anti-keylogging to stop credit card fraud

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
anti-keylogging to stop credit card fraud hackers are using key loggers to steel credit card.

i found links on here that will intall a key logger on your computer without you knowing about it.

i use a credit card reader like the ones used at stores.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
anti-keylogging to stop credit card fraud hackers are using key loggers to steel credit card.

i found links on here that will intall a key logger on your computer without you knowing about it.

Wait a minute. You found links "on here", meaning on LPSG? If so please report them to the moderators.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

My friend, please don't take this the wrong way. As long as you continue to use your credit card (or debit card) all over the internet you will have problems. This is a very safe site. I have been behind the scenes and can tell you i would feel comfortable using a credit card on here. Perhaps one or two other places. Thats it. There is such a thing as SAFE SURFING. You need to practice that. If you click on every link on the internet and continue to use your credit card on untrusted sites you will have problems. I talked to you along time ago about using Internet Explorer. Its not safe. Rob is a honest and hardworking man. His #1 priority is our safety. This is about the 10th thread you have posted on this topic. If you need help send me a pm. I will be more than happy to help you.

Last edited: