Antm cycle 22

curiousHighh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I just recently started watching the show again, and this cycle, the contestants are BEAUTIFUL, especially the guys. Is anyone else watching? My favorite guy this time around is Justin Kim, who is stunning (attached pics). Does anyone else have any more revealing pics of the guys? Who's your favorite?
J1.jpg
J6.jpg
J4.jpg

DAMP1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Something about Mickey (I hope thats his name), he's got long blond hair, seems always horny, such a sensious look, nice nips too.... :)

fuckrogerbb

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jason puts no personality in to his shoots. Of course last years winner was the same. Mikey is hot and I think hung, but I don't like his attitude. He must go along with goofball Devin. Lacey and Nyle are at the top of the list now in my opinion.

JackoffCool

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
https://instagram.com/p/8Rl_UluL6T/
Dustin in Calvins. Some girl said he stuffed and he responded that he didn't but he'll take that as a compliment.

And a videos of him in the best erotic male sport on the planet put in positions I would like him in lol

Question. Where am I suppose to put the embedded code when posting Instagram pics? They all just come up as one long ass code.

Reactions: 1checker1

liam_alfie

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
dmcneer - snapchat. for those of you who don't have time for aqua-illusion's game

fuckrogerbb

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK. There is absolutely no reason while Nyle shouldn't win. He is killing it. That photo shot with the dog could be in any magazine. Such a nice guy, so hot. Easy to work with. Why is Devin still around?

DAMP1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
:)
OK. There is absolutely no reason while Nyle shouldn't win. He is killing it. That photo shot with the dog could be in any magazine. Such a nice guy, so hot. Easy to work with. Why is Devin still around?
I'm with you 100% ....:)

JackoffCool

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Drama for the sake of the show. If I have to hear how he's "signed to 6 agencies," one more time....I hope he leaves next week. Justin deserves to stay over him for sure.

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I hope Devin is gone this Wednesday. He's such a weirdo and his look is not appealing lol, to me anyways...but as usual beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I'm sure someone finds his look attractive somewhere.

Reactions: actioncfc