too, the person who justs votes or the ones padding his pocket, is that clear enough for ya.
The rich get the best health care there is and the poor just die off.
What gets me the most is that prison inmates in the u.s. get all the health care they need, while innocent children in their own homes suffer and do without.
So basically if your a convicted fellon doing time in the u.s. you can have heart(bypass) surgury while you do your time at the expence of you guessed it me, the guy paying taxes, while my kids do without.
Doesn't make much sense to me either.
chris

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...Yet you never hear about the sensless deaths and horrific stories when politicians are trying to get re-elected, it's very taboo here.
What happens is the big companies pad the pockets of politicians so that they can run ads for their campaigns, therefore they have to lie to the public and promise change just so they can get elected or re-elected into office, once they are secure in their office terms the only promises they keep are to the big businesses.
Except the top three Democratic candidates all told stories of people getting very sick or dying due to the injustices of the American health care system.

Extremecummer

Sexy Member
Cammer
Media
Vincennes, Indiana, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As a person who has been a reporter for decades and has traveled both in the US and Canada, I can tell you that I am sick of the way we in the States not only ignore Canada, most kids (and adults) here no nothing about it. We think of Canada as being the "Great White North." They forget that some of the nicest people in the world live in Canada. We know nothing about their form of government and ignore that we have the longest, most peaceful border in the world. I learned the Canadian national anthem when was 18, attending an international High School Red Cross convention. I love singing it. In some ways they are "standing on guard for us." Thank you, Canadians. By the way, the great untold story is what Canada did for us on 9/11. Dennis

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, when I go to a hockey game here in the states, and a Canadian team is playing, I'll sing "O Canada" as well as my own national anthem. what's not to love about Canada and Canadians?
"Go Canadiennes? Slapshot babeee?"
"Ici Radio Canada"
"Good evening and welcome to As It Happens"
"CKLW!!!!"

"CHU Dominion Observatory Canada. The Coordinated Universal time is 6 hours, ten minutes. click... click... click... Le Temps Universale Coordinare est six heure es dix minutes... click... click... click....beeeeep.... click... click..."

I listen to Canadian radio. Love those Canadians. For a "good time", tune to 7.333 Mhz.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i love Canadians! well, not exactly. i had a Candian teacher once and he was so hot and smart. i used to talk to him all the time. alas, he left to go to Canada because he was homesick....

geez, i wish i could see him again. anybody know a Paul Miskew? lol..

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I'm confused.

Is the topic the existence of anti-Canadianism here at LPSG or the opportunity to display some?

I thought it was the latter but I'm disappointed so far.

It's to see how many people are too thick to comprehend that this is a joke thread, not meant to be taken seriously.

So far, quite a few.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it's clear that at least one of the moderators here at LPSG has something against the great, noble nation of Canada! (See here: http://www.lpsg.org/76876-is-canada-as-good-gets.html )

How could you close a thread about the homeland of the benevolent beaver? The majestic moose? The loony loon?

I am getting sick and tired of the Canada-bashing on this forum. It's truly disgusting and it's past time it stopped! Why, someone even suggested resorting to Aunt Jemima over real Canadian syrup in one thread somewhere at some time.

Look: Canada is America's hat, okay? Without it, the male-pattern baldness that is America's Northwest would be exposed to the frigid north directly! And that would be a travesty.

I salute our French-talking neighbors to the north, and I hope this thread will spurn a bit of decency in a world of shameful, misbegotten distaste.

PS, PM me if you're from Canada and want to send me cheap maple goods.

Judging by last years winter and this years, there is a big hole in our "hat" right about where Victoria should be.

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think there is anti-Canadianism here.

Think Kink - The previous thread was just specific people who fight in other threads getting into it in a new thread. All it was at the end was a pissing contest anyway, you didn't miss much.

I am proud to be Canadian, fin.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's to see how many people are too thick to comprehend that this is a joke thread, not meant to be taken seriously.
So that's what it's aboot. *cringes*

Actually I think the extent of it I've seen has been that stupid miconception of pronunciation and that we're too proud of our home and native brand.

Oh, and it's cold here, eh?