Antoine Mallet

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by ajw, Nov 12, 2007.

1. B_jdunhill

B_jdunhill New Member

I remember seeing a scene with him and a guy in an alleyway, It struck me how pretty he was...pretty, as opposed to handsome. Then he unveiled his unbelievably nice dick. Can't for the life of me remember where I saw that vid, but it had an impact :)

2. jackass4409

jackass4409 Member

3. B_jdunhill

B_jdunhill New Member

that was great, but no it wasn't. they were actually outside in alley by a shipping yard or something. graffiti on the wall, and jeans on both of them, lots of comparing dicks and frot. it was pretty awesome, but for the life of me never found it again. :(

4. kenocat

kenocat Member

Ewww, I also find his overly repulsive, just my opinion though.

5. kenocat

kenocat Member

6. diksagev

diksagev New Member

WOW - REALLY? I joined this site for the sole purpose of (respectfully) disagreeing with you and others who had negative things to say concerning Antoine Mallet's looks. I just discovered his name a few minutes earlier and was searching for info. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but "repulsive"?

I fell in lust over this guy the first time I saw him (and it was long before I got any idea about how he was hung or what kind of body he had). I stumbled across this short clip on the internet where an actor I now can identify as Antoine was portraying a barber who was cutting another young man's hair, and that blond young man was jerking the barber off under his smock (unknown to others in the shop. I thought his eyes were so big and beautiful and what I liked most was how expressive they were. What exactly is it about this gorgeous man that you and others find so unattractive?

7. D_Lee_Iacuckold

D_Lee_Iacuckold New Member

I remember that video. so hot. It was one of the very first gay scenes ive ever watched and the picture on post 3 is a bad picture of him. Hes a very handsome person.

8. poppinfresh

poppinfresh New Member

great cock but thats all.

Draft saved Draft deleted