ANTM winner Keith Carlos leaked pipe

Jeffarey69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're literal human filth
Oh, look who's talking! Like, you don't even know the difference between "literal" & "figurative. Bitch, you've been here for freaking 10 years and you still haven't found the light--I feel sorry for you, sweetie! I hope you're somewhere praying... anddd that "somewhere" must be in your basement. Lololol. Stay in there! It won't be long now. xoxo-truth:*

dukt_tape

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh, look who's talking! Like, you don't even know the difference between "literal" & "figurative. Bitch, you've been here for freaking 10 years and you still haven't found the light--I feel sorry for you, sweetie! I hope you're somewhere praying... anddd that "somewhere" must be in your basement. Lololol. Stay in there! It won't be long now. xoxo-truth:*
No, no. Anyone who glorifies Dahmer IS human filth. I meant it literally, I'm not as stupid as you.

sam1956

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Now bitch's your both pretty ok?

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My comment had no racial undertones. It was a play of a legal strategy. I could care less who is white, black or purple or green or pink... I would still use the phrase as my comment related to the post about his big cock not fitting in his pants. And finally, it's okay to have a little humor on here and in life.

tarheel6

Legendary Member
Media
My comment had no racial undertones. It was a play of a legal strategy. I could care less who is white, black or purple or green or pink... I would still use the phrase as my comment related to the post about his big cock not fitting in his pants. And finally, it's okay to have a little humor on here and in life.

I'd agree that your initial post was mostly an attempt at humor, and people can be overly sensitive where race or religion are involved. But this post is a bit different. It's not at all evidence of "color blindness" vis-a-vis race to string together "white, black" with "purple or green or pink." The former two have a long history in the U.S., including slavery, tenant farming, Jim Crow laws, the KKK, and, most recently "Voter ID" laws that clearly aim to suppress the votes of racial minorities, particularly blacks.

"purple or green or pink" tossed in minimizes the role of race in the U.S. historically and today. These are not colors that describe real people or the ways in which race has historically influence the treatment of those real people.

Reactions: Afrozillaworld

LukeB4190

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Gorgeous man but he is very homophobic behind closed doors. He works with who he has to work with in the industry to make money but he’s called friends of mine the F bomb and has a very negative perception of gay men.

Doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy looking at him, it just really changed my opinion of him because he comes off as such a nice, funny guy.

Reactions: Dimnar and offlx