Anti-wrinkle Home Remedies

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wrinkles are on my forehead. I found laugh lines too, but I found that my dead sea mud scrub could get rid of those nearly completely. The stubborn ones are on my forehead. An old boyfriend used to tell me I could never fool him abouut my thoughts or state of mind: My eyebrows give everything away. After that I noticed he was right. I move my eyebrows a lot. Sometimes it's a large movement, sometimes it's subtle. Anyway, the result is premature wrinkling of the brow. I refuse to inject botchilism into my face. I only get the one, you know.

Stronzo, the semen remedy makes sense. I'll have to see if I can talk a friend into giving me some. Presently, I'm celibate as I contemplate the potential of a monogamous relationship with a sailor. LOL In the future, hopefully all my semen will come from a seaman. The pun had to be made. You know it did.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, semen is the reason for my baby-soft skin.

I also suggest High-SPF levels of sunblock and lotions and skin creams with SPF.

I never wear less that SPF 45.

The sun wrecks havoc on your skin, especially your face.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I happened to be watching a talk show a week or two ago, and they said that most anti wrinkle creams and such, were just a hoax... and that you will get them no matter what.

What is wrong with laughlines?? Is their something wrong with looking happy?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
jeff black said:
I happened to be watching a talk show a week or two ago, and they said that most anti wrinkle creams and such, were just a hoax... and that you will get them no matter what.

What is wrong with laughlines?? Is their something wrong with looking happy?

No Wrinkles! (Laugh lines included.) My grandmother doesn't have any, why should I? This is from my father's mother. She's very wrinkly. I can get rid of the laugh lines easily enough by exfoliating more regularly. They disappear after a good grainy scrub. It's the ones in my forehead. I think they'll make me look permanently worried if they are not seen to.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
prepstudinsc said:
Two words:

Duct tape.

How do I use it?

Heather: I'm checking the link now, thanks.

Lex: Believe it or not, anything higher than spf 15 on my face and it erupts like a gross volcano. Fortunately, I am very dark, and that should offer me some protection.

Thanks for the ideas all. Keep 'em comin'!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BronxBombshell said:
<...>
Lex: Believe it or not, anything higher than spf 15 on my face and it erupts like a gross volcano. Fortunately, I am very dark, and that should offer me some protection.

BBS, I'm going to join Lex with this advice, with one addition: check with your local drugstore and see if they have several different brands in sample sizes. Especially with the higher SPFs, different brands use different active ingredients. Some people are more sensitive to one chemical or another. Plus, each sunscreen ingredient blocks a different wavelength of UV light. UV-B and UV-C are the higher-energy (and therefore more damaging) ranges of UV light, so try to find a brand that advertises "blocks UV-B" or "blocks UV-B and UV-C", then see if you can find one with higher SPF that doesn't cause skin problems in a test area. There are a few good websites out there that spell out the differences between oxybenzone, octyl-dimethyl-cinnamate, etc etc. LOL titanium dioxide is most effective and least reactive, but it would not be terribly attractive on your dark & lovely skin.

*edit* Inactive ingredients may also be playing a role in your sensitivity. Many sunblock lotions or creams have a high oil content or other aggravating factors. You just gotta experiment, read labels (and even perhaps keep a log of what works better...)

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
BronxBombshell said:

My skin is also very sensitive, Especially the skin on my face. Any mositerizer with oil makes me break out in pimples.

Neutragena makes a oiless/greaseless, skin-friendly sunblock that comes in SPF 45. I use that on my face and then some Sport block spf 60 on my body whenever I go in the sun (golf, pool, beach).

I am also a fan of Clinque for Men face products (havign switched from Aveda). Although both are own by Estee Lauder, the Clinque system really keep my skin pimple free and healthy-looking. Mrs. Lex uses Clinque as well. The employees at our department stores test your skin and get the right products at the right combinations for your skin chemistry. try it.

Cleanse, exfoliate, moisturize. Day and night. Stay out of the sun. It's bad news.